lazerus_86

Has anyone else ran across this?

So, Saturday I was playing a few rounds of F13 with someone.  Well, anyway we go into a match, he is Jason, I manage to get one of the car but Jason Grabs me, the other counselor saved me, and I started doing what is best described as a "pogo" motion, meaning anytime I stopped moving, my character was hopping up and down, we make it to a cabin, and she asks me "why are you running into a wall?" I said "I'm not I am standing behind you"

A few moments later, Jason shows up, and I run, Jason gives chase to me, and I hear him saying "what the hell, i am grabbing straight through you"  I go "I am nowhere near you" because i was like 20 feet away watching him grab at air.  Well I run up and ball bat him, see if that fixes it, nope.  Well he killed the person i was with, so I was alone, and I ran off, I started feeling bad, because a "glitch" was letting me survive, so i went back to look for the Jason, and I stop to look and I see him running around grabbing at air, and I am nowhere near him, I am standing on a road, and he is just in my sight lane grabbing at nothing.

At the end of the match, we decide to record our perspectives through the share feature on PS4, and I watch his video, and sure enough in his eyes, he was chasing me, but in mine I was never even close to him. Anyone else have that happen?

Car rubberbanding. It's been the biggest bug in the game since December but the new update made it even worse. It afflicts drivers who get out of the car.

I saw a video somewhere of this happening after the update. Send the video as a bug report is all you can do.

Don’t worry, they’ll “look into it.”

So far, I’ve fallen threw the map SEVERAL times and been airborne twice. I got caught in a car glitch loop so bad that I was grabbed FOUR times—each time someone saving me— and each time I was shown to be 8-12 seconds worth of running time away from the spot but transported back nonetheless. I discovered that the only thing that can stop the car rubberband is to be able to go into a hiding spot in your reality and it will unite the two alternate game realities to yours. Otherwise, you are actually still stuck back at the car to everyone else smh.

19 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

So, Saturday I was playing a few rounds of F13 with someone.  Well, anyway we go into a match, he is Jason, I manage to get one of the car but Jason Grabs me, the other counselor saved me, and I started doing what is best described as a "pogo" motion, meaning anytime I stopped moving, my character was hopping up and down, we make it to a cabin, and she asks me "why are you running into a wall?" I said "I'm not I am standing behind you"

A few moments later, Jason shows up, and I run, Jason gives chase to me, and I hear him saying "what the hell, i am grabbing straight through you"  I go "I am nowhere near you" because i was like 20 feet away watching him grab at air.  Well I run up and ball bat him, see if that fixes it, nope.  Well he killed the person i was with, so I was alone, and I ran off, I started feeling bad, because a "glitch" was letting me survive, so i went back to look for the Jason, and I stop to look and I see him running around grabbing at air, and I am nowhere near him, I am standing on a road, and he is just in my sight lane grabbing at nothing.

At the end of the match, we decide to record our perspectives through the share feature on PS4, and I watch his video, and sure enough in his eyes, he was chasing me, but in mine I was never even close to him. Anyone else have that happen?

Its happened to me several times Its very irritating. I sent in a few videos I uploaded to my youtube account to jasonbug  report site. I tried to send a new bug to them and they have disabled the send button I am assuming that they are getting tons of reports which I hope that is the case.

24 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

Go watch my video in "all things horror". Thread topic is post your videos. Same thing happened to me. 

How bizarre! Can't say this has happened to me yet... that I know of... *cue Twilight Zone music*

Ah yes, this bug you speak of is called "realism". Being dragged out of your car by a psycho killer is quite the experience. After all, it's a known fact that experiencing this will sometimes leave you desynced and immobile next to the car door.

Yeah, this bug has happened to me far too many times, along with other people. The fact that it hasn't been fixed after it existing for so long is a huge issue.