5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Making a new Jason is a hell of a lot easier than making a new map. It's just modeling him, his weapon, animating his attacks and kills and deciding on his traits. Making a map is way harder, and the Grendel, by the nature of the map as a spaceship and not a campground, is going to have to be so different that designing it properly so that it is even reasonably balanced is going to be like making a new game mode. Wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it like Paranoia.

The map is certainly tricky and I'm curious as to how they will handle everything, funnily enough most of the Jasons, Counselors, and assets were outsourced to freelancers.

http://www.artbully.co/friday-the-13th-the-game

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

It's times like these that I'm thankful for games like Fallout 4 for sucking up all my time.

Fallout 4 definitely sucks, I'll give you that.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Opinion.

Fact

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Fact

Metacitic average across all platforms: 86.3.

If 86.3 means it sucks then please invite me to your upper-class country club where you and the other monocle-clad aristocrats play only the greatest of games while chowing down on the finest sheep's bladders.

Jokes aside, go ahead and have your opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Thats my problem with it. They will ban people for utilizing  glitches that they are aware of yet do not fix. So why are these shitty rulebreakers these "Hackers" being rewarded by being able to play with and use unreleased content.  Look you can fill the universe with what I do not know about game development or player tracking but there has to be a way to both find and ban these players. At least penalize them in any way shape or form. I feel like by not taking action they are pissing down our backs and telling us its raining. They need to make it right. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Metacitic average across all platforms: 86.3.

If 86.3 means it sucks then please invite me to your upper-class country club where you and the other monocle-clad aristocrats play only the greatest of games while chowing down on the finest sheep's bladders.

Jokes aside, go ahead and have your opinion.

Just busting chops brother no hard feelings

Well, I’m on PC and I’ve just been screenshotting, leaving the lobby, and reporting them whenever I see Uber-Jason selected as preference. I figure that’s all I can do to discourage that kind of thing, but half these steam accounts are probably throwaways or smurfs anyway so who knows how much that actually helps.

4 minutes ago, Tailypo said:

Well, I’m on PC and I’ve just been screenshotting, leaving the lobby, and reporting them whenever I see Uber-Jason selected as preference. I figure that’s all I can do to discourage that kind of thing, but half these steam accounts are probably throwaways or smurfs anyway so who knows how much that actually helps.

Well at least your being proactive thank you. Youve undoubtedly done more than they have on this issue

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Wg7GNyx.gif

(Somebody's gonna understand this, I promise)

Hahaha you win the day!

I take screen shots everytime of the menu and the profile in question as well as provide them with the links so they know its not edited in any way. Im going to just shadowplay now and send video evidence so they can immediatly do something. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Wg7GNyx.gif

I get it....

Actually just got a comment about being mad for not having Uber jason. hahah. So someone on the forums here likes to troll youtube too :P

5 hours ago, fourkillmaster said:

The map is certainly tricky and I'm curious as to how they will handle everything, funnily enough most of the Jasons, Counselors, and assets were outsourced to freelancers.

http://www.artbully.co/friday-the-13th-the-game

i wish this was shocking

• Haha 1

I don’t know why they don’t  just patch him out of the game/along with savini and then just reissue codes to the backers for savini and patch Uber back in. @ShiftySamurai care to comment on this? It doesn’t seem like you guys care to much because you never reply to these type of questions. 

Just now, Cer1alkill3r said:

I don’t know why they don’t  just patch him out of the game/along with savini and then just reissue codes to the backers for savini and patch Uber back in. @ShiftySamurai care to comment on this? It doesn’t seem like you guys care to much because you never reply to these type of questions. 

They wouldn't need to remove Savini. Illegitimate Savini owners are just using a .dll file to unlock the DLC without actually having a code bound to their account. I'm sure they could easily implement a system that checks authenticity on startup, but these are the same devs that set things up so you could sell other peoples' perks at launch.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

They wouldn't need to remove Savini. Illegitimate Savini owners are just using a .dll file to unlock the DLC without actually having a code bound to their account. I'm sure they could easily implement a system that checks authenticity on startup, but these are the same devs that set things up so you could sell other peoples' perks at launch.

Your right and I’ve asked before why they don’t implement license checks and never got a answer. Patching out is a simple way to remove content on console with the least amount of work. 

I think they could stop it. I just dont think they will or they would have already. If theres one video on youtube someones sent them 100 messages regarding it and last time I looked there was a shit ton of videos. I just dont understand how this is ok. Its this simple there is right and there is wrong. The way this is being handled is 100% indefensibley  the wrong answer. Its like when my daddy caught me with our opposing ranchers wife "Hell I aint mad at ya, Im just dissappointed"

2018-05-28-11-15-01--413178823.jpg

6 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

0DzhW.gif?noredirect

6 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

They should be able to. Every legitimate Savini is tied to a unique code bound to the account being used, and it's an online game that logs you in when you start it up, with even the bots mode restricting you if you're offline, or so I've heard. It should be trivial to check at startup to see if their Savini or other DLC are legitimate. Much, much easier than checking to see if they're speedhacking.

I don't think this is the case. While each Savini required legitimately is unlocked by a code, I don't believe that code is saved. It just unlocks the character under the account that the code is registered in on its first use. It's more than likely the equivalent of a DLC paywall, and simply recognizes that you now have it as if it's just another in-game item, disposing of the code and simply marking it in the big server as used, so no one else can use the code.

The DLL DLC unlocker in question basically does the equivalent of what the Savini codes do; It removes the wall/lock protecting it from public use and viewing. If it was truly bounded by a code, or made server-side even (because then it could probably detect that all kickstarter codes have been redeemed by now, and would lock it off, something like that) then these things wouldn't happen.

Also, if it was really permanently bounded by the code as you say, I can almost guarantee that they would have some sort of alarm system for when someone uses Savini without said code, even if these devs are inconsistent and unhelpful. It wouldn't be hard to set up if this were the case, and it would actually prove to us Kickstarter backers that they care rather than just pushing out one ban every other month because someone ran their mouth about getting the DLL or buying a code off of Ebay.

10 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You know what´s even more infuriating? Playing against this scum. This shit usually comes with other hacks too. Like speedhack for example. Be happy you are on console and don´t have to play in cheaters heaven.

I agree we have it better then PC players for a change.

13 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You know what´s even more infuriating? Playing against this scum. This shit usually comes with other hacks too. Like speedhack for example. Be happy you are on console and don´t have to play in cheaters heaven.

Either that or pay monthly Money for a game you already bought....I HATE PS Plus...