Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany

"You were kicked!"

Weirdest thing just happened to me... I was mid-game in a public lobby on PS4 running through a house and then suddenly my fully healed counselor just keels over dead and I'm taken to the home screen where there's a message saying "You were kicked!"

And it wasn't the "You were kicked! The host left the game!" kick message, it JUST said "You were kicked!"

What's up with that?

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's happened to me before. Even prior to this new patch. I just chalked it up to "well, that's Gun & Phonic for ya"

So bizarre! I've had this game since it came out pretty much and that is the first time that has ever happened to me. Hopefully it doesn't give me salt points. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

So bizarre! I've had this game since it came out pretty much and that is the first time that has ever happened to me. Hopefully it doesn't give me salt points. :wacko:

Sadly..... It just might be, but I can't say for sure.

This is what happened to the people who were in my lobby when i was host yesterday.

I wasn't dashboarded or anything, nor did I quit.  Everyone else was just kicked, and I was given XP and such as if the match were over.

I reset my PS4, hoping it would fix it.

Then I hosted a new QP lobby.  Other than people I invited, no one was added.  This went on for the rest of the night.

I made a post about it, but no one else replied so I guess I'm the only one.

My guess is it's an unintended glitch relating to the salt mines.

31 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

This is what happened to the people who were in my lobby when i was host yesterday.

I wasn't dashboarded or anything, nor did I quit.  Everyone else was just kicked, and I was given XP and such as if the match were over.

I reset my PS4, hoping it would fix it.

Then I hosted a new QP lobby.  Other than people I invited, no one was added.  This went on for the rest of the night.

I made a post about it, but no one else replied so I guess I'm the only one.

My guess is it's an unintended glitch relating to the salt mines.

So interestingly now I'm having trouble finding any matches. It just searches and searches before eventually putting me into my own lobby where I'm host. :wacko:

@ShiftySamurai @[IllFonic]Courier @wes

1 hour ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

It's happened to me before. Even prior to this new patch. I just chalked it up to "well, that's Gun & Phonic for ya"

My goodness, you have become such a cynical lad as of late!  ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

My goodness, you have become such a cynical lad as of late!  ;)

I know. I hate it too but I always get moody when I feel like I've been lied to. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

So interestingly now I'm having trouble finding any matches. It just searches and searches before eventually putting me into my own lobby where I'm host. :wacko:

I'll be honest with you....... Shifty already read this. I was looking at his profile to see his activity (checking for new posts he's made) and he was in here shortly after I replied the second time.

(If any admin or mods could merge my 2 comments......thank you.)

49 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

So I restarted my system and the matchmaking issue above seems to have resolved itself. Phew.

I had this happen today for the first time.  I thought it was odd that I was kicked with no mention of the host leaving.  I was kicked after finishing a match during the points tallying.   Anyone know what it means?