kohagan

The game continues to thrive on PS4

Just going through the ps store eu and saw f13 is in this months top sellers. No doubt it's been boosted by single player challenges and I noticed it also crept into the top 20 best selling for may, it's quite impressive considering what's out. 

Despite the horror numbers PC throws out, ps4 must be the best population. The games is far from dead.

Didnt see DBD daylight at all in the best selling 47.......... just saying ;D

Now get those dedicated servers out for us please! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

BUT WHYYYYYY? I am actually switching to PC because I truly hate PS PLUS.

They don't really care about the PC platform, If you like playing as Jason be prepared to get hit with unlimited flare guns that never run out of ammo………….

5 minutes ago, Frighteningicon said:

They don't really care about the PC platform, If you like playing as Jason be prepared to get hit with unlimited flare guns that never run out of ammo………….

1739544678_Batmanterrified.png.8e47a9aa827f7e024dbb33ae5d790515.png 

Can this really happen?

I’ve been getting disconnected left and right from hosts quitting on XB1 still. Even in private LFG lobbies. I went single player only during XW weekend because it was bad.

Dedicated servers are not coming. Stop thinking they are. It’s a bill of goods they’ve sold us to keep people playing. 

On 5/28/2018 at 8:43 PM, FridayFan13 said:

Dedicated servers are not coming. Stop thinking they are. It’s a bill of goods they’ve sold us to keep people playing. 

The prophecy, a misread could have been. Just kidding, I know they're coming, they obviously care about their game and they will continue to work their asses off for it.