BrokenGrabJsonOP

I will stop playing until you fix your damn game

I'm going to the salt mines because the game crashes, I was winning the game, I was about to gain a lot of xp in a match and suddenly my game crashes, "Fatal error", what a stupd bullshit. Also the other day I was playing as Jason and suddenly I couldn't move`, even the camera was stucked, and the game kicked me because of AFK, I'm going to the salt mines because of instability of the game and bugs. 

Before you implement an infraction system for quitters make sure to fix your damn game first. (crashes and locked movement bugs)

BYE

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Spoiler: They don't care. I know it sucks, but at least I'm being honest with you. Right?

yes it sucks, mainly because I never left a match on purpose, I hate quitters, and now I am on the salt mines.  I was very happy playing with people whom never quit

1 minute ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

yes it sucks, mainly because I never left a match on purpose, I hate quitters, and now I am on the salt mines. 

I agree. It does.......and I'm sorry to admit it but I helped finance this thing. I at least owe you the truth.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Someone told me in game once that you can just restart the game 3 times and your salt mine status will disappear or start and end a bunch of offline games. Can't confirm but if so salt mines are pointless, just don't tell the toxic players please. I want them to suffer a lot longer before they get smart.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BLOODYFISHTACO said:

Someone told me in game once that you can just restart the game 3 times and your salt mine status will disappear or start and end a bunch of offline games. Can't confirm but if so salt mines are pointless, just don't tell the toxic players please. I want them to suffer a lot longer before they get smart.

Yeah...... Cause there ain't no toxic players coming in here for info, right?? Let's keep it "hush-hush" for sure!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BLOODYFISHTACO said:

the problem is that it would still happens, that doesn't fix the problem of bugs and crashes, that will not give me my xp back and my reputation, I dont want to play anymore knowing that will happen again in any moment, that match was very fun and awesome and it will never come back ??

So we can be sure now, that leaving once is enough? Saltmines broken from start on. Nice. Not surprising tough.

Weren´t they like "ofc a gamecrash once in a while won´t get you in the saltmines"?

2 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

So we can be sure now, that leaving once is enough? Saltmines broken from start on. Nice. Not surprising tough.

Weren´t they like "ofc a gamecrash once in a while won´t get you in the saltmines"?

Well yes they did say something like that, I remember it on the thread.

2 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Well yes they did say something like that, I remember it on the thread.

They also said "We won't release this patch until we are sure everything works right."

Are we seeing a pattern?

• Like 1

There we go. Saltmines aren´t working as they should. or they just couldn´t finish them in time and don´t give a fuck now. wouldn´t actually surprise me.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

They also said "We won't release this patch until we are sure everything works right."

Are we seeing a pattern?

Indeed we are, I wonder When Grendel comes, 100 more bugs will follow? 

Indeed we are, I wonder When Grendel comes, 100 more bugs will follow? 

Quit being soft. You know it's gonna be worse than a hundred. Hahahahahaaaaaa ?

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Quit being soft. You know it's gonna be worse than a hundred. Hahahahahaaaaaa ?

Oh Alright Alright, Also do you remember something Called Paranoia, I wonder what happened to it.

(New Uber Jason Bug, Can't be Stunned At all, New Car Bug, Now it can fly in air, New Counselor Bug, Counselors can go underground and Escape without any method, Just a few examples)))

Oh Alright Alright, Also do you remember something Called Paranoia, I wonder what happened to it.

(New Uber Jason Bug, Can't be Stunned At all, New Car Bug, Now it can fly in air, New Counselor Bug, Counselors can go underground and Escape without any method, Just a few examples)))

You're being paranoid.

@SmugDoka well uber should not be stunable with a normal weapon. That would be just riddiculous. But there is not a single word about Part X getting his own game mode. Sounds like they rape the franchise another time by making uber not uber.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

You're being paranoid.

Oh of course I am, I guess The Devs Caused my Paranoia? 

2 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@SmugDoka well uber should not be stunable with a normal weapon. That would be just riddiculous. But there is not a single word about Part X getting his own game mode. Sounds like they rape the franchise another time by making uber not uber.

Hmm, Maybe Upgraded Weapons On Grendel? 

4 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Oh of course I am, I guess The Devs Caused my Paranoia? 

Nope. It wasn't up to standard so they shelved it until they could make it fun.

This game is just one gigantic hot mess. I guess you just have to suck up and bear it if you want to play as awful as that sounds. I don’t what’s up with the Spawn Preference System but some guy got Jason twice in a row then later the host got Jason 2 out of 3. I never got Jason despite have him as my Preference. In fact I’ve only got him 2x now since the update. I just finally got him for 2nd time and I can’t believe (or maybe I can) all the glitches. I had to kill the same counselor three times. Then after all that I go to kill the host and he quit. No wonder why a lot people get high when playing this.

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Nope. It wasn't up to standard so they shelved it until they could make it fun.

I do Know About that, Although Shelving Something By these Devs Probably means Canceling it fully.

I do Know About that, Although Shelving Something By these Devs Probably means Canceling it fully.

Or eventually these it all buggy and shit?

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Or eventually these it all buggy and shit?

Yeah Either It comes out Buggy as Hell Or it gets canceled