Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Speaking of cheating... Has anybody come across a new hidden room/glitchspot at higgins main? I had one counselor left alive, the house glowed red but I could'nt find him / her anywhere. Yes, I think I checked every hidingspot, including bathroom, balcony, foldingscreen and closet...

Ot. All cheaters deserve to ne banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

More indefinite than permanent. They've lifted them before. 

True. They SAY they are permanent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Speaking of cheating... Has anybody come across a new hidden room/glitchspot at higgins main? I had one counselor left alive, the house glowed red but I could'nt find him / her anywhere. Yes, I think I checked every hidingspot, including bathroom, balcony, foldingscreen and closet...

Ot. All cheaters deserve to ne banned

Did you check behind the closet door, that's the only spot left that you can really hide from Jason if he just looks at the open door but doesn't check fully inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so if exploiting a glitch is "cheating" then anyone who has killed a counselor that is stuck in the rubber band glitch is technically exploiting a glitch and is "cheating" and should be banned??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sfosterjr said:

so if exploiting a glitch is "cheating" then anyone who has killed a counselor that is stuck in the rubber band glitch is technically exploiting a glitch and is "cheating" and should be banned??

No no no. Don't do that. You know the difference. C'mon. Don't think like a guilty criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sfosterjr said:

so if exploiting a glitch is "cheating" then anyone who has killed a counselor that is stuck in the rubber band glitch is technically exploiting a glitch and is "cheating" and should be banned??

 

Explain to me how Jason knows that the counselor is caught in that glitch, when on his screen the counselor is Infront of him, he grabs them and kills them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Explain to me how Jason knows that the counselor is caught in that glitch, when on his screen the counselor is Infront of him, he grabs them and kills them.

I'd say it's a mercy killing if anything, no need for an invisible counselor to run around and troll Jason for the rest of the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exploiting a glitch is exploiting a glitch according to most people on here. so why wouldnt killing someone stuck in rubber band glitch be the same as using jarvis house glitch?? for the record ive been on both ends of rubber band glitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Explain to me how Jason knows that the counselor is caught in that glitch, when on his screen the counselor is Infront of him, he grabs them and kills them.

well if everyone is playing with a mic(should be mandatory) then u should hear that counselor cussing up a storm cuz they are in the glitch. the one time i was stuck in it the jason player heard me freaking out and asked if i wanted him to go ahead and kill me or see if i could get out of it somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fourkillmaster said:

I'd say it's a mercy killing if anything, no need for an invisible counselor to run around and troll Jason for the rest of the match.

I had it happen to me today, jumped out of the car, ran into a cabin, started taking damage, couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but I used my spray and When I rubberband someone hit him and Ingot away. He didn't know I was seeing myself in the cabin alone.

 

Just now, sfosterjr said:

exploiting a glitch is exploiting a glitch according to most people on here. so why wouldnt killing someone stuck in rubber band glitch be the same as using jarvis house glitch?? for the record ive been on both ends of rubber band glitch. 

It's not an exploitable glitch. He can't tell that the counselor is on the other side of the map on their screen. What's he supposed to do, ask everyone he kills if they're really there?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Explain to me how Jason knows that the counselor is caught in that glitch, when on his screen the counselor is Infront of him, he grabs them and kills them.

Everyone knows about it, unless it's their 1st time playing. 

@sfosterjr is just using it as weak, upon weak 5-year old's type of defense; "well it happens over here so I should be able to do things like that too. WAAA what's going on? Is my diaper full?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sfosterjr said:

well if everyone is playing with a mic(should be mandatory)

Right there your argument falls apart. I speak English, spanish, and German. I play in QP with people who speak French, Russian, and a bunch of other languages I can't recognise. What good does being on mic with them do?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

exploiting a glitch is exploiting a glitch according to most people on here. so why wouldnt killing someone stuck in rubber band glitch be the same as using jarvis house glitch?? for the record ive been on both ends of rubber band glitch. 

The only way to fix the glitch is by killing him, nobody is going to wait 15 minutes just so that person "stuck" at the car can escape. Either know the risk you take by getting in that drivers seat or don't let Jason crash the car while your driving it. Until it's bug-fixed know the risk and see if it's worth the reward of escaping by vehicle.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

Speaking of cheating... Has anybody come across a new hidden room/glitchspot at higgins main? I had one counselor left alive, the house glowed red but I could'nt find him / her anywhere. Yes, I think I checked every hidingspot, including bathroom, balcony, foldingscreen and closet...

Ot. All cheaters deserve to ne banned

Lol this might have happened to me. Did you check the bathroom between the two cabinets? Counselors can squeeze in there and be invisible from the door. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fourkillmaster said:

The only way to fix the glitch is by killing him, nobody is going to wait 15 minutes just so that person "stuck" at the car can escape. Either know the risk you take by getting in that drivers seat or don't let Jason crash the car while your driving it. Until it's bug-fixed know the risk and see if it's worth the reward of escaping by vehicle.

 

 

ive seen people escape the glitch. not sure exactly how they did it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Speaking of cheating... Has anybody come across a new hidden room/glitchspot at higgins main? I had one counselor left alive, the house glowed red but I could'nt find him / her anywhere. Yes, I think I checked every hidingspot, including bathroom, balcony, foldingscreen and closet...

Upstairs bedroom on the left, did you check behind the dressingng curtain? I had one in there and when I grabbed her I got stuck behind it and had to morph out of the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not saying i support glitch exploiting im just saying that we dont know if the op was doin it just to see what the glitch was all about or if he genuinely is a cheat and deserved to be banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AdmiralJT heres a question i have you may be able to answer. from jasons view on the rubber band glitch is the counselor just standing there doin nothing?? i have actually been on the driver side of car as jason when it happens. when it happened i went after passenger cuz it was female counsloer with sweater so i tunneled her to stop my untimely death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

Game.

While I can see why someone would report you for this, did you do it intentionally?

I had a counselor in a recent game get glitched into that spot and I had screenshots all queued up to report him, but he communicated with me that he’d glitched back there by accident. Communicated as much with the one other counselor left other than him too, and encouraged me to find knives to kill him. He didn’t dodge or make we waste knives once I came back with them, so I was prone to believe him in this instance. 

With how unstable certain aspects of the game are I try to be forgiving with running to report. Though, if it’s blatantly obvious their glitches or exploits are intentional then they deserve a ban. Same goes for you, if you did this on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

@AdmiralJT heres a question i have you may be able to answer. from jasons view on the rubber band glitch is the counselor just standing there doin nothing?? i have actually been on the driver side of car as jason when it happens. when it happened i went after passenger cuz it was female counsloer with sweater so i tunneled her to stop my untimely death

The times I was told about it after the fact, they stepped out of the car and I grabbed them as soon as the door closed. Afterwards I was told that they were down the road.

When it happened to me today I bounced back to a point that would look to Jason that he had me pinned in a corner. So as anyone would do he set to slash the Tommy he knew had a pocketknife. I was only saved because his axe was hitting the wall, and giving me time to heal in between strikes.

I've only had it happen to me twice as a counselor, so when I play as Jason I don't think about it being a possibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

How am I supposed to know that was a bad thing? Everyone said that this glitch's been there since the map was released and looking even further Jarvis House map was released on October 13th, so It's been 7 months and it hasn't been patched yet 

As much as I hate cheaters, he has a point. The repeated and continuous incompetence by the developers enables glitchers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FridayFan13 said:

As much as I hate cheaters, he has a point. 

No he doesn't. Just because a crime is possible to be committed, with no deterrent, doesn't mean it's not illegal. And it doesn't put the fault on anyone but the person who's committing the crime. 

Let's say checks were easy to forge still, and someone decided to innocently forge a $5 check to see if it works. You're going to jail or you're out thousands of dollars in fines and you're blacklisted.

So don't ever say that ever again. 

You guys need to start thinking better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sloppiness of the code enables glitchers. If Gun could simply fix the maps properly for once the glitchers would have no where to go.

 

This has nothing to do with the real life laws, so dispose of that analogy. The devs are essentially God in this world. They have the ability to fix the game, the either cannot or will not fix it.

Are glitchers dicks? Yeah, but a huge part of the blame lies squarely on the devlopers shoulders.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

No he doesn't. Just because a crime is possible to be committed, with no deterrent, doesn't mean it's not illegal. And it doesn't put the fault on anyone but the person who's committing the crime. 

Let's say checks were easy to forge still, and someone decided to innocently forge a $5 check to see if it works. You're going to jail or you're out thousands of dollars in fines and you're blacklisted.

So don't ever say that ever again. 

You guys need to start thinking better. 

Agree 100% with this. And some argue that it isn't in the ToS yet there it is in the code of conduct section on the same website as the ToS. Weak arguments to try and justify exploiting glitches.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...