3 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

No one would ever exploit that glitch if it was fixed, we aren't talking about a glitch that just happened to come with the last update, it's been there for months. I tried it once, I got pernabanned without even a warning. 

I'm neither, I did it out of curiosity, I did it only a single time, I even asked Jason to kill me. If they fixed their shit no one would be able to exploit a glitch. 

You are full of crap, I’m sure there is a laundry list of cheats/hacks etc... on you, with tons of people reporting you, it must be really bad for Gunn to ban you because for the most part they don’t care about toxic players like you... again good riddance. Go away, and stop whining 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

You are full of crap, I’m sure there is a laundry list of cheats/hacks etc... on you, with tons of people reporting you, it must be really bad for Gunn to ban you because for the most part they don’t care about toxic players like you... again good riddance. Go away, and stop whining 

I kinda agree with you. Where there's smoke there's fire. 

@Sgonofe I know you're playing dumb because you're here to plead your case but you knew what you were doing. And you've probably done more and worse.
This is good, because we need more people to be made examples of, so thank you for posting this. 

I'm seeing a lot of bans lately. Keep it up devs.

19 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

It depends on the platform and what the player settings are.

I can see both sides of this problem. On one hand you have a glitchy bug filled mess of a game, where a player could unknowingly stumble on to a glitched spot, look like they were trying to exploit and get banned. 

On the other hand you have people that know this game is a glitchy bug filled mess and enjoy taking advantage of it and spreading awareness of how to best use these exploits.

It sucks if someone gets banned for doing something accidentally, it also sucks because most of the people that use these and other exploits don't get banned.

My advice, don't spend another $40 to play this game on another platform. Don't give these companies another dime until they make a decent product. There's other games out there, you can find one you like.

Yeah, I don't know if it'll work but I'm going to try and send them a video proof, as soon as my friend send me the video. But you're right, not paying another 40 bucks until they fix their shit. 

18 hours ago, MrDaggert said:

is there a way to tell if someone is banned ? like a list maybe?

I wish it was a thing because there are a lot of people who exploited and abused this glitch for good and are still unpunished.While I did it only once and got banned. Lucky!

18 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I’m glad they banned you cheater, I’ve seen a bunch of people use that cheat and make everybody else in the room wait 8 minutes, good riddance , now you can go play another game and just stand in a corner and do nothing.... sounds like fun

Wow, I'm totally standing in a corner because I got banned, you don't have to hurt me even more, I'm so so so sad. 

Heh. OP also made a topic on the steam forums. Lol. well there goes your excuse that you are not caring/complaining about the ban. :D

I will say this, I believe everyone is redeemable, a warning would have sufficed and a ban for those who continue to test the boundaries and use exploits should be the proper procedure. However, an exploit like this should not have been in the game for over 7 months if it was readily known. Op do you deserve the ban, yes and no, are their people modding and hacking dlc/perks who deserve it much more then you, yes but they are harder to track so sadly like a cop who sees 3 people speeding, he will not go after the guy going 90 mph, or the guy going 80 he will go after the guy doing 65 in a 60 because he is the easiest to catch.

6 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Heh. OP also made a topic on the steam forums. Lol. well there goes your excuse that you are not caring/complaining about the ban. :D

Imagine that lmao, I guarantee it is not the first time he has used glitches etc. He probably only told Jason to kill him because someone stated they were going to report him and he got scared it might end up like this.

23 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

What's the point of making a post right after another just attacking me? Do you feel better? Such a troll, aren't you? 

10 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I kinda agree with you. Where there's smoke there's fire. 

@Sgonofe I know you're playing dumb because you're here to plead your case but you knew what you were doing. And you've probably done more and worse.
This is good, because we need more people to be made examples of, so thank you for posting this. 

I'm seeing a lot of bans lately. Keep it up devs.

Am I playing dumb? You're just assuming I really exploited, anyway, I didn't and I'm fine,  so whatever you say.

6 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Heh. OP also made a topic on the steam forums. Lol. So much for not caring/complaining about the ban. :D

Huh, what so? I made that before knowing this forum was a thing. Does it mean I care about it? I just thought it was likely to get answers here because of trolls there, but looks like here isn't any different. 

2 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

What's the point of making a post right after another just attacking me? Do you feel better? Such a troll, aren't you? 

Am I playing dumb? You're just assuming I really exploited, anyway, I didn't and I'm fine,  so whatever you say.

Huh, what so? I made that before knowing this forum was a thing. Does it mean I care about it? I just thought it was likely to get answers here because of trolls there, but looks like here isn't any different. 

You basically started both topics with a lie. Why even post if you don´t care or don´t wanna complain? Someone who doesn´t care just forgets about the game and moves on. You are going "buhuuu i am banned, all over the place"

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You basically started both topics with a lie. Why even post if you don´t care or don´t wanna complain? Someone who doesn´t care just forgets about the game and moves on. You are going "buhuuu i am banned, all over the place"

Huh? I don't care about being banned, I already said that, but I do care about it showing on my profile, and I do care not having a properly answer for the reason I got banned. 

14 minutes ago, fourkillmaster said:

I will say this, I believe everyone is redeemable, a warning would have sufficed and a ban for those who continue to test the boundaries and use exploits should be the proper procedure. However, an exploit like this should not have been in the game for over 7 months if it was readily known. Op do you deserve the ban, yes and no, are their people modding and hacking dlc/perks who deserve it much more then you, yes but they are harder to track so sadly like a cop who sees 3 people speeding, he will not go after the guy going 90 mph, or the guy going 80 he will go after the guy doing 65 in a 60 because he is the easiest to catch.

So, was Jason X released? Because a friend told me it wasn't and there are people using him. http://prntscr.com/jns2aa http://prntscr.com/jns48e 
If that's the case and it wasn't released how come they haven't been banned?  

Am I playing dumb

Wait, I don't think you are playing.

You're just assuming I really exploited, anyway, I didn't and I'm fine

8 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

I saw a few dudes doing this and I tried it out myself,

After a check up, have you ever overheard the doctor use the word "slow" when reporting back to your parents. 

It doesn't matter, you're banned anyway. Beat it!

EDIT: Why am I getting confused faces? Does this not make sense to people? Or is it the trolling, hacking, cheaters hitting the button? 
@mods&admins, gather their IP addresses please. These people need to be removed.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Huh? I don't care about being banned, I already said that, but I do care about it showing on my profile, and I do care not having a properly answer for the reason I got banned. 

So, was Jason X released? Because a friend told me it wasn't and there are people using him. http://prntscr.com/jns2aa http://prntscr.com/jns48e 
If that's the case and it wasn't released how come they haven't been banned?  

He was put in the game files and could only be selected by using a dlc unlocking hack, anyone who used him publicly and was recorded and reported was banned. I imagine some slipped through the cracks, still bring this knowledge with you onto other games and don't exploit/hack. Gun doesn't play around with people who ruin the experience for others while many other devs are more lenient with their playerbase.

1 minute ago, fourkillmaster said:

He was put in the game files and could only be selected by using a dlc unlocking hack, anyone who used him publicly and was recorded and reported was banned. I imagine some slipped through the cracks, still bring this knowledge with you onto other games and don't exploit/hack. Gun doesn't play around with people who ruin the experience for others while many other devs are more lenient with their playerbase.

a lot of people just don´t bother to report and a lot don´t know they need a video/screenshot proof for that.

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

I don't get it.

Jason can´t get him there. Counselors aren´t supposed to be able to go there. It´s a glitch.

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Jason can´t get him there. Counselors aren´t supposed to be able to go there. It´s a glitch.

Oh yeah, I know that spot, reported some people for that shit.

3 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Here you go. Here’s the rule. You violated it. You’re banned. Case closed. 

1. Deliberate Abuse of Exploits – Exploit usage that results in the deliberate griefing of others to gain an advantage and overall reduce enjoyment for other players will result in a ban.

I would think that the difficult thing to prove here is the word “deliberate”, especially after only one infraction. I’m not speaking about the OP but in general. The problem with these glitches is that they are there and anybody could stumble upon one accidentally. Not all players are so into the game that they research exploits or join sites like this. How can you tell between the two? You really can’t unless the cheater confesses or if there is corroborating video evidence from multiple matches that they use the glitch a lot. 

4 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I would think that the difficult thing to prove here is the word “deliberate”, especially after only one infraction. I’m not speaking about the OP but in general. The problem with these glitches is that they are there and anybody could stumble upon one accidentally. Not all players are so into the game that they research exploits or join sites like this. How can you tell between the two? You really can’t unless the cheater confesses or if there is corroborating video evidence from multiple matches that they use the glitch a lot. 

The OP admitted to doing it on purpose. 

1 minute ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I would think that the difficult thing to prove here is the word “deliberate”, especially after only one infraction. The problem with these glitches is that they are there and anybody could stumble upon one accidentally. Not all players are so into the game that they research exploits or join sites like this. How can you tell between the two? You really can’t unless the cheater confesses or if there is corroborating evidence that they use the glitch a lot. 

Which is the other reason why they want video footage, so they can assess if it was innocent or not.

You can tell if someone accidentally exploits or if they deliberately do it; even if they make believe they didn't know it was an exploit. 

Bans have different lengths too, so even if they have no proof it was deliberate, they can still be safe in locking them off for a week.  

19 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

The OP admitted to doing it on purpose. 

I covered that in my post.  That is why I explicitly said that I was NOT talking about the OP. 

13 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I covered that in my post.  That is why I explicitly said that I was NOT talking about the OP. 

Oh. Sorry. Must have missed that part. 

I have used this hiding spot on Xbox but not much as no one picks Jarvis map plus you get knifed a lot it is funny though but if you get banned I won't use it again. How long do you get a ban for? can't be for long surely when there are much worse things going on

Glitching and cheating should be against the rules but since they allow cheaters teaming witch Jason now, who cares? It disgusts me they allow cheating and since the Salt Mines are introduced lots of players are helping Jason in hope people quit. It's also BS they added the Salt Mines on Xbox when it still crashes, are they stupid? Sure seems like it. 

38 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I have used this hiding spot on Xbox but not much as no one picks Jarvis map plus you get knifed a lot it is funny though but if you get banned I won't use it again. How long do you get a ban for? can't be for long surely when there are much worse things going on

Bans are permanent. 

• Sad 1