1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

That should be on Guns next Kickstarter campaign.

YES

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

if it is a glitch, don´t do it. simple. don´t exploit and you are on the safe side.

are we talking PC here? or console?

No one would ever exploit that glitch if it was fixed, we aren't talking about a glitch that just happened to come with the last update, it's been there for months. I tried it once, I got pernabanned without even a warning. 

24 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

A while back i saw some kind sitting behind the fire place all glitched.  Actually arguing with me thats its' legit' because YOU can do it.. so its fine.

It takes only a few IQ points to understand whats wrong with it...lol

You're either acting stupid or are stupid.  Take your pick.

I'm neither, I did it out of curiosity, I did it only a single time, I even asked Jason to kill me. If they fixed their shit no one would be able to exploit a glitch. 

yes it should be fixed for a long time now. no you still shouldn´t use it, no matter how long it´s there. Yes, a permaban is a bit harsh imo. Still PC or console?

Well its good to know Gun are banning glitchers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

I got pernabanned without even a warning. 

Not true. I think they clearly state in their rules that they'll ban you for exploiting glitches. You should always read the fine print.

Even though it is still there, a quick read of the ToS should tell you that exploiting glitches is a bannable offense. It states as much, follow the rules and you will be fine. Personally, they need to uphold the ToS they have in place, and am glad for once they did. Just like in the real world, if something is illegal, and the means to do said something is there, it does not make it any less illegal to do. Fact is using a glitch of this nature is bannable and should be. Not excusing the dev team for not fixing things, but we know how that goes. Still does not mean you should use the glitch just because it is there. Live and learn, don't exploit glitches and you will have no worries about catching a ban.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

yes it should be fixed for a long time now. no you still shouldn´t use it, no matter how long it´s there. Yes, a permaban is a bit harsh imo. Still PC or console?

Oh, I missed that, sorry, PC. 

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Even though it is still there, a quick read of the ToS should tell you that exploiting glitches is a bannable offense. It states as much, follow the rules and you will be fine. Personally, they need to uphold the ToS they have in place, and am glad for once they did. Just like in the real world, if something is illegal, and the means to do said something is there, it does not make it any less illegal to do. Fact is using a glitch of this nature is bannable and should be. Not excusing the dev team for not fixing things, but we know how that goes. Still does not mean you should use the glitch just because it is there. Live and learn, don't exploit glitches and you will have no worries about catching a ban.

There isn't anything mentioning glitching in the ToS: https://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2579854400752466921/

But it does, and is even addressed here on the forums by Ben. And they have a report site specifically for reporting, hackers/glitchers/exploiters/and people involved in harassment. And is also stated they will look over the videos submitted and will issue a permaban as they see fit. Learn to play games as intended and don't do shit that is against the rules, pretty simple.

Just click on home at the forums and look at the thread about rules. There is a thread about specific bannable offenses. Glitching and exploiting is named in that thread.

I don't think coming to the forums and asking anybody here is gonna get you in-banned .Doesn't matter if your new or not Glitching is against the rules and is Scummy for anybody to do(Depending on the Glitch).

But it does, and is even addressed here on the forums by Ben. And they have a report site specifically for reporting, hackers/glitchers/exploiters/and people involved in harassment. And is also stated they will look over the videos submitted and will issue a permaban as they see fit. Learn to play games as intended and don't do shit that is against the rules, pretty simple.

Could you please show me where, in the ToS, it says anything about glitching? 
There's this link, too: http://f13game.com/f13game-tou/

Honestly, I'm not proud of doing what I did, but it's not like I abused that glitch, I did it only once, I asked to be killed and that's it. Even though it's not a good thing to do, and, as you say, bannable, a permaban without a warning is overkill, I have barely played the game, I was still a new player, level 16. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You need it specifically spelled out to not play like a dick???? You deserve the ban. 

Did I say, at any moment, I didn't deserve a ban? You know, I could really have played like a dick and kept healing myself instead of asking Jason to kill me.

55 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

I don't think coming to the forums and asking anybody here is gonna get you in-banned .Doesn't matter if your new or not Glitching is against the rules and is Scummy for anybody to do(Depending on the Glitch).

Yeah, I got your point, I should've never done that, but I did and got stuck there unable to get out, I never intended on abusing it the whole time. 

2 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

You know, I could really have played like a dick and kept healing myself instead of asking Jason to kill me.. 

You already played like a dick when you exploited a glitch. Too late for that defense, sir.

Oh wow. They started banning. I didn´t see any flying pigs tough. Sucks for you ofc, but this is good news, basically.

Here you go. Here’s the rule. You violated it. You’re banned. Case closed. 

1. Deliberate Abuse of Exploits – Exploit usage that results in the deliberate griefing of others to gain an advantage and overall reduce enjoyment for other players will result in a ban.

2 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Yeah, I got your point, I should've never done that, but I did and got stuck there unable to get out, I never intended on abusing it the whole time. 

You would need to have Video proof anyways for a fighting chance. Devs don't accept anything else besides that .I think your only choice is rebuying the game for another Platform.

11 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Could you please show me where, in the ToS, it says anything about glitching? 
There's this link, too: http://f13game.com/f13game-tou/

Honestly, I'm not proud of doing what I did, but it's not like I abused that glitch, I did it only once, I asked to be killed and that's it. Even though it's not a good thing to do, and, as you say, bannable, a permaban without a warning is overkill, I have barely played the game, I was still a new player, level 16. 

We all want to have a great time playing online games together, and having a bad player in a game can ruin the fun for everyone. GMH wants all its players to treat each other respectfully and play by the rules. We know that, with the Internet, this isn’t always possible, so we have put together these additional rules that govern your use of the Service (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time. The Code of Conduct is in addition our Terms of Use which you agree to abide by when using the Service.

GMH has the right to take appropriate disciplinary measures including immediate and permanent account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Service, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the Code of Conduct as inappropriate. Violations of the Code of Conduct will be met with zero tolerance.

The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures:

(i) Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of GMH, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from GMH;

(ii) Posting personally identifying information about yourself or other users;

(iii) Harassing, stalking or threatening other users;

(iv) Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notice of GMH or any other third party;

(v) Transmitting content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, personal rights or other rights;

(vi) Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of GMH, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;

(vii) Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personally identifying information;

(viii) Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings;

(ix) Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of GMH, defrauds any other user of the Service, including by scamming or social engineering;

(x) Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Service in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Service and GMH and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Service by reading areas of memory used by the Service to store information;

(xi) Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Service that have not been made available to the public;

(xii) Selecting a customizable name that is falsely indicative of an association with GMH, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on name choices. GMH may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of GMH, violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations;

(xiii) Logging out or exiting the Service during live game-play. We may track this data over time and issue a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; or

(xiv) Playing on another person’s account to “boost” that account’s status or rank.

There is a code of conduct page as well as the ToS. You exploited a glitch. That breaks the game mechanics for the other people playing, you got reported to the site specifically handling this and they made the decision to ban, and in their ToS they state very clearly they do not have to give warning to taking action against any bannable offenses. Learn to follow rules and play games as intended, or man up and deal with the consequences. No one here has any sympathy for players who do these  things, which breaks the game for the other players. Again live and learn.

• Like 1

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Here you go. Here’s the rule. You violated it. You’re banned. Case closed. 

1. Deliberate Abuse of Exploits – Exploit usage that results in the deliberate griefing of others to gain an advantage and overall reduce enjoyment for other players will result in a ban.

latest?cb=20130217010945

9 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

You would need to have Video proof anyways for a fighting chance. Devs don't accept anything else besides that .I think your only choice is rebuying the game for another Platform.

Oh, that's true, I might be able to do it, a friend who was playing with me was streaming and he was dead by the time I tried to glitch, so he was watching me all the time. Can dead spectators hear what alive players talk? If they can, this friend has it recorded. How can I contact the devs? 

4 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Oh, that's true, I might be able to do it, a friend who was playing with me was streaming and he was dead by the time I tried to glitch, so he was watching me all the time. Can dead spectators hear what alive players talk? If they can, this friend has it recorded. How can I contact the devs? 

yes they can.

8 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Can dead spectators hear what alive players talk? If they can, this friend has it recorded. How can I contact the devs? 

It depends on the platform and what the player settings are.

I can see both sides of this problem. On one hand you have a glitchy bug filled mess of a game, where a player could unknowingly stumble on to a glitched spot, look like they were trying to exploit and get banned. 

On the other hand you have people that know this game is a glitchy bug filled mess and enjoy taking advantage of it and spreading awareness of how to best use these exploits.

It sucks if someone gets banned for doing something accidentally, it also sucks because most of the people that use these and other exploits don't get banned.

My advice, don't spend another $40 to play this game on another platform. Don't give these companies another dime until they make a decent product. There's other games out there, you can find one you like.

No need for a new platform. On steam you just make another account. I would be surprised if they actually IP-ban. Would be new, i know that a lot came back on new accounts on steam.

Would never buy this game again tough.

3 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

How am I supposed to know that was a bad thing? Everyone said that this glitch's been there since the map was released and looking even further Jarvis House map was released on October 13th, so It's been 7 months and it hasn't been patched yet 

3 hours ago, Sgonofe said:

So, I'm not complaining, to begin with, I just want to know the reason since the warning message doesn't say anything. 

I’m glad they banned you cheater, I’ve seen a bunch of people use that cheat and make everybody else in the room wait 8 minutes, good riddance , now you can go play another game and just stand in a corner and do nothing.... sounds like fun

is there a way to tell if someone is banned ? like a list maybe?

14 minutes ago, MrDaggert said:

is there a way to tell if someone is banned ? like a list maybe?

You've already asked this in another thread. Posting it everywhere won't get things moving any quicker and it'll make the mods mad. Trust me.