So, I'm not complaining, to begin with, I just want to know the reason since the warning message doesn't say anything. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sgonofe said:

So, I'm not complaining, to begin with, I just want to know the reason since the warning message doesn't say anything. 

Possibly cheating lol, what do you think you did to deserve the ban lol. 

3 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

From the game or the forum? I see you have a new account.

3 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Possibly cheating lol, what do you think you did to deserve the ban lol. 

I didn't cheat, the only thing I could possibly think was this: https://prnt.sc/jmsena

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

From the game or the forum? I see you have a new account.

Game.

4 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

I didn't cheat, the only thing I could possibly think was this: https://prnt.sc/jmsena

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

How the fuck

I mean if you're willing to glitch into spots like that, I wouldn't put it past you to have macros or something like that too...

Just now, Qcici said:

How the fuck

It's a spot used by a lot of dicks that think they're smart. I've killed several counselors trying to hide there.

• Like 1

Since you are here. 

Please, I always wanted to know. Why did you do that? What was the reason to do that exactly? How did you find it funny or entertaining?

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

It's a spot used by a lot of dicks that think they're smart. I've killed several counselors trying to hide there.

I never knew that lol.

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

I never knew that lol.

Last one I killed there was talking shit right up until they realised that the pick has enough range to reach them in that corner.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Well, that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

I know, right! I saw a few dudes doing this and I tried it out myself, but what I didn't know was that once you get there you can't get out, Jason tried to grab me and didn't work, I asked him to kill me with throwing knives because a player said he'd report me. Jason did so and I didn't even try to do that again. 

1 minute ago, Sgonofe said:

I know, right! I saw a few dudes doing this and I tried it out myself, but what I didn't know was that once you get there you can't get out, Jason tried to grab me and didn't work, I asked him to kill me with throwing knives because a player said he'd report me. Jason did so and I didn't even try to do that again. 

So you knew it was something people used as an exploit and decided to give it a try?

20 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

Okay. I'm gonna be straight up with you, even at the risk of being punished.

Here's why you were banned........

Even though it's Gun Media & Illfonics job to make these places inaccessible, they don't do their job well and therefore these spots are able to be exploited. Just because they are exploitable does not mean you should exploit them because it makes you look like a cheater...........well, it makes you a cheater. That's why you were banned. You were banned......for cheating.

Unfortunately, the only cheaters that Gun & Fonic allow to play right now are Teamers. They even changed their rules to accommodate those cheaters and invited them to rejoin the fun.

Maybe one day they will secretly change that rule too and they will lift the ban on exploiters. Until then........ Good Riddance.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

So you knew it was something people used as an exploit and decided to give it a try?

How am I supposed to know that was a bad thing? Everyone said that this glitch's been there since the map was released and looking even further Jarvis House map was released on October 13th, so It's been 7 months and it hasn't been patched yet 

Just now, Sgonofe said:

How am I supposed to know that was a bad thing? Everyone said that this glitch's been there since the map was released and looking even further Jarvis House map was released on October 13th, so It's been 7 months and it hasn't been patched yet 

I know, ain't it awesome!!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

they don't do their job well and therefore these spots are able to be exploited.

This, right there.

I personally feel, all things considered, that a ban for the use of an exploit of this nature should always come after a first and final warning. 

They need to own up to their end of the problem.

9 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

How am I supposed to know that was a bad thing? 

A while back i saw some kind sitting behind the fire place all glitched.  Actually arguing with me thats its' legit' because YOU can do it.. so its fine.

It takes only a few IQ points to understand whats wrong with it...lol

You're either acting stupid or are stupid.  Take your pick.

16 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

The game has been out for a year. They break more than they fix. Nothing from launch has really been fixed.

Get with the program, guy!!! Shit don't get fixed at Illfonic.........it gets exacerbated.

16 minutes ago, Sgonofe said:

You know. You said it yourself. Its a glitch/bug/hole in the scenery. If you go out of bounds or break the intended mechanics of the game. It is bad...if you can't figure that out for yourself, no amount of inquiring on the forums will instill common sense into you. Enjoy your ban.

• Like 1

Just now, Alkavian said:

You know. You said it yourself. Its a glitch/bug/hole in the scenery. If you go out of bounds or break the intended mechanics of the game. It is bad...if you can't figure that out for yourself, no amount of inquiring on the forums will instill common sense into you. Enjoy your ban.

"Would you also like a side of salt to-go with your ban? That will be $3.99"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I know, ain't it awesome!!!

Damn awesome, honestly, I couldn't care less about being banned, what bothers me is being banned without knowing the reason. If glitching was the reason, I want them to, at least, tell me that was the reason. Glitching there was my fault, I'm not denying that, but fixing this kind of glitch is their job, and not doing this after 7 months shows how seriously they take their job.

Again, I'm not even asking to have my ban removed, even though I'd like if it was removed. I exploited that glitch only once and got permabanned which is kinda harsh, but not having a single word from the devs about the reason isn't good, plus, having that ban on my steam profile isn't something I'd like to have. 

• Like 1

if it is a glitch, don´t do it. simple. don´t exploit and you are on the safe side.

are we talking PC here? or console?

12 minutes ago, Qcici said:

"Would you also like a side of salt to-go with your ban? That will be $3.99"

That should be on Guns next Kickstarter campaign.