So who decided to make AJ, for lack of a better word, a slut? I mean damn gurl! No judgement here, I’m just pointing out the obvious. ?

For anyone who likes playing as AJ does the way she’s portrayed in the Single Player Challenges affect the way you perceive her? Before I just thought she was sort of a cool punk rocker chick. Then that trailer came out a few months ago and I thought her and Adam made an interesting couple, but now...

I just don’t know what I think about her anymore. ?

Does anyone else have any interesting observations about any of the other counselors in the cutscenes? I do think it’s weird to actually hear Adam and Chad actually talk in full sentences. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well none of the scenes are specifically canon. So I just see each of them as vastly different scenarios that just use each character to fill a role due to only having so many. Almost like a little kid playing with his GI Joes and making them serve different functions every time he sets up a new scene in his head. So one moment AJ's a total town bicycle, the next she's not.

I think her actual personality would be pretty sheepish and shy. If her clothes and idle stance are anything to go by (holding up her hands and nervously twiddling them) she's probably a pretty modest character compared to the rest of them. Maybe even Final Girl material along with Jenny.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I saw her with Mitch and thought huh that's weird. Then with Kenny and was like alright then. Followed by Adam which left me with some serious doubts about her taste in men. Lastly Chad and was like Jesus girl. Half surprised it wasn't her upstairs with Lachappa. 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

Well none of the scenes are specifically canon. So I just see each of them as vastly different scenarios that just use each character to fill a role due to only having so many. Almost like a little kid playing with his GI Joes and making them serve different functions every time he sets up a new scene in his head. So one moment AJ's a total town bicycle, the next she's not.

I think her actual personality would be pretty sheepish and shy. If her clothes and idle stance are anything to go by (holding up her hands and nervously twiddling them) she's probably a pretty modest character compared to the rest of them. Maybe even Final Girl material along with Jenny.

Even if they aren't canon, they still decided to have AJ be the one to hook up with every guy in most every hookup/sex scene. Why? They could've easily replaced her with Tiffany in "Strip Poker" and had Vanessa or Jenny take her place in "Stargazing". They did the same thing with Adam. Every sex scene in the Challenges feature him. They're just using AJ and Adam for these scenarios when they could've had some variety.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

Even if they aren't canon, they still decided to have AJ be the one to hook up with every guy in most every hookup/sex scene. Why? They could've easily replaced her with Tiffany in "Strip Poker" and had Vanessa or Jenny take her place in "Stargazing". They did the same thing with Adam. Every sex scene in the Challenges feature him. They're just using AJ and Adam for these scenarios when they could've had some variety.

I'm not sure how these things work, but maybe it has to do with motion capture or availability for audio recording? Maybe some of the models didn't have as much availability or something so they had to use AJ more?

I did think it was weird how much AJ was used too.

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

I'm not sure how these things work, but maybe it has to do with motion capture or availability for audio recording? Maybe some of the models didn't have as much availability or something so they had to use AJ more?

I did think it was weird how much AJ was used too.

The models don't have anything to do with it. If anything maybe it was just the availability of the voice actors. Which kinda sucks but it is what it is.

10 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I'm gonna guess they took a look at the popularity poles and decided AJ was getting more play.

2 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

I'm gonna guess they took a look at the popularity poles and decided AJ was getting more play.

And that's the reason that they decided to make her out to be a hoe lol? They can put her in as many challenges as they want to, but they don't have to make her out to be a slut. I know these are individual scenarios, but to us, the player, it doesn't really look that way. I expect this from Tiffany, but not AJ. It's not her trope to be sleeping around. 

And that's the reason that they decided to make her out to be a hoe lol? They can put her in as many challenges as they want to, but they don't have to make her out to be a slut. I know these are individual scenarios, but to us, the player, it doesn't really look that way. I expect this from Tiffany, but not AJ. It's not her trope to be sleeping around. 

Again, the scenarios don't take into account their character types really at all. They paired up Chad and AJ even which is makes about as much sense as orange juice flavored toothpaste. They probably saw how popular AJ was and just decided she got more play.

Not the only out of character thing either. They made Chad into a pothead for one scene and I see him as being a little too clean cut and preppy for drug use in any capacity.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yeah I saw her with Mitch and thought huh that's weird. Then with Kenny and was like alright then. Followed by Adam which left me with some serious doubts about her taste in men. Lastly Chad and was like Jesus girl. Half surprised it wasn't her upstairs with Lachappa. 

Adam x AJ makes a lot of sense though.

6 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Pots not a drug.

Oh please. *rolls eyes* Its a conventional label, don't worry I'm not attacking the poor marijuana plants by associating them with heroin.

2 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

Oh please. *rolls eyes* Its a conventional label, don't worry I'm not attacking the poor marijuana plants by associating them with heroin.

Just making sure ;). heroine in its purest form also isnt a drug though... not trying to intice a debate. Just my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

Again, the scenarios don't take into account their character types really at all. They paired up Chad and AJ even which is makes about as much sense as orange juice flavored toothpaste. They probably saw how popular AJ was and just decided she got more play.

Not the only out of character thing either. They made Chad into a pothead for one scene and I see him as being a little too clean cut and preppy for drug use in any capacity.

About your first point. That's where Tiffany should've taken AJ's place. It makes more sense for her to be with Chad. Plus, the mirror smash kill kind of resembles the scene from Part 1. And that character involved  (forgot her name atm) was more like Tiffany anyway.

About your first point. That's where Tiffany should've taken AJ's place. It makes more sense for her to be with Chad. Plus, the mirror smash kill kind of resembles the scene from Part 1. And that character involved  (forgot her name atm) was more like Tiffany anyway.

The part 1 kill in the bathrooms was done via axe though. So the location is about all they had in common.

5 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

I personally would believe Chad smokes behind his parents back lol. Preppy guy ain't so perfect.

Just now, Maggot Head said:

The part 1 kill in the bathrooms was done via axe though. So the location is about all they had in common.

I know, but it still made more sense to have Tiffany take that role than AJ. 

I personally would believe Chad smokes behind his parents back lol. Preppy guy ain't so perfect.

No, I mean I assume Chad is just one of those people that thinks he's "above" drugs.

Anyone else find it odd that Jason impales AJ/Adam with... What was that piece of wood? It was supposed to be a spear.

5 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Anyone else find it odd that Jason impales AJ/Adam with... What was that piece of wood? It was supposed to be a spear.

It was one of the bed poles. Idk what it's called. 

Honestly, I thought it was rather funny. If anything, it did seem to make her the "star" of the objectives. She pretty much had more lines than any other counselor, female or male. 

The funniest thing however(imo) had to be Chad standing in for little Corey Feldman and Jenny as the big sister Trish in the "Escaping" scenario. "Stay here and lock the door!" ?