Now that the game is more into offline mode where we are only able to play as Jason...

I think it's time they added a voice volume, or a button to turn off Mother's voice. ESPECIALLY now that we hear her every time we get stabbed (which is up 70%). She gets tiresome really fast.

Please. I beg of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

on a side note i find her auto lacking quality, sounds like shit. has a lot of reverb like as if rick Ruben did the editing.

The reverb is to give the effect of Jason hearing her in his head. I think she needs more lines and the frequency she speaks lowered.

Don't get me wrong. I like her voice and think they did a great job (and it sounds really cool in-game), but please give us the option to turn her off since we can only play as Jason offline. Her voice is driving me crazy. And I know everytime I kill someone, or get stabbed, etc, she's going to speak. Just have her talk at the start and end cutscenes and be done with it?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, samination said:

Now that the game is more into offline mode where we are only able to play as Jason...

I think it's time they added a voice volume, or a button to turn off Mother's voice. ESPECIALLY now that we hear her every time we get stabbed (which is up 70%). She gets tiresome really fast.

Please. I beg of you.

Agreed 100%! Also, if you are Samination from YouTube. I love your parodys lol

3 hours ago, i-cold said:

Disable Pamela Voice only with Roy

If nothing else, please do this. Roy shouldn't be hearing other people's moms in his head.

3 hours ago, i-cold said:

Disable Pamela Voice only with Roy

Why stop there? Remove all of his Jason powers as he's just a copycat killer.

9 minutes ago, samination said:

Why stop there? Remove all of his Jason powers as he's just a copycat killer.

Because Roy is not Jason and He know this

59 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Because Roy is not Jason and He know this

I know he knows, but why does he have all of Jason's powers? Shouldn't those be taken away too?

I'm chiming in only to revive this topic - please oh please give us all the option to mute Pamela's voice if we so wish.

Seriously - it's getting old. And it's not like the game is about immersion anymore so why must we be forced to listen to her every single time??

Sweater kill should be removed for roy as well. This could be the first new way to kill jason (roy) and its easy : simply deplete all his hp.

8 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Sweater kill should be removed for roy as well. This could be the first new way to kill jason (roy) and its easy : simply deplete all his hp.

This

On 5/27/2018 at 4:57 PM, samination said:

Please. I beg of you.

Well maybe that’s why Jason can’t stop killing because his moms voice is driving him ?CrazeeeyyiiiE??

It never bothers me to be honest although repetitive lines, would be cool to mix it up with new added voices! 

I dont know if I will stay motivated to kill the campers without her telling me what to do. I may end up joining their dance party out of forgetfulness, or let them call the cops on their own party.

• Haha 1