I just told someone this the other day.  I love this idea.  It takes so long to roll any good perk (epic or otherwise).  I would love the ability to just spend a very high level of CP to upgrade the epic perks to legendary, because those perks took what seems forever to roll.  I don't care if it is a ridiculous amount of CP to upgrade one perk (200k or so CP) or if you are only able to upgrade epic perks you actually obtained by rolling for them.  I have rolled over 300k of CP trying for new perks and I have only been able to obtain the legendary motor boat perk and the legendary scout perk, both of which I do not ever intend on using.  I guess this wouldn't be such an issue if the entire rolling for perk system didn't take so much time and wasn't so tedious.  buy perks, sell back each perk individually, buy more perks, repeat.  It just takes forever. lol. 

Oh, pleaaaaaaaase.  I am so sick if rolling and rolling and rolling and getting crap. And it takes so much time to roll and then sell the perks... I have a lot of CP to spend, but I'm lazy to do it because of the system. 

love the idea!! i would also rather see the legendary perks as rewards for the sp challenges instead of stupid emotes that i wont use

On 5/27/2018 at 9:51 PM, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I think it would be a good idea to use a high amount of CP to upgrade to next level of a selected perk

+1 i have myself submit a thread for that same reason .

I like it. You roll for a perk then keep it if you like it. They all start out as poor versions with no negative. Costs say 5,000 cp to upgrade per level.

It would have to be more expensive and it would RNG how much percentage it would increase. Maybe not even upgrade to the next rank but RNG an additional buff and possible reduction in negative.

Say spend 1,000 or 1,500 CP to roll for an upgrade to an existing perk anywhere between 1% increase/decrease to pro/con to the max level.

Just Rework The Perk System Fully, New Ways to get Perks and All! 

48 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Just Rework The Perk System Fully, New Ways to get Perks and All! 

I liked your old picture better Smug, this one has a weird loading circle in the middle. 

And to the OP, I support any change that means I can actually get perks I want.

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I liked your old picture better Smug, this one has a weird loading circle in the middle. 

I agree with both comments.

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

(S)He can have whatever (s)he wants to have......atleast (s)he has a Picture , you know? (And that loading circle is most likely not accidental)

And to the OP but I want it to be really pricey......like 10000 CP to Epic and Legendary. I don´t want everyone running around with These ,,meta´´ perks.

13 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

(S)He can have whatever (s)he wants to have......atleast (s)he has a Picture , you know? (And that loading circle is most likely not accidental)

And to the OP but I want it to be really pricey......like 10000 CP to Epic and Legendary. I don´t want everyone running around with These ,,meta´´ perks.

Your right Snug can have whatever picture they would like, I was just expressing my opinion.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Your right Snug can have whatever picture they would like, I was just expressing my opinion.

Good. But now that we are talking about that , why don´t you have a Picture? That bothered me since December.

I just never added one, been looking for something that suits me.

6 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Good. But now that we are talking about that , why don´t you have a Picture? That bothered me since December.

5 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Agree!

@Jdt827, where you referring to the OP or Toasty? (We're cool by the way)

I kinda like the S, for Slasher. (Even thought I don't slash kill most of the time, the exception being annoying Tommy's.)

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I just never added one, been looking for something that suits me.

I kinda like the S, for Slasher. (Even thought I don't slash kill most of the time, exception being annoying Tommy's.)

(I think @Jdt827 replied to the OP)

And okay , I hope you will find one eventually , to look like a ,,cool kid´´. Have you ever tried to look here?

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh yeah, I just noticed it as well...

• Like 1