Shes.A.Rebel.88

Our family needs help!!

https://www.gofundme.com/jamesonchamlee

Please if nothing else, at least help spread the word... Our family (myself, husband and Our 3yr old daughter) have found ourselves in a scary situation. To help save some time and spare you from having to read a long drawn out post, I'm sharing the link to my husband's go fund me page. Long story short, my husband's boss suddenly quit receiving contracts (he's a sub contractor) the main contractor quit giving him contracts in hopes that he (my husband's boss) would come back to work for him as an employee because his work turned out to be competition for he and his work crew, thus leaving him without any way to pay my husbands salary. Our bank account is in the negative and only continues to decline even more as more time goes by. We live in rural tennessee. With no money for gas and our funds exhausted, its proving to be more than difficult for my husband to find work anywhere around us. With rent due on the 5th, bills adding up, a family to support and feed we are at a loss as to where to turn or what to do. Please, PLEASE help out if you can. Anything at all is blessing and so beyond appreciated, even if its just passing the message along. If you've read this far, THANK YOU for your time and for just hearing us, and please take a moment to stop by the go fund me page and pass it along if you can

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

https://www.gofundme.com/jamesonchamlee

Please if nothing else, at least help spread the word... Our family (myself, husband and Our 3yr old daughter) have found ourselves in a scary situation. To help save some time and spare you from having to read a long drawn out post, I'm sharing the link to my husband's go fund me page. Long story short, my husband's boss suddenly quit receiving contracts (he's a sub contractor) the main contractor quit giving him contracts in hopes that he (my husband's boss) would come back to work for him as an employee because his work turned out to be competition for he and his work crew, thus leaving him without any way to pay my husbands salary. Our bank account is in the negative and only continues to decline even more as more time goes by. We live in rural tennessee. With no money for gas and our funds exhausted, its proving to be more than difficult for my husband to find work anywhere around us. With rent due on the 5th, bills adding up, a family to support and feed we are at a loss as to where to turn or what to do. Please, PLEASE help out if you can. Anything at all is blessing and so beyond appreciated, even if its just passing the message along. If you've read this far, THANK YOU for your time and for just hearing us, and please take a moment to stop by the go fund me page and pass it along if you can

I have just messaged a forum member and put this on my own thread "Freddie for a day".

I know how it feels to be in this situation, and I honestly hope you guys get back up on your feet.

You have my full support, i'll try to see if i can donate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll donate whatever I can on Friday when I get paid.

Hang in there, guys. Hard times don't last forever. 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Dude, I appreciate it, and we are no stranger to hard times, but you are 100% correct they don't last forever. Thanks for the kind words and thank you so much for just reading and reaching out.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Thank you so much 

• Like 1

No problem, guys. Been there. It's one thing when it's just you. It's entirely different when you have children. I have a 3-year-old daughter (and 7 month old twin boys) myself.

Stay strong.

• Like 2

Payday is a few days off. I'll see what I can do when the funds get here. Keep your chin up. It's a temporary rough patch in the road.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Payday is a few days off. I'll see what I can do when the funds get here. Keep your chin up. It's a temporary rough patch in the road.

I appreciate everything, I am a fighter as we all have seen from time to time around here lol. I am trying to stay as positive as possible and I appreciate the kind words and wisdom.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

No problem, guys. Been there. It's one thing when it's just you. It's entirely different when you have children. I have a 3-year-old daughter (and 7 month old twin boys) myself.

Stay strong.

Exactly! It's a different ballgame when kids are effected. Makes you feel like You're failing them 😟. I appreciate the good words & for the support

Donate plasma and apply for unemployment/GR/food stamps. Most importantly, stay positive. Best wishes brother.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2018 at 9:40 PM, Alkavian said:

Very much appreciated it helps ALOT having people share their kind words, understanding and support

On 5/27/2018 at 10:30 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Donate plasma and apply for unemployment/GR.

Thank you for the advice, its very appreciated. I would donate plasma If I could... And unfortunately because he was working out of state, my husband cannot receive unemployment because of Tennessee's laws regarding the matter 😕. Thanks for taking the time to throw some ideas out there always helps to have someone share ideas on what to do in rough times!

10 minutes ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

Thank you for the advice, its very appreciated. I would donate plasma If I could... And unfortunately because he was working out of state, my husband cannot receive unemployment because of Tennessee's laws regarding the matter 😕. Thanks for taking the time to throw some ideas out there always helps to have someone share ideas on what to do in rough times!

Sorry I cant help monitarily. I was in a similar situation that ended in the worst possible way...

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 5:54 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Sorry I cant help monitarily. I was in a similar situation that ended in the worst possible way...

No problem at all man, thanks for advice and bouncing ideas around. Have sold off most of my tools and personal things like guns and etc to run the past month while seeking employment and such. This was just one more idea to try and keep our heads above water until I can get some kind of employment that pays the bills. Thanks for just popping in and reading what the wife posted and throwing ideas out. As a lot of times, when stressed, options get overlooked amidst all the chaos and stress.

28 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

It's ok. Your advice and taking the time to respond means a lot! So sorry to hear you were in a similar situation that ended badly 😕. I hope all is well and that things are looking up for you now 😊

4 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I have just messaged a forum member and put this on my own thread "Freddie for a day".

I know how it feels to be in this situation, and I honestly hope you guys get back up on your feet.

You have my full support, i'll try to see if i can donate. 

Thank you so much for doing what you have man. I honestly can't thank all of you guys enough.

Sorry to hear about current situation and hardships. We all know this isn't the first time, and wish it would be the last, but we all know how life can throw curves at you in an instant. You can count on me to help support the F13 family anyway I can.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Sorry to hear about current situation and hardships. We all know this isn't the first time, and wish it would be the last, but we all know how life can throw curves at you in an instant. You can count on me to help support the F13 family anyway I can.

Thanks man, we appreciate any and all help/support of any type. And you are very true that this is not the first, and will not be the last. Life can change things in the blink of an eye as I learned with the passing of my parents my senior year in high school, and the many other things that have happened between then and now. We pick up the pieces and keep on. I hate even asking for any help, but sometimes pride gets in the way and I am doing my best to not let that be the case this time. Thanks again, for your support and kind words.

• Like 1

Thank you for the help, even though you weren't really inthe position to be able. It will not be forgotten @TheHansonGoons

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Thank you for the help, even though you weren't really inthe position to be able. It will not be forgotten @TheHansonGoons

55 minutes ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

Thank you so much @TheHansonGoons

Anything for you guys. You are both wonderful people that have brought me many laughs and enlightened discussions. Seriously wish the best for your family! If you guys are ever in Pittsburgh, i got room for ya.

• Thanks 2

I have honestly met better people on this forum and through the ps4 in general than I have in person. Thanks so much to everyone, all the support means more than y'all realize! *hugs* thank you all from the bottom of my heart

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Thank you also @Alkavian

No prob. Did what I what spare given my current circumstance. Hope it helps.

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

No prob. Did what I what spare given my current circumstance. Hope it helps.

Anything is a blessing and helps. Again thank you so much.