Shes.A.Rebel.88

Our family needs help!!

Hey guys. I am just checking in to see how the most popular forum couple is getting along? Any news on some work?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Hey guys. I am just checking in to see how the most popular forum couple is getting along? Any news on some work?

Well my friend picked up a contract, we knocked it out, and then my truck shit out on me. We can't win for losing lol, but it is what it is. All I can do is keep rolling with the punches and keep on. What is that line from The Crow? "It can't rain all the time" lol.

Edit: Also found out that the only two grandparents I was close to passed away and no one in my dysfunctional remainder of a family thought to let me know anything about it. Caught wind through an article written up about my grandfather in the county I am from. Whoo life right?

@Shes.A.Rebel.88 and @jameson87. Hate to hear what you guys are going through. If there was any way I could help out right now, I would. Unfortunately, I am dealing with some pretty rough health issues right now and cannot work. All the best to your family.

• Thanks 1

Thanks man. Means a lot to us. The same to you and yours, if things look up soon you can definitely count on us to help.

• Thanks 1

Sorry I'm late, but I'm here now. May the Sacred Branch bless you guys. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, The Tommy said:

Sorry I'm late, but I'm here now. May the Sacred Branch bless you guys. 

We greatly appreciate it again man.

@Shes.A.Rebel.88 & @jameson87 How are things going for you guys?  Hopefully, at least starting to look up. I wish there was some way I could help you out, but, I just can't right now.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Shes.A.Rebel.88 & @jameson87 How are things going for you guys?  Hopefully, at least starting to look up. I wish there was some way I could help you out, but, I just can't right now.

Hey man, we appreciate it. We understand and just even taking the time to check in means so much. You have your own things to worry about at the moment, and are glad you have gotten some good news on your health. Hope the rest works out for the best as well and we are the same. As soon as/if things get better sooner than later, we will be reaching out to you and your family.

Thank you all for your support and checking in... Its nice to know there are people out there thinking of us. During hard times it can often feel like there isn't anyone out there ya know? So just to see that people are checking in and sending good vibes means so much! Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart I don't get on here as much as my husband, but I'm glad I hopped on here today... It put a smile on my face to see y'all reaching out 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update on current situation:

Things have not been good to say the least. Recently my truck shit out on me on the way back from a job, ate that check completely up leaving enough to barely pay the utilities. Have heard nothing back on any jobs, nothing I can do about picking side jobs up now without a vehicle and am stuck to job hunting online, which has been a bust so far. Rent coming up due on the 5th and a negative balance in the bank. Not sure where we will be by the end of this week, short of a miracle happening. Thanks to all that have helped in anyway they can. Even if it was sharing the link, offering kind words, or suggestions. You will probably be seeing a lot less of me on here as I am scrambling like a son of a bitch to keep my head above water and not have my family end up homeless. Will pop in from time to time when and if I have the chance, not leaving for good, or over the game, just doing any and everything I can to not lose it all.

Right, I've cleaned this up again. No more nasty posts.

• Thanks 1

Funny thing is, I have been building a portfolio of photos from various jobs that I have worked on. And if you gather laziness out of any of them, then there is something definitely wrong with your understanding of the English language and the definition of the word lazy. It will be on imgur for anyone who thinks I am just lazy and running a scam. Name on there is Slaytanicus87 and it has the Lowe's bathroom remodel from Metiaire, LA @Rexfellis

11 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Funny thing is, I have been building a portfolio of photos from various jobs that I have worked on. And if you gather laziness out of any of them, then there is something definitely wrong with your understanding of the English language and the definition of the word lazy.

Just screwing around here, but still a great song. Something is gonna land for you man. 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Tommy said:

Just screwing around here, but still a great song. Something is gonna land for you man. 

Lmao humor is always great, it got under my skin because he targeted my wife then me with his hate boner. But it has been handled and am just building a portfolio of pictures from work to help with a resume. Figured I would share it here for anyone who wants to try and troll and try and kick us when we are down.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Lmao humor is always great, it got under my skin because he targeted my wife then me with his hate boner. But it has been handled and am just building a portfolio of pictures from work to help with a resume. Figured I would share it here for anyone who wants to try and troll and try and kick us when we are down.

Ugh. Sorry about that, but I completely understand your reaction.  So that's what @Kodiak cleaned up. I missed it, but glad he got rid of it. 

16 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Ugh. Sorry about that, but I completely understand your reaction.  So that's what @Kodiak cleaned up. I missed it, but glad he got rid of it. 

Yeah. It was rather shitty but he cleaned house. Greatful for it as it upset my wife and was pissing me off. And I have been trying real hard to keep temper and attitude in check around here. Not wanting to catch anymore points or a suspension.

Edit: The link to the Metiaire job somehow got two pics of our trip to Whatburger (San Antonio) lumped in. My phone sucks. http://imgur.com/gallery/IcJgXZs

On 7/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, The Tommy said:

Glad I missed it as well! Thank you @Kodiak for cleaning up the BS before it started reeking up the thread! I didn't even know nor had I ever even uttered a word to the troll who decided to make the thread a bridge to live under, but sure am glad y'all had our backs when I wasn't on to speak up for myself 😊

• Like 1

Not a problem :)

4 minutes ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

Glad I missed it as well!

I'll tell you what I also missed. Your guys GoFundMe taking off! With the help of so many, it really does add up. Not to mention all the positive stuff many of those people said as well as their donations. I read about the interview in another post, and I'm hoping to hear that not only does that go well for @jameson87, he also will have no car troubles getting to his new job.