Let the Spekulation Begin!!!! Who's Next in the eleventh installment of The Mortal Kombat Series? Spekulate the Story and News surrounding this Game!!

20 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Let the Spekulation Begin!!!! Who's Next in the eleventh installment of The Mortal Kombat Series? Spekulate the Story and News surrounding this Game!!

Well , maybe they are gonna add Michael Myers as an DLC because every other famous slasher were in the last games. There is some speculation going on for Spawn , since there were the some Posts there and something with Injustice here. Maybe Rain? Well , maybe he died in MKX but I don´t want to spoil me yet. Maybe Sub-Zero and Scorpion will get friends (that actually happened in the last games)?

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , maybe they are gonna add Michael Myers as an DLC because every other famous slasher were in the last games. There is some speculation going on for Spawn , since there were the some Posts there and something with Injustice here. Maybe Rain? Well , maybe he died in MKX but I don´t want to spoil me yet. Maybe Sub-Zero and Scorpion will get friends (that actually happened in the last games)?

I believe Raiden will be the next Main Villain .There are rumors of 3D-Era Kharakters returning as well whiKh would be great Konsidering that's my favorite Era of Mk.

Has this been officially announced now?  I wish they'd retain the movie villains they've had in previous instalment ... Predator, Freddy, Jason etc. Make the game more like Capcom vs Marvel, but Mortal Kombat vs Horror Icons.

4 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Has this been officially announced now?  I wish they'd retain the movie villains they've had in previous instalment ... Predator, Freddy, Jason etc. Make the game more like Capcom vs Marvel, but Mortal Kombat vs Horror Icons.

Maybe they will also to do a whole Horror villains fighting game. They did it , with it DC so why not? An Alternative to now is Terrordrome. But yeah , I hope they bring back the other movie characters as well , for a real Freddy vs. Jason experience.........I had this one weird thought once though.......that they could put Michael Jackson in Injustice....well they have some material to work with since he is pretty badass in some Music Videos and he has a movie and two games (The arcade Version and Genesis Version of Moonwalker). His Ultra strong move (I don´t know how this move is actually called) , could be him transforming in....Mecha-Michael! (I don´t know how he is actually called). But I would love to see that one coming!

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Maybe they will also to do a whole Horror villains fighting game. They did it , with it DC so why not? An Alternative to now is Terrordrome. But yeah , I hope they bring back the other movie characters as well , for a real Freddy vs. Jason experience.........I had this one weird thought once though.......that they could put Michael Jackson in Injustice....well they have some material to work with since he is pretty badass in some Music Videos and he has a movie and two games (The arcade Version and Genesis Version of Moonwalker). His Ultra strong move (I don´t know how this move is actually called) , could be him transforming in....Mecha-Michael! (I don´t know how he is actually called). But I would love to see that one coming!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

There's an old game named Terrodome which has a lot of Horror Villains. Mk11 will likely(surely) be announced at E3.

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

There's an old game named Terrodome which has a lot of Horror Villains. Mk11 will likely(surely) be announced at E3.

I think there is even a second terrordrome but I don´t know exactly.

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I believe that's a Kickstarter Game being funded right now.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, The Gloved One said:

I believe that's a Kickstarter Game being funded right now.

Looks pretty interesting. It´s just sad that they can´t use many movie villains because it would be much too pricey. That is already pricey what they aimed for.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Assuming its a PC only game?  PS4 gamer here ...

Just now, PurpleFloyd said:

Assuming its a PC only game?  PS4 gamer here ...

Well , a stretch Goal is for PS4 and the stretch Goal after this is XBox One.

I think I maybe make a thread for this game.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , a stretch Goal is for PS4 and the stretch Goal after this is XBox One.

I think I maybe make a thread for this game.

Rings a bell ... there must be a ton of licencing issues they'd have to over come to pull off a game like this I imagine.

Just now, PurpleFloyd said:

Rings a bell ... there must be a ton of licencing issues they'd have to over come to pull off a game like this I imagine.

Well , this game isn´t mainly movie villains. The first one is and is free. Terrordrome : Rise of the boogeyman

I was really sad when Jade wasn’t in MKX. It brings back memories of when stupid Sindel killed all the cool characters in order to make room for the trashy new characters in MKX. Devorah was annoying too, killing off Baraka and Mileena. Thankfully we were able to get Jade in the MKX Mobile app. I just hope if she is in the game that she’ll redeem Kitana as Kitana is my ultimate favorite kharacter from the series!

15 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

I was really sad when Jade wasn’t in MKX. It brings back memories of when stupid Sindel killed all the cool characters in order to make room for the trashy new characters in MKX. Devorah was annoying too, killing off Baraka and Mileena. Thankfully we were able to get Jade in the MKX Mobile app. I just hope if she is in the game that she’ll redeem Kitana as Kitana is my ultimate favorite kharacter from the series!

I know , I HATE THAT BITCH SINDEL! SHE KILLED FUCKING SMOKE!

21 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Hopefully they make some of the MKX Kharachters sit out this time Around,

• Like 1