I hope they work on a new update, to be released in June at least, to fix bugs, not every of them because there'are too many but the most important of them. Because I don't play a single game without glitch since the update.

I thought the game was at its best after February update, and now it's not enjoyable anymore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

With the release of the (Quite Successful in my opinion ) Engine Update ,What do you believe Gun's plan is? What do you think is Next? What is the road for this Game? Make a Road Map for this Game!!!!

Hot fixes of glitches and bugs should be their greatest focus. I don't want to see one bit of new content until the rubberbanding is gone.

32 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I went back to Alan Wake, the first few Assasin's Creed games  and other games that were released 10 years ago. ROFLMAO.  Pretty sad games back then were better.  These guys had a YEAR and still couldn't get their game right.   Every patch this game just seemed to get worse and worse 

Now you can hardly see.    Adjusted Gamma level its still a dark, blacked out  piece of shit and you don't even know whats going on around you half the time 

I thought the final nail was the final nail.

Saw the title...now "Sweet Child O' Mine " is playing in my head on repeat...?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

You do realize that counsellors get glitched too right? And you also realize that when people dance around Jason it makes it easier to kill them, right? And that they probably won't do it to Jasons that intimidate them, right?

You do realize that whether or not someone does or does not like emotes is their own preference and shouldn't matter much to you, right?

You do realize... Actually i'm not sure if you realize much at all. But have fun complaining. 

PS: My post is a bit nasty, but you have no right to act like others should not use emotes or that everyone who uses them is a troll. I am nuetral to them, but either way it isn't up to us to tell people how to play a diverse multiplayer game and make blanket statements about players just because they like or dislike something.

You do realize that the game suffers from the devs ignoring huge issues that affect everyone and instead focusing on things that aren't priority to making the game function properly right?

You do realize that justification of this is only going to lead to more things such as emotes and glittery graphics while the core game remains broken, right?

people can play the game however they want, but if the devs decide that pointless bells and whistles take precedence over the games overall playability then the players are going to continue to dwindle away until a game we love dies a painful death.

But I'm totally wrong because I apparently don't realize anything at all.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Now you can hardly see.    Adjusted Gamma level its still a dark, blacked out  piece of shit and you don't even know whats going on around you half the time 

So your mad at them for actually making it look like night time? Not Surprised .Plus you said you were done with all of us ,why come back?

Hopefully the new engine provides the opportunity for them to push out hotfixes and updates more frequently. At the very least, once a month. I don't care about content; I know it's coming. 

What they really should do is start cranking out frequent hotfixes on PC on a weekly basis and then bundle it all up for the consoles for their expensive monthly updates.

We shouldn't have to wait for those under-performing household appliances, even if they are the majority. That's not how Apple thinks and look how well they're doing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

You do realize that the game suffers from the devs ignoring huge issues that affect everyone and instead focusing on things that aren't priority to making the game function properly right?

You do realize that justification of this is only going to lead to more things such as emotes and glittery graphics while the core game remains broken, right?

people can play the game however they want, but if the devs decide that pointless bells and whistles take precedence over the games overall playability then the players are going to continue to dwindle away until a game we love dies a painful death.

But I'm totally wrong because I apparently don't realize anything at all.

No, you were wrong for judging people who use and like emotes, which is a subjective preference issue. You took your personal preferences and projected them onto others as if they are gospel.

All of your other points were non bias and well made. And agreed about the devs ignoring bugs etc. We're on the same page there.

After dedicated servers, they need to tackle the bugs. After which, give me a ton of new kills, new Jason's, new counselors and new maps, keep em coming!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

No, you were wrong for judging people who use and like emotes, which is a subjective preference issue. You took your personal preferences and projected them onto others as if they are gospel.

All of your other points were non bias and well made. And agreed about the devs ignoring bugs etc. We're on the same page there.

I'm glad we're getting more so on the same page. Yes, I do hate when people spam emotes and I'll say I have seen way less of that lately. My original comment was supposed to be a generalization of where I see the game being right now which is the focus on shit that isn't needed while the actual game still isn't working how it should. I completely understand how my comment came off as complaining about people still trolling with emotes.

8 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

After dedicated servers, they need to tackle the bugs. After which, give me a ton of new kills, new Jason's, new counselors and new maps, keep em coming!

And sorry to double post, but yeah, this.

4 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I'm glad we're getting more so on the same page. Yes, I do hate when people spam emotes and I'll say I have seen way less of that lately. My original comment was supposed to be a generalization of where I see the game being right now which is the focus on shit that isn't needed while the actual game still isn't working how it should. I completely understand how my comment came off as complaining about people still trolling with emotes.

Cool, I was being a bit harsh too. You did come across that way but from your follow up and other posts its clear you arent one of those people. I rushed to judgement too quickly. 

The devs have created an unfortunate cycle. They tick people off and had to delay new content for so long, or were late with content so often that people are now impatient, but the new content comes with bugs that also tick people off because the game was a mess when released. 

They cant win, but they dug this hole. Only way out of it is to release the new update (done) and then hunker down on bugs and servers. We'll see if they can accomplish that. Bug fixing should be their priority for the next while.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Cool, I was being a bit harsh too. You did come across that way but from your follow up and other posts its clear you arent one of those people. I rushed to judgement too quickly. 

The devs have created an unfortunate cycle. They tick people off and had to delay new content for so long, or were late with content so often that people are now impatient, but the new content comes with bugs that also tick people off because the game was a mess when released. 

They cant win, but they dug this hole. Only way out of it is to release the new update (done) and then hunker down on bugs and servers. We'll see if they can accomplish that. Bug fixing should be their priority for the next while.

Exactly. I want the Jason X content really bad, but I would wait however long it takes until the majority of bugs are fixed. So of course getting more trivial things while the game remains lackluster is really frustrating.

I don't even consider the game to be playable in its current state, so I certainly hope they make squashing the bugs their priority. Until they fix the character selection, rubberbanding and rampant interaction lockouts I just can't play the game more than one match every week or so. It's just too much. Stuff like jittery kills and rainbow blood and Savini's torso flickering is nothing compared to multiple game breaking bugs that occur in the same match.

13 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

With the release of the (Quite Successful in my opinion ) Engine Update ,What do you believe Gun's plan is? What do you think is Next?

Hopefully installing some stronger lights around camp.

I want new mp maps, the pajama clothing, clothing for new counselors as well, more music in mp games, a story mode to be either Jason or the one counselor to save them all like your own movie story mode, more Jason kills, weapons, skins, and more environmental kills in mp. It would also be great if they added a way to customize your own counselor sex, looks, clothing style etc that would be great.

9 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Good to see the master race is still as humble as ever.

After you install a GTX 1080 (and God forbid if it was a GTX 1080 Ti), all sense of humility goes out the window. Once you get a taste of that, consoles might as well be smartphones as far as you're concerned. 

The power. The speed. The visuals. 
It's beautiful :sadchappa:

I love you Nvidia!

2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

After you install a GTX 1080 (and God forbid if it was a GTX 1080 Ti), all sense of humility goes out the window. Once you get a taste of that, consoles might as well be smartphones as far as you're concerned. 

Well, it's not even the potential power of PCs that makes updating the game easier on PC. It's just Valve being less strict and the platform being less restricted.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

Well, it's not even the potential power of PCs that makes updating the game easier on PC. It's just Valve being less strict and the platform being less restricted.

Oh I wasn't talking about that. He was saying the PC master race isn't humble and I was telling him why it's impossible for us to be. 

You're right though. We need to get to the bottom of this. Why can't we get frequent updates on Steam? Why can't PC players get occasional beta builds? It's only a download away.
We need to find someone that works on video games to provide some insight. Where are these people? Somebody get them here. Somebody's gotta know somebody.

I want them to focus on fixing these bugs first before worrying about adding more childish emotes to appease the trolls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

I love you Nvidia!

Game looks great but hacked to fucking pieces. #NOTONCONSOLE