With the release of the (Quite Successful in my opinion ) Engine Update ,What do you believe Gun's plan is? What do you think is Next? What is the road for this Game? Make a Road Map for this Game!!!!

I hope Grendel map and Uber Jason,some new escape modes and a completely new map would be tits. 

Probably dedicated servers, then releasing  the rest of the content that was delayed(like Jason x and Paronia).

• Like 1

I hope we get some more stuff come out sooner now that the engine is upgraded. Maybe Grendel map & Uber Jason would be amazing this Summer. Of course the gameplay needs attention like glitching...

8 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm sure it'll be anything except fixing the glitches.

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

They were suppose to release a new road map. I guess that might have change.

I know Uber Jason is ready. You can already find his stats and all his kills. They are probably waiting for the Grendel to be done before they release him.

Grendel map and Uber Jason alongside dedicated servers. Possibly working on new maps, counselors, and a Retro Jason rework. Although the priority SHOULD be on fixing glitches and bugs.

25 minutes ago, Loading said:

They were suppose to release a new road map. I guess that might have change.

They abandoned the concept of a road map altogether when they realized they can't keep up with it and don't want to deal with anyone expecting them to stay on track.

• Like 1

My guess would be July 13th Jason X and bug fixes.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ENTIRELY MY OPINION AND I HAVE NO INFORMATION BACKING IT UP.

Edited by thrawn3054
Added Disclaimer.

3 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

They abandoned the concept of a road map altogether when they realized they can't keep up with it and don't want to deal with anyone expecting them to stay on track.

I see the future of this game being treated the same way.

Abandoned due to them not being able to fix long standing issues and just not wanting to deal with it (or disgruntled players) anymore.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

My guess would be July 13th Jason X and bug fixes.

See thay comment was completely innocent. A good guess.  The problem with that is some mouth breather will read it and when july 13th comes and nothing is released we will hear "Gun media is bullshit! Liars Im uninstalling the game derkadoo"

More emotes and breaking the game further. And another chunk of the player base will disappear while everyone else says "Yayyyyyyy, I love emotes" and ignores that Jason is glitched as they thrust their pelvises at him and giggle because it's silly and oh so fun.

Or the Grendel map. I can see it going either way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

GIVE US PAMELA VOORHEES!

I would love to see this. Hopefully the game mode topic you made for her replaces the concept of what Paranoia was meant to be, if they want to keep with their old road map and indeed add another online mode.

I went back to Alan Wake, the first few Assasin's Creed games  and other games that were released 10 years ago. ROFLMAO.  Pretty sad games back then were better.  These guys had a YEAR and still couldn't get their game right.   Every patch this game just seemed to get worse and worse 

Now you can hardly see.    Adjusted Gamma level its still a dark, blacked out  piece of shit and you don't even know whats going on around you half the time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hell Toupee said:

More emotes and breaking the game further. And another chunk of the player base will disappear while everyone else says "Yayyyyyyy, I love emotes" and ignores that Jason is glitched as they thrust their pelvises at him and giggle because it's silly and oh so fun.

Or the Grendel map. I can see it going either way.

You do realize that counsellors get glitched too right? And you also realize that when people dance around Jason it makes it easier to kill them, right? And that they probably won't do it to Jasons that intimidate them, right?

You do realize that whether or not someone does or does not like emotes is their own preference and shouldn't matter much to you, right?

You do realize... Actually i'm not sure if you realize much at all. But have fun complaining. 

PS: My post is a bit nasty, but you have no right to act like others should not use emotes or that everyone who uses them is a troll. I am nuetral to them, but either way it isn't up to us to tell people how to play a diverse multiplayer game and make blanket statements about players just because they like or dislike something.

I'm pretty sure offline is the future for this game. It would be nice if they could program an AI Jason. You'd think that would be a lot easier than 7 counselors. Especially seeing how he has less objectives.

Just now, samination said:

I'm pretty sure offline is the future for this game.

If so, the game doesn't have any future. It's a multiplayer game designed to play like one and while the devs did a pretty good job with the single player challenges they can't stand up next to a true singleplayer game.

3 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm sure it'll be anything except fixing the glitches.

They should start putting what bugs/glitches are going to be introduced, in the patch notes for future updates...

At least then, they would be telling us the truth...

@BrokenFattHardy.

Gun: "Today! We will be going over the bug/glitch fixes in the next upate".

Me: 

Edited by Freddie Mercury
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

They should start putting what bugs/glitches are going to be introduced, in the patch notes for future updates...

At least then, they would be telling us the truth...

latest?cb=20121224184747

• Like 1

Its fairly obvious to get the game as we know it to run like a well oiled machine before we get FLOODED with new content. Jason X and Grendel wont be enough to sustain this game. We NEED more heros, counselors, maps, kills, weapons, ways to kill Jason etc. in order to have a COMPLETE F13 experience.