GameboySM

What's your favorite game to play on Halloween?

12 posts in this topic

With Halloween just around the corner, I'm curious to hear what games people enjoy playing around the holiday!

Mine is a favorite in general and I make sure to play it and its sequel every year!

It's called MediEvil. It's a PS1 action adventure hack n' slash game and a great horror game for all ages. MediEvil 1 and 2 instantly put me in a good mood for the holiday!

Here's some gameplay if you'd like to check it out:

i played many hours of medievil was one of my favourites on ps1. ps1 time wasnt great graphics but damn did it have some of the best games ive ever played

1 person likes this

I don't think I've ever played a game on Halloween. I watch movies.

I don't think I've ever played a game on Halloween. I watch movies.

Yeah, I usually play a game like MediEvil during the day and spend all night watching horror movies and eating candy.

I play whatever my mood at the time wants to play.  I don't go out of my way to pick a horror themed game.  I'm usually out with a friend or two on Halloween kicking back some spirits!

I usually kick back to a Halloween movie marathon after taking the kids trick or treatin. However, sometimes i'll break out the boardgame "Hammer Horror Forbidden Terrortory" along with the companion disc game "Vampire Terrortory".

i don't have a certain game i play around halloween. but i do enjoy participating in the halloween events of various games.

1 person likes this

I pick a different game or two to play through each year around this time. This year I restarted Resident Evil 4 and am about halfway through it (just got to the castle). The other game his year was the Outlast 2 demo, which I'll probably play through tomorrow night. I loved the first one, even though it got kinda repetitive at the end. I've got really high hopes that this one delivers even better than the first.

1 person likes this

Resident Evil series

Alien Isolation

Silent Hill

Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Friday the 13th