Danielmalice

The host in quick play decides who’s Jason but why?

I just recently played quick play and the Jason icon was next to a user in five sessions in a row. Oddly enough, the host was Jason and nothing changed. I thought only in private matches are you able to do that.

It's a bug where if someone plays in private matches and is selected to be Jason the icon will carry over to public matches but won't actually influence the Jason selection.

5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

It's a bug where if someone plays in private matches and is selected to be Jason the icon will carry over to public matches but won't actually influence the Jason selection.

I beg to differ. The host was Jason five times in a row. It was ridiculous. So it’s no wonder people are not getting picked.

4 hours ago, Danielmalice said:

I beg to differ. The host was Jason five times in a row. It was ridiculous. So it’s no wonder people are not getting picked.

It wouldn't surprise me if they botched something up when adding the ticket system.

6 hours ago, Danielmalice said:

Are you sure you weren't in a private lobby?

I think they were definitely in a private lobby and got confused. Clearly no one else is experiencing this.