Sign in to follow this  
Deputy Dewey Boy

What makes me most excited now that the update is here.

Is probably the fact that now that it's here and the game is (for the most part) set for a while and we can finally move on to more content based updates. Now before you start commenting, I know it's gonna be a while. I'm not expecting it soon, I'm enjoying the update it's great and I'm grateful. I'm not trying to act like "oh this is all we got, where's the new stuff" I'm merely saying that I'll now be much more excited to see what's next. Anyone else feel like this?  What do you think will be next first? What do you HOPE is next first?

We don't need more content based updates. We just got one and now the game is as buggy as it was at launch if not worse. We need updates that contain zero content and do nothing but improve the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

What Michael said. Fixes.  Lots of them.  Then content.  Then fixes for the content.  Lots of fixes.  Then content.  Then fixes.  See where this is going?  

• Like 3

Hoping we get a hotfix soon cause the game is embarrassingly glitchy right now. Feels like launch all over again ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deputy Dewey Boy said:

Is probably the fact that now that it's here and the game is (for the most part) set for a while and we can finally move on to more content based updates. Now before you start commenting, I know it's gonna be a while. I'm not expecting it soon, I'm enjoying the update it's great and I'm grateful. I'm not trying to act like "oh this is all we got, where's the new stuff" I'm merely saying that I'll now be much more excited to see what's next. Anyone else feel like this?  What do you think will be next first? What do you HOPE is next first?

Yes, I've been waiting very patiently for our promised Jason X content.

Just now, Mawlock said:

Yes, I've been waiting very patiently for our promised Jason X content.

Uber Jason is already ready and in the game files. Cheaters already have him on PC. So it's just the Grendel map that is holding things up.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

Uber Jason is already ready and in the game files. Cheaters already have him on PC. So it's just the Grendel map that is holding things up.

Does anyone know what his stats are?

2 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Does anyone know what his stats are?

Strengths: Destruction, Grip Strength and Stun Resistance.

Weaknesses: Can't Run, Sense and Stalk.

So he's basically just a slightly weaker Part 8 that doesn't really bring anything new to the table. Not bad, pretty mid-tier, probably won't be super popular from a gameplay perspective.

4 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Strengths: Destruction, Grip Strength and Stun Resistance.

Weaknesses: Can't Run, Sense and Stalk.

So he's basically just a slightly weaker Part 8 that doesn't really bring anything new to the table. Not bad, pretty mid-tier, probably won't be super popular from a gameplay perspective.

That's more or less what I thought he would have. I'm am a little surprised they didn't give him any crippling weaknesses like less traps or negative shift/morph. 

Still, It's a wonder no Jason has plus fear? It seems so obvious and would be far more useful than grip strength. 

I think Uber Jason should be as strong as Savini or Part 8/4 destruction wise or more since he's supposed to be a beast?  

I think Uber will be popular because of his look & some of his kills are savage lol. I like the blade straight in the mouth thru the throat which was in the Virtual cabin teaser. 

Uber should have had weapon strength instead of grip strength or stun resistance, with a big weakness like Morph to balance it out.