Sign in to follow this  
TomDice

Rolled my first legendary perk today

And got.....Heavy Mover. Give me a freaking break. %48 faster barricading speed, 0% noise generating penalty, 2% weapon damage increase. Why bother making this perk legendary in the first place. Who else has useless perks right now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TomDice said:

And got.....Heavy Mover. Give me a freaking break. %48 faster barricading speed, 0% noise generating penalty, 2% weapon damage increase. Why bother making this perk legendary in the first place. Who else has useless perks right now?

It could have been worse.  You could have earned something useful like increased swimming speed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I hate rolling perks. I stopped a long time ago because i never got anything good. Broke down and said hell with it, let’s try now that they have legendary ones. Rolled 24 perks before stopping. All but 3 were poor and common. The 3 that weren’t were rares. And they were swimming twice, and faster barricading. lmao... no thanks. Back to leaving it alone. Absolutely frustrating.

At least now when you barricade 48% faster like a ninja, it'll make sense why there is no audio.   :ph34r:  ?

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Happened to me on Thursday. Rolled Legendary Adrenaline Rush and Legendary Quiet Swimmer.

There it is!

I also rolled legendary quiet swimmer earlier today. I was like "really?!"

Now if it made you a completely silent swimmer... then... maybe...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I also rolled legendary quiet swimmer earlier today. I was like "really?!"

Now if it made you a completely silent swimmer... then... maybe...

There should be maps where an escape objective is on an island.  Only then would I stop selling back this perk.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ker Juice said:

There should be maps where an escape objective is on an island.  Only then would I stop selling back this perk.

Right?! I guess there is that one interation of Higgins Haven where Jason's shack is on the island?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

It could have been worse.  You could have earned something useful like increased swimming speed.

F U buddy my only three legendary perks are Aquanaut, Motorboat, and Quiet Swimmer and it took me 175,000 CP to get them.

Furthermore, the Legendary perks are hardly legendary and the bonuses are irrelevant. 1% increase or decrease is scientifically insignificant. I’m also pissed they won’t listen to fans and gut all these shitty perks. Having 30+ perks does not mean they’re good. You can’t compare Medic and Aquanaut or Thick Skin and Ranger; one will save your life the other is circumstantial.

• Haha 1

I rolled for about 10 mins for the first time since Dec and I ended up with 3.

Men at Arms, Grease Monkey and Swift Attacker.  

I actually got 5 but 2 were weaker duplicates of Men at Arms.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

F U buddy my only three legendary perks are Aquanaut, Motorboat, and Quiet Swimmer and it took me 175,000 CP to get them

Motorboat is a mainstay on my LaChappa main, along with "My Dad's a Cop"/"Marathon" and "Grinder" (5% is a lot when you're mid 60's).

But it's definitely wasted on non-repair characters.

Over 100k spent and not one legendary perk.  Most were poor or common.  I'll save the rest for a later date. 

• Sad 1

Been lucky I guess, got my first legendary after 20k cp spent... I got Spatial Awareness : 25% stumble avoidance, 2% noise penalty and 5% VOIP distance increased... so I'd like to know, wth is VOIP distance?

47 minutes ago, MouthPieceWreck said:

Been lucky I guess, got my first legendary after 20k cp spent... I got Spatial Awareness : 25% stumble avoidance, 2% noise penalty and 5% VOIP distance increased... so I'd like to know, wth is VOIP distance?

VOIP distance is how far counselors and Jason can hear you talking on your mic in game. It's essentially a volume increase for your chatter.

1 hour ago, MouthPieceWreck said:

I spent around $100,000 CP too & got 6 Legendary perks which sounds better than other players luck?  First one was Grease Monkey which I hardly ever use, My Dads a cop, Heavy mover, Grinder which I sold...

I got Spatial awareness too & probably my best was Marathon legendary.  The three I want most like everybody does is Swift Attacker, Sucker Punch, & Thick Skin or Medic?  

The RNG still sucks like b4!! Kept rolling My Dads a cop, Grease monkey, Escape Artist, Adrenaline rush, Speed demon, Aquanaut, & Easy listening over n over.