Sign in to follow this  
XRizerX

For the love of all that is holy and my time... allow us to skip cutscenes.

Title says it all... The game is a buggy mess when it comes to the single player so sometimes I can get away with just shift grabbing a counselor and other times I have to use stalk on the same one on subsequent play throughs. This entire mode is trial and error and memorization and the biggest punishment is having to watch the same damn cut scenes EVERY FUCKING TIME you play the mission.

The fact that you had to add a skip feature for the game developer logos should have been some kind of indication that people don't want to waste their time watching pointless shit they've seen 10 times already.

PLEASE, ALLOW US TO SKIP THE CUT SCENES... takes one press of the start button and could potentially save us an hour of wasted time.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I finished the first challenge and all it's objectives, and I refuse to touch the rest until the cutscenes are made skippable. If that first cutscene was anything to go by, then all the rest aren't worth watching, especially over and over and over again.

After three attempts on one challenge I couldn’t sit through another intro. It wasn’t that it’s a waste of time, it’s just insufferable repetitive and isn’t that what the challenges are trying to avoid?

2 hours ago, XRizerX said:

Title says it all... The game is a buggy mess when it comes to the single player so sometimes I can get away with just shift grabbing a counselor and other times I have to use stalk on the same one on subsequent play throughs. This entire mode is trial and error and memorization and the biggest punishment is having to watch the same damn cut scenes EVERY FUCKING TIME you play the mission.

The fact that you had to add a skip feature for the game developer logos should have been some kind of indication that people don't want to waste their time watching pointless shit they've seen 10 times already.

PLEASE, ALLOW US TO SKIP THE CUT SCENES... takes one press of the start button and could potentially save us an hour of wasted time.

amen

I don't mind the cut scenes.... they make sense and set up the challenges. But just for the challenges to be replayable there should be an option to skip them. I am surprised there is not already an option to skip them.

• Like 1

I agree, the cutscenes get really annoying to watch after a while.

And yeah. It would save a lot of time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ahab said:

I don't mind the cut scenes.... they make sense and set up the challenges. But just for the challenges to be replayable there should be an option to skip them. I am surprised there is not already an option to skip them.

This exactly. The cutscenes are a nice wink and nod to the player, but when we are being asked to replay scenarios a handful of times they need to be skippable. They go from an amusing wink at the player to a giant middle finger when you are watching the same one for the 5th time in a row.

Agree, there should be a way to skip them, I can't understand whey they didn't add this feature, it's really annoying to have to watch every damn time I want to play them, especially when I fuck up and have to start over.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, XRizerX said:

The fact that you had to add a skip feature for the game developer logos

I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!

I swear, those will be stuck in my head FOREVER!

Should've been there from the start.

Cutscenes are cool to watch once or twice...but yeah. Should've been a skip option.

I am a fan of the films so I appreciate the cutscenes, but yes they need to be skipable. The worst thing is failing being undetected and then you have to watch the cutscenes again and again, after on top of that playing the waiting game in the actual gameplay.

• Like 1

There was a skip button to be intended.....so there were probably Problems with it and just removed it.

I personally don´t mind watching them again and again. It bothers me a bit but nothing more...........I experienced lot worse...........especially Kingdom Hearts.........Horrible.

Well I agree but don’t make it so easy that a new player presses a simple button and accidentally skips the intro ... make people press “Up up down down left right left right B A select start” ????

• Like 1