Sign in to follow this  
Jpcdavis

I can’t hear any of the players in the game I Can see that they are talking but I cannot hear them

I can’t hear any of the players in the game I Can see that they are talking but I cannot hear them Please help i’m playing on PC  through steam 

Are you on Xbox? Because there are a lot of people on Xbox having the same problem, no fix has been reported yet. 

3 minutes ago, Jpcdavis said:

I can’t hear any of the players in the game I Can see that they are talking but I cannot hear them Please help

I also signed up with the forums to report this issue. it's really unfortunate that the new content launch and double xp weekend was ruined by a error like voice chat failing.

11 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Are you on Xbox? Because there are a lot of people on Xbox having the same problem, no fix has been reported yet. 

Same here. Works if you have a headset though.

8 minutes ago, Veronica said:

I it's really unfortunate that the new content launch and double xp weekend was ruined by a error like voice chat failing.

Ruined by a lot more than that

1 hour ago, Veronica said:

I also signed up with the forums to report this issue. it's really unfortunate that the new content launch and double xp weekend was ruined by a error like voice chat failing.

same.