Left2Right

Funny Thing About Challenges.

Why is AJ a complete slut in the challenges xD

She had at least 5 different boyfriends in the challenges.

7 minutes ago, Left2Right said:

Why is AJ a complete slut in the challenges xD

She had at least 5 different boyfriends in the challenges.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "It's a video game, not real life. Video game characters can't really be sluts cause they don't really exist."

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "It's a video game, not real life. Video game characters can't really be sluts cause they don't really exist."

Lmao Tiffany and AJ were Turbo Thots in the challenges. I was immensely shocked when I went upstairs in Packanack Lodge lol. 

Also, when are they going to release this pajama and lingerie dlc? They have Tiffany's outfit model in the challenges, so what are they going to do with the others?

7 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Lmao Tiffany and AJ were Turbo Thots in the challenges. I was immensely shocked when I went upstairs in Packanack Lodge lol. 

Also, when are they going to release this pajama and lingerie dlc? They have Tiffany's outfit model in the challenges, so what are they going to do with the others?

Let's please not speculate on new content. New content only means they will figure out how to make rainbow sparkles shoot from councilors asses when they run. Let's only worry them about fixing glitches.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Let's please not speculate on new content. New content only means they will figure out how to make rainbow sparkles shoot from councilors asses when they run. Let's only worry them about fixing glitches.

True lol. I mean I think they already figured out how to make rainbow sparkles come out their bum, since the little situation with SP Challenge 9 (If you understand what I mean by that)

Ya she was rubbing that monkey on any available male counselor. Village bicycle style everyone was getting a ride. ? 

• Haha 1