Jump to content
Left2Right

Funny Thing About Challenges.

Recommended Posts

Why is AJ a complete slut in the challenges xD

She had at least 5 different boyfriends in the challenges.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Left2Right said:

Why is AJ a complete slut in the challenges xD

She had at least 5 different boyfriends in the challenges.

 

 

 

 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "It's a video game, not real life. Video game characters can't really be sluts cause they don't really exist."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "It's a video game, not real life. Video game characters can't really be sluts cause they don't really exist."

Lmao Tiffany and AJ were Turbo Thots in the challenges. I was immensely shocked when I went upstairs in Packanack Lodge lol. 

 

Also, when are they going to release this pajama and lingerie dlc? They have Tiffany's outfit model in the challenges, so what are they going to do with the others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Lmao Tiffany and AJ were Turbo Thots in the challenges. I was immensely shocked when I went upstairs in Packanack Lodge lol. 

 

Also, when are they going to release this pajama and lingerie dlc? They have Tiffany's outfit model in the challenges, so what are they going to do with the others?

Let's please not speculate on new content. New content only means they will figure out how to make rainbow sparkles shoot from councilors asses when they run. Let's only worry them about fixing glitches.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Let's please not speculate on new content. New content only means they will figure out how to make rainbow sparkles shoot from councilors asses when they run. Let's only worry them about fixing glitches.

True lol. I mean I think they already figured out how to make rainbow sparkles come out their bum, since the little situation with SP Challenge 9 (If you understand what I mean by that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya she was rubbing that monkey on any available male counselor. Village bicycle style everyone was getting a ride. ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...