If THIS is with increased drop rate, I don't even want to know how hard they are to roll normally. Jeez.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiffany said:

If THIS is with increased drop rate, I don't even want to know how hard they are to roll normally. Jeez.

Sadly , it didn't get increased. I think the last time it was increased was on October. I saved a lot now.....So should I wait or not?

3 hours ago, Tiffany said:

It isn't increased. Tape drop is increased as well as XP.

It is pretty horrible in terms of what you get for how much you spend.

In a total of about 130k I got two Legendary perks (Aquanaut and Heavy Mover). Needless to say I'm rather underwhelmed.:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

It isn't increased. Tape drop is increased as well as XP.

It is pretty horrible in terms of what you get for how much you spend.

In a total of about 130k I got two Legendary perks (Aquanaut and Heavy Mover). Needless to say I'm rather underwhelmed.:rolleyes:

Oh! I also thought legendary perk chances were increase too... that explains a lot. :sadchappa:

1 hour ago, Tiffany said:

Oh! I also thought legendary perk chances were increase too... that explains a lot. :sadchappa:

My suggestion is to save your CP until they do a perk event. It's bound to happen eventually. Lol. 

Legendary ain't so legendary. I rolled five of them and only kept one. The epic perks are better. For example I rolled a Legendary Thick Skin. 18% Damage Reduction 2% Penalty and 4% Trap escape speed. I could believe my luck because my current Thick Skin was a Rare. Then I rolled the Epic Thick Skin. 20% Damage Reduction 1% Penalty. I sold the Legendary. Why? Because it did less of what I carry the perk for. More of a penalty for using it. And that was the trade off for a 4% extra ability that's barely noticeable. So far Legendary perks are a bust with me.

On 5/26/2018 at 6:21 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

The event which increases the drop rate for Legendary perks

Assuming that will ever happen...

I rolled probably 80-100k and only got a few upgrades. no legendary perks though. I'm saving 250k just in case we do eventually get another increased drop rate.

I’ve got over 830,000 CP and right now 30 EPIC perks, but I am hesitant to roll it for Legendary because I’ve read in a lot of cases they are actually worse than the comparable EPIC perks.

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

I’ve got over 830,000 CP and right now 30 EPIC perks, but I am hesitant to roll it for Legendary because I’ve read in a lot of cases they are actually worse than the comparable EPIC perks.

They are my legendary is 1% worse then my epic....

I rolled probably 75k worth. Got Heavy Mover, Swifter Attacker, and Evasion. I dont care if I get legendary perks. I am just looking for better versions of some of the ones I have. Still can't get epic or legendary marathon.