I've seen this happen when a friend was playing as Part 9 Jason. The Outro showed Savini but none of his fire/lava crap was glowing

11 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Simple oversight...

So simple they missed it. Missed it after saying they were holding off releasing the update to make sure we got the best they could do. These "oversights" are the best they can do. Ev-er-y-time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

So simple they missed it. Missed it after saying they were holding off releasing the update to make sure we got the best they could do. These "oversights" are the best they can do. Ev-er-y-time.

I played some MP for about an hour and a half yesterday. While I didn't have anything as crazy as I've now seen in some videos, my only 2 deaths were due to glitches. First one, I was driving the car, and Jason stopped me since driving is new a whole new level of screwy (not that I'm unstoppable)...Anyways, I couldn't exit the car. Instead of getting out, the car's startup circle started to fill, even though I had pressed E, and not held it. Second death, I shot Jason with the flare, got "Not the Face!" points, visually saw it hit him and bounce off. But then he just grabs me anyways. No stun.

As Jason, I also wasn't stunned with firecrackers. Was able to walk right through them.

This, and stuff not being able to heal is why people have every right to be critical (not that we didn't already). But if anyone on the dev team thinks we're being irrational - Think about it - You ask us to wait 5 months while you "retouch everything in the game". You ask us for patience, as this will mean a better game. And you come back with THIS.

I can let little things like sound cues not playing, drawer animations being cut, and even rainbow blood slide, as long as the stuff I said above (you know, the functional aspects of the game) works. This Savini glitch definitely falls under a "Why? Well at least it's not hurting anything" category. It's really not hurting the game. But it is a bit discouraging when stuff like this and people's Jason selection being ignored.

Yesterday most of my weapon/kill selections for Jason weren't saving. Some did. Some kept going back to blank.

Hopefully all they need is time on this new engine to start fixing things up. Maybe the ability is there now with the new engine. But I'm not sure how much it's gonna matter if no one is left playing by then. Or somehow it doesn't really seem worth it for maybe a couple hundred people per platform.

12 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I played some MP for about an hour and a half yesterday. While I didn't have anything as crazy as I've now seen in some videos, my only 2 deaths were due to glitches. First one, I was driving the car, and Jason stopped me since driving is new a whole new level of screwy (not that I'm unstoppable)...Anyways, I couldn't exit the car. Instead of getting out, the car's startup circle started to fill, even though I had pressed E, and not held it. Second death, I shot Jason with the flare, got "Not the Face!" points, visually saw it hit him and bounce off. But then he just grabs me anyways. No stun.

As Jason, I also wasn't stunned with firecrackers. Was able to walk right through them.

This, and stuff not being able to heal is why people have every right to be critical (not that we didn't already). But if anyone on the dev team thinks we're being irrational - Think about it - You ask us to wait 5 months while you "retouch everything in the game". You ask us for patience, as this will mean a better game. And you come back with THIS.

I can let little things like sound cues not playing, drawer animations being cut, and even rainbow blood slide, as long as the stuff I said above (you know, the functional aspects of the game) works. This Savini glitch definitely falls under a "Why? Well at least it's not hurting anything" category. It's really not hurting the game. But it is a bit discouraging when stuff like this and people's Jason selection being ignored.

Yesterday most of my weapon/kill selections for Jason weren't saving. Some did. Some kept going back to blank.

Hopefully all they need is time on this new engine to start fixing things up. Maybe the ability is there now with the new engine. But I'm not sure how much it's gonna matter if no one is left playing by then. Or somehow it doesn't really seem worth it for maybe a couple hundred people per platform.

What they need, in all seriousness, is this...... (Listen up, Devs)......

QUIT ADDING NEW SHIT UNTIL YOU FIX THIS GAME. SPEND ANY TIME YOU'VE PLANNED FOR NEW CONTENT ON FIXING THIS GAME. NO REGGIE. NO MUFFIN. NO PARANOIA. NO MATTER HOW MUCH PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT WANTING STUFF ADDED, WE ALL WANT A WORKING GAME EVEN MORE.

I'm not saying this to be a dick. I'm saying it because I care about this game and I care about its future. 

Yeah fixing should be a higher priority because the glitches will just push old and new players away. Jasox X will only bring people back for a week at best.

4 hours ago, The Monoxide Child said:

In private match a buddy was Roy as Jason, but when the game ended it was shown as Savini instead. He does not own Savini either to play as him 

075D16EA-DBDA-4515-B0FE-61BD821F8346.jpeg

YES! THIS HAPPENED WHEN SOMEONE KILLED ME WHEN THEY WERE ROY, THEN IT CUTS TO THEM BECOMING SAVINI AT THE END!

• Confused 1