Sign in to follow this  
beaubomb33

lvl 150 forced to start over

my xbox account is bugged and I'm now forced to restart over with a new account.. since the update my game chat hasn't worked... I've deleted the game from my xbox...purchased a new mic and a new controller and removed my profile from my xbox... nothing has worked... it's complete bullshit that this update has caused my Friday account to glitch out and all of my hard work since the games release  amounts to nothing

The new update crashes the game on the first launch for me.

I have to restart the game again for it to work correctly.

If I exit the game and reload it the game will crash again.

Requires that I launch it, let it crash, then relaunch it to get it to run every time.

1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

The new update crashes the game on the first launch for me.

I have to restart the game again for it to work correctly.

If I exit the game and reload it the game will crash again.

Requires that I launch it, let it crash, then relaunch it to get it to run every time.

same! my game always crashes on the first and sometimes second launch... I was assuming the crashing is what caused my game chat audio to disappear but I crash so much you would think at some point it would have restored itself... I see people complaining about "skins" or not being able to pick up a med spray... meanwhile some of us can't even enjoy the game we paid full price for