Sign in to follow this  
TreeP

Can't hear anyone speak

After the update (Xbox One) I can't hear anyone speak. The icon shows, people are clearly speaking but there's no audio nor am I able to choose an option to fix it.

So what's the fix?

I'm having the same exact issue!!! no one can hear my mic but I can hear everyone... it works in party chat and every other game but friday and it's been occurring since the day of the update... I have posted about it a few times but no one seems to care, I guess because theres are working lol

7 minutes ago, beaubomb33 said:

I'm having the same exact issue!!! no one can hear my mic but I can hear everyone... it works in party chat and every other game but friday and it's been occurring since the day of the update... I have posted about it a few times but no one seems to care, I guess because theres are working lol

No, our problems are not the same. I can't hear ANYONE, it has othing to do with the mic.

15 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Obvious question, did you check you're volume on the audio settings?

I did now that you asked, but its normal.

4 minutes ago, TreeP said:

No, our problems are not the same. I can't hear ANYONE, it has othing to do with the mic.

they are the exact same...you can't communicate properly during gameplay :)

Same here. I can see the mic icons/names speaking but I cannot hear anyone. I am on Xbox One.

I'm not using Mic - your issue conserns output. Mine concerns input (being able to hear other people). So no.

I've tried to raise this with the devs on twitter but they didn't respond. Great.

1 minute ago, TreeP said:

I'm not using Mic - your issue conserns output. Mine concerns input (being able to hear other people). So no.

the fact that you find it necessary to clarify that says a lot about you. my point still remains.... your COMMUNICATION IS F'D UP and instead of being a smarty pants you should be happy someone else is reporting the COMMUNICATION issues as well