Should Mitch, Fox, Shelly and Victoria get clothing packs?   

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mitch, Fox, Shelly and Victoria get clothing packs?

• Yes.
    • No.

10 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Any of you watched Clueless? 

What we expected from Victoria: 

rfl5UW0.jpg

What we got: 

wbhbV4O.png

Lol, kinda harsh, but still funny. :)

PS. Heathers > Clueless. ;)

EDIT: Though, not in a fashion sense. :o

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Though, not in a fashion sense. :o

They still got it right. 

heathers_heathers.png heathers-fashion.jpg
the-heathers.jpg?w=778

Also, I am officially recruiting Victorias to be my minions. I am #1, obvi. 

38 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

^ The middle outfit in the first image looks awfully familiar to Victoria fans. :P

You mean what the 80s Heathers's Heather #1 is wearing? :D

It is. Unfortunately for Victoria they did the patterns wrong, and the color palette wrong, which is my main concern with her outfit. 

Here's what Heather did right: The tartan is mostly neutral, grey and black with a little red to bring some colour and make it match the pants. Along with red lipstick and accessories. In Victoria's case, she has zero accessories and nothing matches. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow! The vote slant is pretty drastic. I expected more people to vote "no" just to be dicks but 63/3 yes is huge.

Flagging with @ShiftySamurai @wes! I know bug fixes are #1 priority now (as they should be), but wanted this request on their radar. Fingers crossed they see this.

Would be awesome if we could get the new counselors caught up on the two clothing packs and included in future packs.

• Thanks 2

Some Fox ideas...! I saw this video and it was instant inspiration. Come on guys. It's easy money! 

piret-alannah-myles.jpge2dff746a72d853249efe85bfebea652.jpg
1-alannah-myles-john-atashian.jpg2faaadf480fe49aecc4afff8f7e41e67.jpg

I'd love some of the outfits on This Forum. I Love that they added Victoria, she's actually the best but why did they put her in the worst outfit? Like I know they're basing it off Melissa but it doesn't have to look exactly like her, plus that's her worst outfit in the movie, not only that she's only in that outfit for like 2 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

They should edit Melissa/Victoria models clothes, make edges more sharp and less baggy, and it'll look more like a suit than pajamas

1 hour ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

They should edit Melissa/Victoria models clothes, make edges more sharp and less baggy, and it'll look more like a suit than pajamas

I wish, but they're not gonna do that. Less baggier pants and a shirt underneath the jacket would really help. Something like this: 

Notice the pants are still very loose, but it has an entirely different shape. The current pants look like she's wearing diapers. Plus an all black or an all white recolor to match the different patterns. 

6 hours ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

hair-ideas-2015-10-80s-hair-whitney-hous

lovely. we need a character that looks like this real bad. screams 80s especially that hairstyle. maybe make her the averageish girl and make her stats in the range of about 4/10-6/10.

Considering the recent news, doubt we'll be getting any new content at all anymore. I can't believe Victoria is stuck wearing.. THAT. Though someone help he out here, couldn't they release new clothing and whatnot that isn't ripped from the movies still?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Considering the recent news, doubt we'll be getting any new content at all anymore. I can't believe Victoria is stuck wearing.. THAT. Though someone help he out here, couldn't they release new clothing and whatnot that isn't ripped from the movies still?

I mean at the very least give her an all black option.  

3 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Highly doubt it. Clothing was one of the things in their list that they stated wouldn't be released.

41 minutes ago, SomebodyFancy said:

I mean at the very least give her an all black option.  

Re-colors would be considered new content.

• Sad 2

I think they should release modding tools to allow modders to make recolors at least. I just can't believe it's over ?

On 6/12/2018 at 4:18 AM, FinalBoy said:

I think they should release modding tools to allow modders to make recolors at least. I just can't believe it's over ?

It's not an indefinite thing, their official post to the media states that until the legal issues surrounding the franchise is resolved, they won't be able to release future content. The bold part being the key segment here. Have faith, friend. :)

6 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

It's not an indefinite thing, their official post to the media states that until the legal issues surrounding the franchise is resolved, they won't be able to release future content. The bold part being the key segment here. Have faith, friend. :)

Yeah but the thing is, court cases can take years. And if this happens to take years, there will be no incentive for them to keep up with the game because the majority of the player base will have moved on. ):

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Yeah but the thing is, court cases can take years. And if this happens to take years, there will be no incentive for them to keep up with the game because the majority of the player base will have moved on. ?

Until then, show your support:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20062-were-still-here/

The situation sucks, but it doesn't mean we have to give up. The game is not dead yet. Until it is, I (and many others) will be here.

35 minutes ago, Truth said:

The situation sucks, but it doesn't mean we have to give up. The game is not dead yet. Until it is, I (and many others) will be here.

Yeah, we can't give up on Muffin like that, she's still out in the woods we need to find and save her.

Muffin is future content that a little lawsuit can't stop. 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I will. Maybe if people continue playing, and chatting about it on the forums for months to come, they'll continue on supporting and (if it becomes possible) giving us more content down the line.

13 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I will. Maybe if people continue playing, and chatting about it on the forums for months to come, they'll continue on supporting and (if it becomes possible) giving us more content down the line.

That is EXACTLY my intention!

• Like 1