Should Mitch, Fox, Shelly and Victoria get clothing packs?   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mitch, Fox, Shelly and Victoria get clothing packs?

• Yes.
    • No.

This has been discussed plenty of times in many different topics, so it's time for all of us to rally once again in one place and brainstorm together. This post is dedicated to Mitch, Fox, Shelly and Victoria, who not only have fewer recolor options, but also have not received any clothing packs at all. It would be really nice if you would take into consideration releasing for sale a pack that would include all of the previous DLCs for the newer characters to even the scales. 

I will start with what it's closest to my heart, but I wil edit this post as we continue to develop on ideas for all of these characters! 

Victoria: 

Casual wear DLC

The obvious option: This is what her base outfit should have been. Most people are confused as to why is Victoria wearing a pajamas, it happens in almost every lobby, which is very sad.

FSgl5ce.png

An original option: What I'd like to see. Also, this is how you actually work tartan fabric. In smaller proportions, and not so many colors that aren't fluor. Yes, they knew that in the 80s too. You've probably heard some things never go out of style... And it's true. 

878517d2bd5cf3fd9122ac79cc6c9249--blue-f
lF9r3Jv.jpg
bfd49151c25a78c181e84bfc6360725c.jpg

Halloween DLC: Two classics, either a Marilyn Monroe's inspired look from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, or Jackie Kennedy's chanel dress, which she was wearing at the moment of the shooting. 

TyKNYhI.png

Springbreak DLC: In the movie she is seen wearing a hat and a bikini very similar to Jenny's, but something original could be made as well for more variety. 

Fox: Work in progress~~
Mitch: Work in progress~~
Shelly: Work in progress~~

• Like 5

I would like Fox, Mitch, Shelly, and Victoria to have the spring break and Halloween clothes, before a casual pack just to get them caught up with the others, but eventually yes!

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

I would like Fox, Shelly, and Victoria to have the spring break and Halloween clothes, before a casual pack just to get them caught up with the others, but eventually yes!

Absolutely! I'd like to take the opportunity to remind people of this thread...

I hope they add clothing options like these for Victoria. Clothing options from the movies would be good additions also. Personally I would love to see Shelley's wetsuit, the original counselor uniforms, Junior's outfit for Lachapa not to mention when X finally rolls around these 80's styles aren't going to make much sense.

Im all for the character’s getting any and all clothing packs, I actually have ended up playing the dlc characters more than often than defaults at this point.

Furthermore I enjoy customizing my counselors and making them my own. I especially want to change Victoria into another outfit I’m not a big fan of the default outfit, it’s too baggy.

Also I want to see what the characters would wear as a swim suit and a costume respectively.  

I am surprised they haven't done this already. I'm no programmer or designer or anything, but this just seems like free money they haven't taken advantage of yet.

• Like 1

I say release a clothing pack for like 4.99 and it can include all the dlc's for the new characters (Spring Break, Halloween, possibly pajamas). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I say release a clothing pack for like 4.99 and it can include all the dlc's for the new characters (Spring Break, Halloween, possibly pajamas). 

This, completely.

Fox would be a bit odd to introduce DLC for when you consider we only ever saw her wearing leather. Maybe Shelly too in that regard, so I'd say the counselors who are directly based on their film counterparts should probably not receive DLC in order to remain in character.

Mitch as well as Victoria aren't the original deals however, so I can definitely support the idea of them getting new DLC in the future. It's basically free money waiting to be made.

• Like 2

I’d like new outfits for the new counselors as well. In regards to Fox I would like to see them give her a DLC option of the original outfit from the film in regards to the tail and hopefully heels that are missing from her character somewhere down the line.

3 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Fox would be a bit odd to introduce DLC for when you consider we only ever saw her wearing leather. Maybe Shelly too in that regard, so I'd say the counselors who are directly based on their film counterparts should probably not receive DLC in order to remain in character.

So...? It still feels unfair not to give every character customization options! We can still give Fox something that would fit her trope. I don't know much about biker women, but I'm sure that with a little research I can find something good. Right now, something like this is the first thing that comes to my mind for Fox: 

d1904825500b6e4f99ab8d58bf8c26de.jpg
13-leather-jackets-hair-tina-turner.jpg

It's probably all about leather jackets, and honestly there are so many things to be done with a leather jacket, lol. 

• Like 1

yes we need some new options for all 4 of them! ,especially if they are not releasing a new character for a while its easy money, and they can do it since they have made other outfits and if that's what people want then why not.  

They all need the swimwear, Halloween and all future clothing DLCs IMO. Victoria in particular really got screwed with her default outfit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MRWood204 said:

I am surprised they haven't done this already. I'm no programmer or designer or anything, but this just seems like free money they haven't taken advantage of yet.

They've done surprisingly little to monetize the game.

6 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Mitch as well as Victoria aren't the original deals however, so I can definitely support the idea of them getting new DLC in the future. It's basically free money waiting to be made.

This 100%. I really don't think Fox shouldn't get any alternate outfits at all. One of the major reasons Fox was included was to reminisce of her character from Part 3. Changing how she looks will just defeat the purpose of her being in the game.

As for Shelly, if they don't go too overboard in regards to a halloween costume, something like a mask man or bloody face makeup combination outfit would probably be ok since he did it in the film. Anything else, I don't think is really necessary.

7 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

They've done surprisingly little to monetize the game.

Yeah, it's weird. I'd be rolling out clothing and emote packs every month to keep the money flowing. I guess maybe they've been busy with other things. ;)

If Fox and Shelly are excluded for movie accuracy sake, then that's fine (though Shelly's wetsuit and killer mask would fit swimwear and Halloween options ;)). Apart from that, yeah I would really like to see a dlc clothing pack for the extra counselors. :)

It dawned me for Shelly’s swim wear he sports a diving suit in part 3 when he’s wearing the hockey mask before Jason takes it. D3BE1BF3-61CE-4942-BC42-00B7FC44B76D.jpeg.57fd4cf6cf4d7fc210df272bbed7db3d.jpeg

The first outfit you posted should have been Victoria's outfit from the get-go.

• Like 3

Definitely! 

They deserve more than average recolors.

I'd Love More Outfits for them, And Why the hell didn't they use Melissa's Casual Outfit instead of.. What ever Vicky's Clothing is supposed to be.

Does no one have any ideas they'd like to see for Mitch, Fox or Shelly? 

I bring some more Victoria concepts. I'd really like to see her wearing a skirt or a short dress with a classic cut! 

bfd49151c25a78c181e84bfc6360725c.jpg
555c37b1a60b18d72766e171e3934876.jpg

• Like 2