Sign in to follow this  
Jason4prez

Need help on challenge 9

I always get detected and can't get the xp goal feel free to spoil the hidden objective if it will help me pass 

9 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

For the hidden objective, just wait for Lachappa to go outside and then follow him.

Thanks

Here's what I did:

When Deborah is running through the orchard, chase after her using sense and Stalk. Do not shift. If Deborah stops to take a breath near a tall pole in the middle of the orchard or a nearby stop sign, Shift quickly and press X. This will grant you 250 XP for a special kill and also will complete an objective. Then, wait for Eric to exit. He will exit through either the front door or back door, but ultimately ends up by the barn. This may be an issue if you killed Deborah with the stop sign, so be careful. Kill him with the grinder thing by the tractor when prompted. Note you have a very limited time to do this. 

Once you kill him, go back to Pinehurst. All of the counselors are now upstairs. Get A.J. last, and go for Vanessa first. She will either be in the bathroom or the room across. Kill her and then go to the room across A.J's, where you will find Buggzy. Then, kill him. Finally, you should kill A.J. For XP, try using environmentals when killing Vanessa and Buggzy.

I found morphing to to the pole then using sense and stalk/shift grab to be easier then to follow her, i found the biggest thing when upstairs is to keep a eye on Vanessa as she keeps going back and forth between the two rooms, if you have time to spare wait till you see which one shes in or walks out of so you know where she is and won't come out for a bit.

I don't think the stop sign kill matters with Eric i killed deb with it and he still went to barn.

Deborah is really the only threat to a stealth playthrough. Focus on the Scarecrow challenge first. Deb stops by the stop sign (challenge), Eric will go outside and walk to the barn (hidden challenge), sometimes Bugsy will go outside or he'll go upstairs and get in bed. Vanessa will walk between the bathroom and her room, so kill her before going to AJ (challenge). Kill AJ before Bugsy if he is in his bed so you can break the radio (challenge). If you got him outside, kill AJ first and break the radio, then kill Vanessa. You can pick Part 5 Jason to knock that one out, too.

• Like 1