OldGamer

New to the forum, longstanding F13 fan

Started watching the franchise when I was a freshman in high school. Yep I’m an oldster! I still enjoy every single one. I bought the NES version of the game and wore the cartridge out so of cours I was thrilled to learn of the newest version. I really like the latest update. 

Welcome to the forums!

I never had an NES but I'm of that older generation too (ZX Spectrum in 1986), and there are quite a few real old-school gamers as well. Even some Atari guys.
Glad you're enjoying the update!

If you're interested in finding new players from here, I'd suggest the general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members on there so it's worth a browse, and you can put your own there too. There are also some groups around in Player-Run Challenges and General forum and so on, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General, if any of them catch your attention.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

• Like 1

Hey everybody ! Im new here and i have loved Friday the 13th for as long as i can remember, if anyone wants to be friends you are more then welcome to come and ask me ! :3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TIFFY said:

Hey everybody ! Im new here and i have loved Friday the 13th for as long as i can remember, if anyone wants to be friends you are more then welcome to come and ask me ! :3

You should make your own introduce yourself topic.

1 hour ago, TIFFY said:

Welcome! :)

I woul recommend making your own introduction though... 

It's a mandatory thing...

21 hours ago, TIFFY said:

Would be best to make your own introduction so everyone can seee you.