I only expected this update to make it look slightly better and give us single player challenges. I never thought it would make it look WORSE with more visual and audio bugs than the beta had. THAT’S the problem. 

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yes, the bugs are the only thing I hate about this patch...

Do i think they break the game? Imo, no. They don't break the game at all(well, not yet anyways).

The devs have had long enough to iron out this game. A year later theres still major issues

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Do i think they break the game? 

No more broken than it has been for the passed 6 months anyway. It's playable and with the right friends its a pretty good fucking time to be had on a video game.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:54 PM, BrokenFattHardy said:

No more broken than it has been for the passed 6 months anyway. It's playable and with the right friends its a pretty good fucking time to be had on a video game.

6 months? It's been broken since release lol.

I agree, you find some friends to fuck around with, it'll make the game instantly more enjoyable to play. Sure, it's still broken. But, if i play wild West online with my friends. I ain't focusing on how shit that game is, I'm to busy  having fun with them.

And that's what games are made for, so you can have fun.

I mean, at the end of the day. It's only, why they heff to be mad? ;)

tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400.gif

On 5/25/2018 at 10:53 PM, Bigblue2581 said:

The devs have had long enough to iron out this game. A year later theres still major issues

You can never fix a multiplayer game. No matter how many patches they release, bugs are always going to be an issue.

You just have to accept that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

6 months? It's been broken since release lol.

I agree, you find some friends to fuck around with, it'll make the game instantly more enjoyable to play. Sure, it's still broken. But, if i play wild West online with my friends. I ain't focusing on how shit that game is, I'm to busy  having fun with them.

And that's what games are made for, so you can have fun.

I mean, at the end of the day. It's only, why they heff to be mad? ;)

tumblr_mbi207f14x1r2sfdbo1_400.gif

12 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

You can never fix a multiplayer game. No matter how many patches they release, bugs are always going to be an issue.

You just have to accept that.

You guys watch those double posts!! You'll bring Kodi or JPop in here!!

And what I meant by "6 months" was not me saying that the game had only been broken for that long, it was just me saying that today it isn't any more broken than it was in Nov-Dec 2017.

(And if the devs do read this........Do something about the councilors looking like plastic and start fixing all this shit. It's starting to feel like you're screwing up on purpose so the playerbase abandons the game and y'all don't have to worry with buying servers or ever fixing the game.)

Anyone thats plays this game knows its buggy and anyone that played or kept up with the game knows updates create new bugs. I think whats pissing people off is from my understanding is the game breaking bugs not only are still there but they are worse. Like honestly I didnt expect a miracle but I figured one...ONE of the game breaking glitches to be better or gone. Hell my expectations was I probably still wont play MP but will grind the challenges. No achievements or trophies?? Why grind it with no reward other than CP or emotes I wont use.

End of the day I been saying this update was like going all in when playing poker. They needed this to be better than ok and from what Im gathering its maybe ok/good. Again I think just being open and comunicating a delay and holding off til the bugs were tested first would have been a good idea. 

22 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Anyone thats plays this game knows its buggy and anyone that played or kept up with the game knows updates create new bugs. I think whats pissing people off is from my understanding is the game breaking bugs not only are still there but they are worse. Like honestly I didnt expect a miracle but I figured one...ONE of the game breaking glitches to be better or gone. Hell my expectations was I probably still wont play MP but will grind the challenges. No achievements or trophies?? Why grind it with no reward other than CP or emotes I wont use.

End of the day I been saying this update was like going all in when playing poker. They needed this to be better than ok and from what Im gathering its maybe ok/good. Again I think just being open and comunicating a delay and holding off til the bugs were tested first would have been a good idea. 

They couldn't hold off anymore. We wouldn't let them. At every turn there was a forum member/player/backer who was bitching that they take too long. 60% of people are only on this forum to bitch and the other 40% are posting memes and pissing people off.

Since we are speaking the "Truth" You are a very paranoid person. Your points are speculation at best and you accuse issues you may encounter on foul play from gun media. 

No game is perfect, go visit gaming forums, there are no short supply of issues or complaints about that game. No matter where you are someone somewhere has am axe to grind. 

Bugs exist in living games like this. The time tables of fixing them don't align with your personal time tables? OK, that is what it is.

You take issue with the mods here who I will remind you volunteer time out of their lives to help make the forums as enjoyable for users as possible and provide housekeeping so new users can find relevant information. 6 pages of the same handful of people complaining about the same issue will get closed. It's not because anyone is "disliked" or we disagree with your opinion. Quite frankly day in and day out I disagree with a lot of what is said here however those threads remain intact as long as they remain civil and provide a subject for discussion. Threads that are vulgar, abusive or a rant are not discussion pieces. I know everyone wants to be heard but you are heard by writing well thought out cohesive posts. Yelling and screaming will not accomplish this.

So take this as you will but you are wrong about so much here and there is nothing I can say in a conversation because your mind is made up in the sense that your point of view is fact. There really isn't much to work with in that scenario maybe that's why you do not get responses. Just some food for thought. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JPops said:

Since we are speaking the "Truth" You are a very paranoid person. Your points are speculation at best and you accuse issues you may encounter on foul play from gun media. 

No game is perfect, go visit gaming forums, there are no short supply of issues or complaints about that game. No matter where you are someone somewhere has am axe to grind. 

Bugs exist in living games like this. The time tables of fixing them don't align with your personal time tables? OK, that is what it is.

You take issue with the mods here who I will remind you volunteer time out of their lives to help make the forums as enjoyable for users as possible and provide housekeeping so new users can find relevant information. 6 pages of the same handful of people complaining about the same issue will get closed. It's not because anyone is "disliked" or we disagree with your opinion. Quite frankly day in and day out I disagree with a lot of what is said here however those threads remain intact as long as they remain civil and provide a subject for discussion. Threads that are vulgar, abusive or a rant are not discussion pieces. I know everyone wants to be heard but you are heard by writing well thought out cohesive posts. Yelling and screaming will not accomplish this.

So take this as you will but you are wrong about so much here and there is nothing I can say in a conversation because your mind is made up in the sense that your point of view is fact. There really isn't much to work with in that scenario maybe that's why you do not get responses. Just some food for thought. 

Prove anything I said in points 1-3 as being factually wrong.

I admit the thing about y'all locking threads is a little stretched but goddamn y'all lock 25% of everything.

I play THIS game. Nothing else. I'm not worried about other games. I don't have to look up other games or share opinions on shit I don't play or have interest in.

I moderate several groups (that I didn't create on my own) and know EXACTLY what it is to deal with the shit handed out by assholes. Don't you worry.

I may be wrong about some stuff but that still means I'm right about others.

No food for me, I'm full.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

It's funny when people call out others for focusing on the negative and ignoring the positive, yet they don't state what the positives are. Seriously, other than new content, what came out of this update that was positive? They fixed bugs that weren't really affecting anyone and ignored bugs that people come here and bitch about on the daily. And made more bugs lol

The single player challenges are fun. I like weapon swapping. New grab feels good. The bots are tougher to kill and that's good. The new emotes are very cool. Single player challenge kills are just awesome. I like the single player intros. Vicki is fun to play. The car is more responsive. Lots of stuff to like.

16 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

The single player challenges are fun. I like weapon swapping. New grab feels good. The bots are tougher to kill and that's good. The new emotes are very cool. Single player challenge kills are just awesome. I like the single player intros. Vicki is fun to play. The car is more responsive. Lots of stuff to like.

Good job with them positives. I agree with most of what you said but I did state "other than new content" because it's hard to go wrong with new content. But as far as everything else goes it hasn't been a drastic improvement and a lot more things became broken.

However, I haven't driven a car yet. I do like the feel of the grab. I haven't tried pt 7 Jason yet, also haven't tried offline bots but I'm looking forward to that. Trying to get some tapes this weekend so I'll probably tackle some bots next week. I have no complaints with any of the content added, but I feel the bug fixes left quite a lot to be desired.

"Some people . . . some people like cupcakes exclusively
While myself, I say there is not, nor ought there be
Nothing so exalted on the face of God's great Earth
As that prince of foods . . . The Muffin!"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I agree 100 percent, the only thing I hate about this update is the grab, and didn't expect any miracles with this update given their track record. But I know that some do not like any kind of harsh criticism of the team and have been in the crosshairs quite a few times by certain folks around here, so it is what it is and I don't expect any changes this late in the cycle like you stated. No one should. Have never been one to be overly optimistic or pessimistic, I am a realist and that does not sit well with some, but oh well. I still have fun with certain people when I get on, or play offline. That is how I deal with it like you and some of the others around this forum. 

@BrokenFattHardy

4 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Prove anything I said in points 1-3 as being factually wrong.

I admit the thing about y'all locking threads is a little stretched but goddamn y'all lock 25% of everything.

I play THIS game. Nothing else. I'm not worried about other games. I don't have to look up other games or share opinions on shit I don't play or have interest in.

I moderate several groups (that I didn't create on my own) and know EXACTLY what it is to deal with the shit handed out by assholes. Don't you worry.

I may be wrong about some stuff but that still means I'm right about others.

No food for me, I'm full.

giphy_70.gif

Side note, laughed extremely hard when you and @Bigblue2581 got along on an issue and your response. 

39 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

I agree 100 percent, the only thing I hate about this update is the grab, and didn't expect any miracles with this update given their track record. But I know that some do not like any kind of harsh criticism of the team and have been in the crosshairs quite a few times by certain folks around here, so it is what it is and I don't expect any changes this late in the cycle like you stated. No one should. Have never been one to be overly optimistic or pessimistic, I am a realist and that does not sit well with some, but oh well. I still have fun with certain people when I get on, or play offline. That is how I deal with it like you and some of the others around this forum. 

@BrokenFattHardy

I like to live pessimistic for optmistic reasons. That way if the worst happens, you expected it. If not, then life is great!

This game is just that. You expect new bugs in patches, you get them. Since you expected them, cant be so mad. Disappointed obviously. The course for this game has been set. Full sail it will always have bugs. Its just sad when updates increase the amount and bring new ones. 

To some extent, it was Gun that said this new engine update would help to take care of a lot of bugs they couldnt do on the last engine. Cant blame people for being upset with something that has had same kinks that ruin their experience from the release date.

7 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

giphy_70.gif

Side note, laughed extremely hard when you and @Bigblue2581 got along on an issue and your response. 

I like to live pessimistic for optmistic reasons. That way if the worst happens, you expected it. If not, then life is great!

This game is just that. You expect new bugs in patches, you get them. Since you expected them, cant be so mad. Disappointed obviously. The course for this game has been set. Full sail it will always have bugs. Its just sad when updates increase the amount and bring new ones. 

To some extent, it was Gun that said this new engine update would help to take care of a lot of bugs they couldnt do on the last engine. Cant blame people for being upset with something that has had same kinks that ruin their experience from the release date.

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

https://postimg.cc/image/4w4v47hzr/

I get people being upset, I was once there as well, but after they broke the window mechanic last year and flat out refused to own up and revert, and every update introducing new bugs while leaving day1 bugs in,  I have exhausted myself in even giving two damns about it anymore. They seem to hold contempt for a lot of us, while they pander to the meta counselor and emote crowds. As well as show no interest in fixing a lot of the core problems, so I see it like OP does at this point. I come to the forums holding out hope, and to converse with some of the great people I have met through here such as yourself and a hanful of others. And being a fan of thd franchise etc.

Just now, jameson87 said:

I get people being upset, I was once there as well, but after they broke the window mechanic last year and flat out refused to own up and revert, and every update introducing new bugs while leaving day1 bugs in,  I have exhausted myself in even giving two damns about it anymore. They seem to hold contempt for a lot of us, while they pander to the meta counselor and emote crowds. As well as show no interest in fixing a lot of the core problems, so I see it like OP does at this point. I come to the forums holding out hope, and to converse with some of the great people I have met through here such as yourself and a hanful of others. And being a fan of thd franchise etc.

Ahh.. the ever-loved classic window smash. Remember when it used to be so easy? 

miss those days. T'was awesome you didn't have to rely on canned animations for almost every action.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

(This place don't give me enough emoticons to react with so I'm gonna give both of y'all "🤘🙂🤘" as my reactions)

@jameson87 & @TheHansonGoons

Will gladly take those as they fit the atmosphere we have in my house atm. Nephew just graduated and we are playing spades and jamming to some Slayer.

• Like 1

Just now, jameson87 said:

Will gladly take those as they fit the atmosphere we have in my house atm. Nephew just graduated and we are playing spades and jamming to some Slayer.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I don't want any of you thinking I'm in here saying "I'm done playing" cause I ain't. I love playing the game, even with the glitches. I haven't always, but I'm willing to accept what I have and hope things get better. This thread was to point out that this patch is no different than any other and to ask why did everyone expect it to be.

i agree with all 100% even with the obvious bugs and glitches when im playing with all my friends we have a blast!! too bad your on xbox and not on ps4 u would fit into our group(all big wrestling fans) 

32 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

And it's worse now than it was in the last update. Very hard to smash a lot of windows properly.

5 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

And it's worse now than it was in the last update. Very hard to smash a lot of windows properly.

I agree. And before that it was the update @jameson87spoke of, when they changed it to an animation without people even asking for the shit. Most wanted it reverted. But here we are now with this. 

I understand the plight of swinging and missing a ducking counselor or one on a hill. There should still be a way to slash vertically and horizontally accurately though, no matter what stance you are in.

And before that it was the update @jameson87spoke of, when they changed it to an animation without people even asking for the shit.

If this were DbD they would have mentioned the change on a stream months before implementing it and then put it in a public test build so they could gauge the community reaction.