Sign in to follow this  
PARTVI

Xbox doesn't work anymore

Once you load game and sign in....it takes you back to dashboard immediately. Anybody else having this problem?

Game worked fine yesterday, now it doesn't. Does this for all my accounts,but if you sign in as guest it works....so this is a gamertag type issue?

Any help is appreciated 🙂

Banned?

Edit: I don't think it would dashboard you....

Why do you have to sign in? You should already be signed in when you boot the game.

16 minutes ago, Truth said:

Banned?

Edit: I don't think it would dashboard you....

Why do you have to sign in? You should already be signed in when you boot the game.

There's a login screen at the main screen, it's the reason you have to select "A" after the illfonic logo.

@PARTVII'm assuming by you saying it was working yesterday, you mean that it worked AFTER the update? I've noticed similar threads over the last 24 hours here, but the only solution that seemed to work for people was to uninstall and reinstall.

Correct ...i was enjoying the update, now can't get in at all. Uninstalled reinstalled twice, hard reset console and deleted save data ...still nothing. damm

1 minute ago, PARTVI said:

Correct ...i was enjoying the update, now can't get in at all. Uninstalled reinstalled twice, hard reset console and deleted save data ...still nothing. damm

Ouch...

@Thatguyinktown forgot about that...

Keep us posted!

4 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

Have you submitted a ticket to Jasonkillsbugs.com yet? I'm sure they're swamped with them today, and you don't get individualized feedback, but...its better than nothing I guess?

Same thing happening to me. 

Press A at the main menu and the game crashes.

Can't load or play it today.

Crashes to the home screen on Xbox One S.

I played it last night with a friend and it was working.

Had to restart the game 3 times until it launched.

Checked the manage game section and all my DLC is not installed but I can use it in game.

Going to delete everything and install the game and DLC again.

I'm getting a message from the beyond the grave! Someone says try to load the game through the store! 

• Haha 1

ok...here is the solution for anyone else having this problem:

Go to manage game > then save data files>delete from everywhere

It works! i tried on a dummy account first. The console delete only didnt do it, but from everywhere did. I was afraid it would start me at level 0 with nothing, but my stuff was still there and same level from before. 

5 minutes ago, PARTVI said:

It works! i tried on a dummy account first. The console delete only didnt do it, but from everywhere did. I was afraid it would start me at level 0 with nothing, but my stuff was still there and same level from before. 

Thats good 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:08 PM, PARTVI said:

I’m also on the Xbox one and I’m confirming that this does indeed work. Saturday night the game was fine, then Sunday my game bricked on me; intro screens then BAM! Dashboard! Tried reinstalling multiple times and deleted save files from “console only” in fear of erasing ALL of my progress and perks. but nothing was working so I gave it a shot and erased saved files from “EVERYWHERE” and it worked. Granted , it wiped all your customized preferences for councilors and Jason (had to reassign perks and kills) but all your progress and earned perks must be saved on THEIR end cause it was all there when my game finally loaded...

I’ve never had this happen to me yet, I play on a Xbox One X. I did get taken to the MS store after my update downloaded but after that I never had a problem booting the game.

Another thing I've noticed is when you let all the intro and loading screens end on their own (as in don't skip them) I dashboard much less. Not a fix, just less of a chance.