27 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

And check how it looks inside the game, it almost screams her location, lol 

That was my BIGGEST problem with her clothes... I like to play the stealth game, so I try not to use anything that stands out. That's impossible with her...

I still haven't gotten to try her out yet though. I'm leaving my counselor selection on random.

I don’t think people want her to have tighter clothes because of sex appeal, it’s so she doesn’t look like she has a diaper under her pants. ?

Theres a big difference between wanting her to be sexy and actually wanting her to look her age.

Her clothes are just horrible in all aspects...

The colours are the main issue though, they need to work on some more colour options for her in the future...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Her clothes are just horrible in all aspects...

The colours are the main issue though, they need to work on some more colour options for her in the future...

That can alleviate the problem somewhat, but I still feel that she is in need more than the others of a new outfit. It just fits so poorly.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

That can alleviate the problem somewhat, but I still feel that she is in need more than the others of a new outfit. It just fits so poorly.

Maybe a dress?

Just anything else will do tbh, The current outfit she has now. Looks more like pyjamas then a fucking suit...

2 hours ago, BFizzle said:

The turquoise outfit would have been everything. As it is now, she doesn't look like a mean girl, she looks like a grandma.

Agreed.

19 minutes ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

I don’t think people want her to have tighter clothes because of sex appeal, it’s so she doesn’t look like she has a diaper under her pants. ?

Theres a big difference between wanting her to be sexy and actually wanting her to look her age.

Agreed. I know at least I want her fully dressed and looking fashionable over sexy. 

2 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Maybe a dress?

Just anything else will do tbh, The current outfit she has now. Looks more like pyjamas then a fucking suit...

Agreed.

You can tell straight guys designed Victoria. They left out the crucial detail of the belt that brings the outfit together. Also, the patterns are ghastly. She doesn’t look like a rich snob she looks like a 40 year old woman who shops at Salvation Army. Victoria should have a pleated skirt and I’d like to see her be able to have the outfit all white so it can get covered in blood. I run the black floral top with pink slacks because it looks the best. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Like many have said, the concept of the outfit isn't bad, it's the execution. It looks very frumpy and heavy on the counselor, who should have a more slim/frail body type. I agree that we should avoid sexualized clothes, it doesn't fit her character, but that also doesn't mean she should be wearing an actual pajama set.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

You can tell straight guys designed Victoria. They left out the crucial detail of the belt that brings the outfit together. Also, the patterns are ghastly. She doesn’t look like a rich snob she looks like a 40 year old woman who shops at Salvation Army. Victoria should have a pleated skirt and I’d like to see her be able to have the outfit all white so it can get covered in blood. I run the black floral top with pink slacks because it looks the best. 

The orange one in particular is ghastly. It looks like camo meets cheap Zara oriental  pattern.

5 hours ago, Truth said:

That was my BIGGEST problem with her clothes... I like to play the stealth game, so I try not to use anything that stands out. That's impossible with her...

I still haven't gotten to try her out yet though. I'm leaving my counselor selection on random.

I will say she already has a huge disadvantage when it comes to her blonde hair which, in some lighting, basically glows white, so having these vibrant pajama sets does not help. It also contradicts her stats, as she's supposed to be stealthier.

I don't dislike her clothing too much, although I definitely see where everyone is coming from in that it looks... grandma-ish? It does things right though, and in that it totally gives off the 80s look. I have more issues with the patterns and colors available... I would've expected more pastels and more... elegant patterns.

I tried (roughly) editing Jenny's Halloween skirt Victoria's outfit to see how a skirt might look, and I think it suits her a bit  better than the billowy pants.

image.png.2cad1f00122d0c5628e5bf96f60fb4b8.png

1 hour ago, Doodoo said:

I don't dislike her clothing too much, although I definitely see where everyone is coming from in that it looks... grandma-ish? It does things right though, and in that it totally gives off the 80s look. I have more issues with the patterns and colors available... I would've expected more pastels and more... elegant patterns.

I tried (roughly) editing Jenny's Halloween skirt Victoria's outfit to see how a skirt might look, and I think it suits her a bit  better than the billowy pants.

A skirt would have made it so much easier to minimize the effect of those crazy patterns. 

43 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

A skirt would have made it so much easier to minimize the effect of those crazy patterns. 

I agree, also considering the only other character with a skirt is AJ. Most of the girls wear pants or shorts anyway. You'd think the prissy mean girl character would be most likely to wear a skirt!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doodoo said:

I agree, also considering the only other character with a skirt is AJ. Most of the girls wear pants or shorts anyway. You'd think the prissy mean girl character would be most likely to wear a skirt!

I also like the fact though that we have a female character who doesn't have skin-tight pants.

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I also like the fact though that we have a female character who doesn't have skin-tight pants.

I can see that perspective too. I don't think it'd be worthwhile for Gun Media to go and change what isn't broken, but I think getting some variety in DLC options for Victoria (and other new counselors) could make everyone happy.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:15 PM, TiffanyIsOP said:

I think a lot of us can agree that Victoria is really pretty, and has pretty good stats. I’m extremely happy she was added.

My biggest problem with her is her clothing. It looks soooo bad, the way the powersuit is designed it looks like straight up pajamas. Very poorly fitting to her body and makes her look like a blob with a pretty face. 

The patterns and colors don’t help much either, they don’t match and make her look even worse honestly.

I’m grateful you finally created her, but please consider hooking my girl up with some DLC clothes. She needs it.

I was wondering, can you add a poll to the thread so we can see actual numbers? I'm interested to see how many of us like and how many of us dislike the outfit.  

3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I was wondering, can you add a poll to the thread so we can see actual numbers? I'm interested to see how many of us like and how many of us dislike the outfit.  

When it comes down to it, I'd rather create a whole poll to add more outfits for dlc characters in general. They're not gonna get rid of the power suit and they're not gonna add more outfits just for Victoria either.

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

When it comes down to it, I'd rather create a whole poll to add more outfits for dlc characters in general. They're not gonna get rid of the power suit and they're not gonna add more outfits just for Victoria either.

One step ahead of you, honey! ;D Click me.

I know that's not going to happen though, I agree with you. I'm just simply curious to see the numbers, but I suspect most of us dislike it. 

I want her to get bikinis and skimpier clothing she's a beautiful counselor who is a bad girl, a bitchy girl, and a flirt so the clothing should match more to her clothing style as a bad girl type sorta like Tiffany's clothing and bikini options from what I can tell from the clothing she has now there's a great figure under there and she's way to damn covered up for being so beautiful.  BTW please provide us the pajama DLC soon if it's pay content i'll gladly pay further all the new counselors should have both bikinis as well as Halloween clothing as the others do and pajama's to boot thanks.

DVY7D3oXcAA8stx.jpg

Just now, pilospc said:

I want her to get bikinis and skimpier clothing she's a beautiful counselor who is a bad girl, a bitchy girl, and a flirt so the clothing should match more to her clothing style as a bad girl type sorta like Tiffany's clothing and bikini options from what I can tell from the clothing she has now there's a great figure under there and she's way to damn covered up for being so beautiful. 

Please no skimpy outfits. She ain't a hoe like Tiffany. She's fashionable yes, but that doesn't mean she has to show a bunch of skin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Please no skimpy outfits. She ain't a hoe like Tiffany. She's fashionable yes, but that doesn't mean she has to show a bunch of skin.

Thank you, sister. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Yeah, this is how I feel. I don't think Victoria is meant to be a "bad girl" or a flirt. I interpreted her as snobby, selfish, and possibly vain. Judging by her standard outfit, the clothing she wears will always be pretty elegant and refined.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2018 at 5:16 PM, Barbara Ann said:

Thank you, sister. 

OMG your women no wonder you feel that way did you see in the movie of her in a bikini by the pool and her sleeping around in the movie trying to make the other dude jealous she is a ho and Tiffany isn't a ho she's just confident.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:09 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

Like i already said in the movie she sleeps around and is a snobbish jealous bitch she's not nice and she has an attitude and was mean to the other girl nothing elegant about her and skin is in why do women get so up and over the top about showing some skin my god you women were give a piece of art from nature and you all wanna hide it as if it's a bad thing and of course i'm meaning in a tasteful way btw.

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

OMG your women no wonder you feel that way did you see in the movie of her in a bikini by the pool and her sleeping around in the movie trying to make the other dude jealous she is a ho and Tiffany isn't a ho she's just confident.

Correction, she did not sleep with anyone. She tried to seduce a guy to lure Nick, and as soon as she realized it failed, she backed out from said guy. 

• Like 1