I think a lot of us can agree that Victoria is really pretty, and has pretty good stats. I’m extremely happy she was added.

My biggest problem with her is her clothing. It looks soooo bad, the way the powersuit is designed it looks like straight up pajamas. Very poorly fitting to her body and makes her look like a blob with a pretty face. 

The patterns and colors don’t help much either, they don’t match and make her look even worse honestly.

I’m grateful you finally created her, but please consider hooking my girl up with some DLC clothes. She needs it.

• Like 6

I Do Agree, Victoria's Suit doesn't Look like what it's Meant to Be, It's More of a Pajama (Owned One that Looked Like that, Different Colors though), Also Agree about the Patterns And Colors, I'd love to see an Alternate Suit Outfit, Something Like a Fitting Business Lady Type of Suit for her, Or Casual Nice Looking clothes. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I Do Agree, Victoria's Suit doesn't Look like what it's Meant to Be, It's More of a Pajama (Owned One that Looked Like that, Different Colors though), Also Agree about the Patterns And Colors, I'd love to see an Alternate Suit Outfit, Something Like a Fitting Business Lady Type of Suit for her, Or Casual Nice Looking clothes. 

Yeah, I believe they can do better. 

1 minute ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

Yeah, I believe they can do better. 

Mhm

@Barbara Ann laid out some ideas in her "mean girl" thread for clothing possibilities for Victoria. Other people contributed and overall we came up with some nice ideas. Certainly would like to see some dlc clothing for "added" counselors like Victoria. ;)

Just used the sweater as Victoria and I’m pretty sure it played Vanessa’s voice. Anyone else?

38 minutes ago, doitagain said:

Just used the sweater as Victoria and I’m pretty sure it played Vanessa’s voice. Anyone else?

It happened to me too. I hope it's not intentional. But it might as well be. 

I also really hate Victoria's outfit.  However, I must admit, this is actually how the popular clothing of the 80s was. lol.  A lot of it (most of it) was the most unflattering and tacky fashion I have ever seen.  I give them an A+ for 80s accuracy, but I would still love another outfit option for the new mean girl.  I know this chick is pretty much based on Melissa from part 7.  I would be satisfied if they just offered a "less hideous" outfit for her based on what she was wearing when Jason put an axe in her head and threw her across the room. lol.  Right now, she reminds me of Violet from Willy Wonka after she ate the candy and started blowing up. lol.

Don't hold your breath on any DLC outfits for her anytime soon, None of the "Added" counselors have any DLC outfits, so no Mitch,Fox,Shelly, or Victoria

2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Don't hold your breath on any DLC outfits for her anytime soon, None of the "Added" counselors have any DLC outfits, so no Mitch,Fox,Shelly, or Victoria

I think it’s only fair that Gun shows them some love too though. 

I mean if anything they should get a DLC pack just for them to catch them up to the other counselors. That would be nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

I think it’s only fair that Gun shows them some love too though. 

I mean if anything they should get a DLC pack just for them to catch them up to the other counselors. That would be nice.

Yes please!

The suit makes het body look like an 80 year old burns victim with a continence aid fitted. Definitely would benefit from at least her waist being cinched.

So I've been maining Victoria since the new update and I'm getting used to the outfit (read: learning to live with it because I'm confident we won't be getting a clothing pack anytime soon :sadchappa:). However, it goes to new levels of ugly and goofy looking when it's a rainy map. It's so shiny. looks like she's wearing a XXXL latex body suit that's sagging all over.

Out of all the outfits Melissa wore, why were they inspired to use that one for Victoria? The turquoise and all white outfits were better in every way possible and she wore both of those outfits for longer than one scene of the movie.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tiffany said:

So I've been maining Victoria since the new update and I'm getting used to the outfit (read: learning to live with it because I'm confident we won't be getting a clothing pack anytime soon :sadchappa:). However, it goes to new levels of ugly and goofy looking when it's a rainy map. It's so shiny. looks like she's wearing a XXXL latex body suit that's sagging all over.

Girl that’s gross, but so true. ?

I try not to even look at her outfit because her face and hair really do look good. But it’s just so ugly.

No problem with her clothes.

That said, I doubt we'll see any adjustments.

Melissa did wear a swimsuit in Part 7 if I recall, so maybe one day they'll give her a free swimsuit.

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

No problem with her clothes.

Really? You like her pajamas?

I personally don't care, but I agree they look kind of stupid. At the very least, she needs more options.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Really? You like her pajamas?

I personally don't care, but I agree they look kind of stupid. At the very least, she needs more options.

Well I guess I just wonder what people want? Its the same outfit from Part 7. Unless they want that all white outfit she was wearing near the end of the film?

Do they want her wearing tighter outfits so she's more sexualized? Most of the other females have tight clothing across the board, Deb included. Or do they just want her current outfit less baggy? Or do they want more clothes that reveal more of her skin? Its no secret a lot of gamers are male and a lot (not all) want their video game characters sexualized.

Shelly, Fox and Mitch don't have other costumes, but colors.

If they would hold off on adding more counselors for a bit (excluding heroes that alter the gameplay), they could work on a DLC clothing pack for the new counselors, outside of the leaked ones.

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Well I guess I just wonder what people want? Its the same outfit from Part 7. Unless they want that all white outfit she was wearing near the end of the film?

Do they want her wearing tighter outfits so she's more sexualized? Most of the other females have tight clothing across the board, Deb included. Or do they just want her current outfit less baggy? Or do they want more clothes that reveal more of her skin? Its no secret a lot of gamers are male and a lot (not all) want their video game characters sexualized.

Shelly, Fox and Mitch don't have other costumes, but colors.

If they would hold off on adding more counselors for a bit (excluding heroes that alter the gameplay), they could work on a DLC clothing pack for the new counselors, outside of the leaked ones.

I would like her to have a solid black or white suit so we can actually mix and match her clothes. It’s impossible at this point to not look like a clown.

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Well I guess I just wonder what people want? Its the same outfit from Part 7.

It's the same concept from what she wore in the movie. The execution was horrible though.

I'd say @Barbara Ann would probably be able to explain this better than me. They should be tighter, but not for sex appeal (your point makes sense though). They're just so baggy that they look like pajamas.

3 minutes ago, SomebodyFancy said:

It’s impossible at this point to not look like a clown.

That too lol

• Like 1

I don't hate Victoria's clothes, but I think she would definitely benefit the most out from new outfits to wear. If it weren't for the shoes and pearl necklace, I could definitely see them being pajamas. I'd totally want more DLC options for her!

48 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Any of her other outfits throughout the films would have been better. Although personally I would have liked to see something original, I'm not into the new direction of ripping characters from the films and putting them in the game, but that's water under the bridge now. 

kAZ7ue7.png

I get why they gave her the powersuit, to make her seem powerful. But like others mentioned, the idea was nice, the execution not so much. While supposed to be fashionable, those patterns make her look ridiculous and they are nearly impossible to match with anything since there is no neutral option to match, like black, grey or white, and the patterns themselves are also eccentric. That tartan second screenshot has not two, or three, but four colors; fluor, turquoise, blue and red. It's too much. 

7bdfde46861b24c26eb86369616328e7.png a4abb6d64a57bd442b4c0909fdeaa994.png

And check how it looks inside the game, it almost screams her location, lol 

b9Q6rDy.png

• Like 2

The turquoise outfit would have been everything. As it is now, she doesn't look like a mean girl, she looks like a grandma.

• Like 3