7 hours ago, pilospc said:

Like i already said in the movie she sleeps around and is a snobbish jealous bitch she's not nice and she has an attitude and was mean to the other girl nothing elegant about her and skin is in why do women get so up and over the top about showing some skin my god you women were give a piece of art from nature and you all wanna hide it as if it's a bad thing and of course i'm meaning in a tasteful way btw.

Everything about what you described revolves around manipulation and getting what she wants, not just trying to be sexy. And I don't think anyone is saying she has to be totally covered up in every outfit, but just dressed appropriately for the trope she fulfills.

image.png.d772d730fe18a3d07b4eb5b5e97126d7.png

Like with Melissa's swimsuit, even though it shows skin, it includes the elegant touches (the hat and sunglasses). It shows skin, but is still tasteful and makes sense for the character.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 8:19 PM, Barbara Ann said:

7bdfde46861b24c26eb86369616328e7.png a4abb6d64a57bd442b4c0909fdeaa994.png

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a25b12b0c74459617451

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Doodoo said:

Everything about what you described revolves around manipulation and getting what she wants, not just trying to be sexy. And I don't think anyone is saying she has to be totally covered up in every outfit, but just dressed appropriately for the trope she fulfills.

image.png.d772d730fe18a3d07b4eb5b5e97126d7.png

Like with Melissa's swimsuit, even though it shows skin, it includes the elegant touches (the hat and sunglasses). It shows skin, but is still tasteful and makes sense for the character.

I respect your opinion good day to you.

13 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Correction, she did not sleep with anyone. She tried to seduce a guy to lure Nick, and as soon as she realized it failed, she backed out from said guy. 

True but that was worse in my opinion to use someone like that. Now don't get me wrong i'm not saying sleeping with him would have been better what i'm meaning is she shouldn't have lead him on in the first place at the end of the day we all got our own opinions and I respect yours have a good day.

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

True but that was worse in my opinion to use someone like that. Now don't get me wrong i'm not saying sleeping with him would have been better what i'm meaning is she shouldn't have lead him on in the first place at the end of the day we all got our own opinions and I respect yours have a good day.

Of course not. There are many things to be morally questioned about her and her flaws overcome her virtues. She is an absolute bitch, no one is contesting that. After all, her trope is the mean girl. 

I was simply stating a fact. Good day to you as well! 

56 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Of course not. There are many things to be morally questioned about her and her flaws overcome her virtues. She is an absolute bitch, no one is contesting that. After all, her trope is the mean girl. 

I was simply stating a fact. Good day to you as well! 

No offense i mean this as a compliment but why only show your nose down i'm sure your very attractive so why hide your face? 

On 5/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, SomebodyFancy said:

I would like her to have a solid black or white suit so we can actually mix and match her clothes. It’s impossible at this point to not look like a clown.

I want as much skin as possible i also want tighter cloths tbh.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pilospc said:

No offense i mean this as a compliment but why only show your nose down i'm sure your very attractive so why hide your face? 

I am. But thanks all the same! 

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

I am. But thanks all the same! 

I am sorry just thought id give u a compliment.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, pilospc said:

I am sorry just thought id give u a compliment.

I was told this already and regret ever saying it so I officially take it back me personally i would be flattered anyways have a great day and enjoy the game. My God people are so sensitive these days!

• Haha 1

At the end of the  day I hope they provide dlc for all the counselors esp the new ones they need it.

3 minutes ago, pilospc said:

nm

Please excuse this post i was trying to correct another one and somehow it showed as a double post so then i tried to delete the post and couldn't find the option to do so thanks.

I feel like something like Lana's outfit from Part 5 could also work as an "alternate costume" for Victoria. The shoes, dress, belt, and pearls all seems very fitting to me.

image.png.585b2590886806a16c5481ac6ab72591.png