gyaaft

​​​​​​​Rest in Peace Friday the 13th: The Game

3 minutes ago, AngronKharn said:

I can understand gyaaft.

I feel the same way. I bought Friday back last year in may at its releasedate and since then there were so many blocks on the road.

First of all QP didnt work, you had forums or communities to even be able to play. Did it and met a lot new people and we had a funtime for a few months.

Then QP worked and with it came the glitches or better said the abuse of them. Players on roofs, players rocks, god knows where else,they used every cheap trick they could find. One by one the glitches were fixed and now the amount of teamkillers went thru the roof.Cant tell how many times I have been shoot, or clubbed to death.

Then they lifted the ban on all the reported glitchabusers and cheaters and to top that they sold them dancingemotes and so the story goes on and on and on.

There is a point where you feel that you slowly run out of gas and you cant be optimistic anymore.

Yep. Especially after waiting four months. It's not like these guys were giving us monthly patches. You wait four months and It's a darker, bug fest. Well it's kind of a kick in the nuts.

Some people like it though. Good for them. I'm not in uninstall mode, but I'm not enthusiastic about playing like I usually have been either.

13 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

For once, let's set aside our differences and work together. Work with me, and others, to shit post this thread and get it shut down. Who gives a fuck if the OP likes the attention. That bitch is supposed to be leaving, right?? Hahahahahaaaaaa

He must have really hurt you to receive such an overreaction.

• Haha 1

Shitpost the shit out of negativity. The best way of making people happy! :D

My favorite caped persontumblr_lrxovdkvxd1qg641po1_1280.jpg

(Yeah nobody probably recognizes this guy)

2 hours ago, gyaaft said:

This update pretty much sucked all the wind out of my sails. I don't even have the energy for my normal vitriol laden observations. It's like when someone close to you is an addict and you have to cut them out of your life completely. When all of your attempts to help them have failed. When all of your advise has been ignored. When watching them make the same mistakes over and over again becomes too painful to bear. You have to morn the loss of that person, even while they are still living, because that is the only sane thing left to do.

Rest in Peace Friday the 13th: The Game

May 2017 - May 2018

To the devs: If you ever want to get serious about turning this thing around. I gave you a winning strategy in my reddit post. Feel free to steal that just like you did with my idea for the salt mines.

To everyone experiencing the unicorn blood bug: Taste the Rainbow mutha $@%#as!

If anyone needs me I'll be playing Dead by Daylight. Have fun rubber-banding back to the car for the next 2 months!

Peace out!

-=gyaaft

P.S. Hey @GunMedia_Ben and @ShiftySamurai, why don't you give me a couple more 'Thanks' reactions for the road. It would really mean a lot to me.

Drama queen.

P.S. Bye Felicia 😂

• Like 2

gyaaft is right. I don't think the game is quite, assuredly doomed just yet, but there's no reason to believe they'll turn it around when they made us wait 4 months just to give us an update that makes the game significantly worse and not better.

29 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Seems like some of the same people who used to bitch about me doing it are now doing it themselves.

I totally feel this. It has been my experience since the beginning. I got a lot of shit for being "toxic",I mean honest and not putting up with bullshit. Then I started watching people one by one turn from diehard defender to "toxic" as well. I'm just glad people here are becoming WOKENNNNNN AHAHA.

• Thanks 1

Are we all wearing capes now?

hold on let me find mine...

here we go... It's not a cape, but. It'll do.

02941aac47fb7f029a8ada3ce9b924d4.jpg

• Like 1

I know this is off topic, but I was on this page when I got the email.

I GET TO LEAVE AN HOUR EARLY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See @BrokenFattHardy, I am special.

Edit: (like how I brought that back on topic?)

Edit 2: Now it's time for a smoke break to help kill the last 30 minutes!

• Like 1

While this post is over dramatic.   ..(DBD at its best is not even as close to F13th at its worst)

I can understand the posters frustration.  As this game has just taken a good two steps forward.. and one step back.

This game needs a test server..  Rainbow blood, laggy audio, small grab radius, button prompts not showing up.   These are things that could have been addressed before this update got put out.

I love this game.. Im enjoying this shit out of the single player addons.  But these other issues should not be present.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kohagan said:

Looks like a stumbled into the thread where the ex drama student drop outs hang out. Fuck me these posts are genuinely funny. Especially if you put some violin music on in the background while you read them. 

accurate

Just now, HuDawg said:

This game needs a test server..  Rainbow blood, laggy audio, small grab radius, button prompts not showing up.   These are things that could have been addressed before this update got put out.

It really does. They've proven that time and time again. They just don't have enough people testing shit out to find everything. Granted, some of this should've been pretty damn easy to catch...

Just now, Truth said:

It really does. They've proven that time and time again. They just don't have enough people testing shit out to find everything. Granted, some of this should've been pretty damn easy to catch...

True... I was reading the patch notes when they released them and some of the things that they did find in play testing were just odd... I was like what nut job counselors were setting bear traps INSIDE tents to kill other counselors? what issues are you testing for?

Like I know in playtesting you should actively be TRYING to break the game, but... bruh... the not so rare issues that are game breaking... let's fix those first lol... although IMO rainbow blood is kinda cool.

3 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

the not so rare issues that are game breaking... let's fix those first lol...

Right? Who the fuck ever tried setting a bear trap in a tent?

Who the fuck has even bothered BRINGING a trap to a tent?!

3 minutes ago, ZenVirtue69 said:

although IMO rainbow blood is kinda cool.

I agree. As long as it doesn't happen too often, I don't mind it.

Edit: It would be cool if that was an indication that you got some sort of bonus xp for the kill.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Right? Who the fuck ever tried setting a bear trap in a tent?

Who the fuck has even bothered BRINGING a trap to a tent?!

I agree. As long as it doesn't happen too often, I don't mind it.

Edit: It would be cool if that was an indication that you got some sort of bonus xp for the kill.

ive put a bear trap outside a tent, restroom and as a counselor out side a bed and closet.... :(( im sorry :((