Sign in to follow this  
AldermachXI

How Come Uber Jason isn't in Patch Notes?

Why no mention of him in the patch notes?

I see he's been on the loose on PC, kills and all.

Maybe I'm missing something since I haven't played SP Challenges yet. But I didn't think he was supposed to be out yet.

Official comment on this from @[IllFonic]Courier or @ShiftySamurai would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's not out yet.

He's apparently in the asset files and being hacked in on PC. 

Very sad...

Then again, when they "patched" it the first time they told the shitheads that hacked it how to fix what they did... Can't say I'm surprised...

I'm sure he wasn't meant to be released yet. A lot of times developers will hide files for upcoming content they plan to "unlock", or it may be that it needs some finishing touches. It's easier to put it in with this patch now so they don't have to do a big/disruptive one later.

All the DLC content for FighterZ and a bunch of other games was spoiled the same way. It's one of the most common forms of "datamining". 

Unless you are being sarcastic....in which case...well played. 

Just now, SolidusPrime said:

Unless you are being sarcastic....in which case...well played. 

He's well aware of how it happened.

Mostly making a point.

Well I would say after the mistake og implementing him in the files (of course stuff like that gets hacked on pc,only a fool would expect something like that beeing undetected nowadays) they shouldrelease UberJason for all platforms immediatly

There was a douche in my lobby last night with Uber skin claiming it really was in the update and that he had no clue how to hack anything. He also left the match right at start when he wasn't selected as Jason. If the salt mines actually do work, eventually won't have to run into him again..

They need to just throw in the towel on this and release him on all platforms. It’s because of their own incompetence that so many people have him, and they’re content to not do anything about it. So it’s only fair to just let everyone have it.

I saw the guy live streaming & acting like he was innocent playing as Uber Jason. Maybe Über might be close to ready if it's similar to what I was watching?  

The streamer was like "You guys believe I'm not hacking right? Gimme a break, he had over 10 million CP too??  There's that one guy on here has $2 million who plays like it's his job. 

11 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

There was a douche in my lobby last night with Uber skin claiming it really was in the update and that he had no clue how to hack anything. He also left the match right at start when he wasn't selected as Jason. If the salt mines actually do work, eventually won't have to run into him again..

The salt mines are apparently easier to hack with than the uber jason since it's a simplistic hexdecimal system.

So the salt mines wont do anything vs the hackers.

Believe me, my first QP match resulted in two hackers (a vanessa and a tommy) who had 4 med sprays each and two pocket knives each and wound up killing me because my + damage meant jack shit when they just healed eachother between stuns.

1 minute ago, Daneasaur said:

The salt mines are apparently easier to hack with than the uber jason since it's a simplistic hexdecimal system.

So the salt mines wont do anything vs the hackers.

Believe me, my first QP match resulted in two hackers (a vanessa and a tommy) who had 4 med sprays each and two pocket knives each and wound up killing me because my + damage meant jack shit when they just healed eachother between stuns.

Just hoping its a place to keep them away from me.. But only time will tell..

1 hour ago, AngronKharn said:

they shouldrelease UberJason for all platforms immediatly

1 hour ago, Super Ty said:

So it’s only fair to just let everyone have it.

I would assume that they didn't release him because (either Uber Jason or the Grendal map) are not ready. If both were done, they would've released them.

Just now, Truth said:

I would assume that they didn't release him because (either Uber Jason or the Grendal map) are not ready. If both were done, they would've released them.

Grendelmap is nowhere to be seen,but JasonX gothacked and gets played on PC,so he seemspretty much ready. I guess that just didnt want torelease him without the map

3 minutes ago, AngronKharn said:

I guess that just didnt want torelease him without the map

Exactly. It would be kind of stupid to release one without the other (in my opinion).

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

Exactly. It would be kind of stupid to release one without the other (in my opinion).

I don’t disagree. But that’s already been screwed up, and the map is not necessary to play as Über. So, they might as well count their losses and roll with it.

If I was illfonic, I would have left him in but also added a fingerprint to it that could be seen on the back end. Then simply mop up all the hackers in one swoop. Use Uber get banned. Sure most would come back, but only after supporting the game through sales. Also PS4 is Uber free, you could always switch up that mouse for a controller. 

The OP is well done, though a bit on the nose. 

Yeah, fuck it. They should just release Uber legit now with a quick patch. You can't put the toothpaste back into the tube.

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If I was illfonic, I would have left him in but also added a fingerprint to it that could be seen on the back end. Then simply mop up all the hackers in one swoop. Use Uber get banned. Sure most would come back, but only after supporting the game through sales. Also PS4 is Uber free, you could always switch up that mouse for a controller. 

The OP is well done, though a bit on the nose. 

I swapped mouse for controller long ago, but still play on PC.. ?

Previously if Uber showed up in a lobby he was unkillable, unstunable, completely impervious. 

Has anyone gone in to a match with Uber now and been able to observe if this is or isn't the case?

just saw the kills ingame, theyre pretty cool actually (im pleasantly surprised) and worth the wait for anyone wondering. theres 6 instead of 3 it seems, i found that pretty cool. surprised the devs did atleast SOMETHING right lol

3 hours ago, Truth said:

He's well aware of how it happened.

Mostly making a point.

You just get me ❤️