2 Gameplay Ideas

Tommy AFK System                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 tommy.thumb.jpg.0fd3790925b83639aa1c3914c1de3c6f.jpg                                            

One of the more annoying things in the game is when another person is picked to be Tommy, only to be AFK. An idea I had is when someone in the lobby was AFK during the game, they can't be picked as Tommy, or, if Tommy spawns and doesn't move for a certain amount of time, Another person takes control of him.

Create your own Jason or Counselor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             1d666c6a373e440f9e869725bc8de447.thumb.jpg.a97fbaf2614690813569752ed6b89dbe.jpg

I doubt this would happen, but I think it'd be cool if we could create a Jason or Counselor with an avatar maker type thing. For the stats, the player could add stats freely, but can only have a total of 35 stat points. The player would also get an option for a random avatar or random stat generator. If having stats become too OP, there could also be a rule that players can't have too much in one stat if they already have a lot in another. I feel like adding something like this would really add some spice to the game, as well as some more player involvement and creativity.

Oh man , I was so fucking angry once , when Jason got demasked and I go the Sweater , repaired the power box , called Tommy and that Little shithead was AFK.

For the create your own character , it should work with swappable stats like you could give you character the stats of Lachappa or Fox. The same with Jason , but you could only swap with a running Jason if you´re running Jason himself and vice versa. I don´t really think , that we will ever get...Jason Creation.

They'll never do a create a player option.

Real people paid real money to help kick start this game.

There is a 0.0% chance that they would ever add this as a feature.

I for one am all for create a counselor. It probably wont happen but I would love this feature. The big backers from the beginning have had a good long while of being exclusive.I feel also this could be a huge money making oppurtunity in the same way that shittier games like fortnite sell custom skins. So maybe we will see it if they realize its a payday. Customized jasons however I feel would be far to fucky. If there is even a remote possible for someone to cheat by buffing all stats the little rat faced fucks will surely exploit it. They are the reasons why we cant have nice things. 

24 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I for one am all for create a counselor. It probably wont happen but I would love this feature. The big backers from the beginning have had a good long while of being exclusive.I feel also this could be a huge money making oppurtunity in the same way that shittier games like fortnite sell custom skins. So maybe we will see it if they realize its a payday. Customized jasons however I feel would be far to fucky. If there is even a remote possible for someone to cheat by buffing all stats the little rat faced fucks will surely exploit it. They are the reasons why we cant have nice things. 

If we did get Create a Jason, Maybe Astral Jason would really come to life!