Jump to content
Kodiak

Buggsy is a bit inept with his wheelchair

Recommended Posts

LMFAO that was awesome! That's definitely something I would do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I laughed for a good few minutes and figured I absolutely had to come and share it, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't blame buggzy, I'd rather kill myself than be mutilated by Jason lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

...or maybe he's been smoking or drinking too much? Have a look and you tell me :)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/capt-crackbeard/video/51624917

I didn't think they'd take all the mac n me gifs literally lmao.

Fucking with the wheelchair physics is one of the more entertaining parts of this turd update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Can't blame buggzy, I'd rather kill myself than be mutilated by Jason lol.

You would only to that , so Jason gets no Points.....how dare you.

Okay , I would do that too in real life.

But what happened to the swing Animation of the Trident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But what happened to the swing Animation of the Trident?

He swings it mid-horizontally now instead, rather than straight over the top and down. Think it might be able to hit multiple people now, I'm sure I biffed two counselors with it at once in a game I was in earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

He swings it mid-horizontally now instead, rather than straight over the top and down. Think it might be able to hit multiple people now, I'm sure I biffed two counselors with it at once in a game I was in earlier.

Uuuuh! So did this make you happy , because , you know , weapon swapping isn´t that important anymore now? Or do you still want to quit playing? I am a bit curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You would only to that , so Jason gets no Points.....how dare you.

Okay , I would do that too in real life.

But what happened to the swing Animation of the Trident?

Was talking about if it happened in real life...

I would never commit suicide in this game...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Uuuuh! So did this make you happy , because , you know , weapon swapping isn´t that important anymore now? Or do you still want to quit playing? I am a bit curious.

Savini Jason's weapon has been vastly improved by the new attack animation so I'm quite pleased about that for sure. I quit playing Steam due to hackers, I'm currently playing it on Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Savini Jason's weapon has been vastly improved by the new attack animation so I'm quite pleased about that for sure. I quit playing Steam due to hackers, I'm currently playing it on Xbox.

That´s nice , I was somehow totally sad , when you said that you´re gonna quit.

Quote

Was talking about if it happened in real life...

I would never commit suicide in this game...

Well , if I encountered the real Jason in real Life......then I would....do something friendly or something , because....I love Jason.

Every other killer could kiss my ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Bugsy is lying about his handicap since he likes to stand up randomly at times. Even does a little wheelchair surf to his demise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That happened to me too, funny. It appears Bugzy has zero health when not in his wheelchair. On a side note, if you grab him, he can't break free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Kodiak I like the wheelchair physics, myself

InfatuatedUnderstatedFruitbat-size_restr

Blimey, it's like Magneto needed to get Professor X a new wheelchair as quick as possible lol.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

That happened to me too, funny. It appears Bugzy has zero health when not in his wheelchair. On a side note, if you grab him, he can't break free.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I thought is was a bug, but it must been intended since Buggzy can’t walk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn't even a glitch, but first time I messed up killing Buggzy and he just absolutely booked it away on his wheelchair, I had to laugh.

That trampoline accident made him even faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, Flyin_J said:

I think Bugsy is lying about his handicap since he likes to stand up randomly at times. Even does a little wheelchair surf to his demise.

Deborah asks : How did it come to this accident , Buggsy?

Buggsy stands up and says : I was Surfing one time when it happened.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I MIGHT Be wrong but im pretty sure I heard him tell Deborah at least 2 stories of how that happened to him so he might be faking it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×