Miss AJ

Who loves the new emotes? Stay out if you hate Emotes period

Video has some (SPOILERS) from some of the challenges so beware of that....

Please watch if you want, I try to showcase some of the ones I unlocked on Day 1.  I understand why a lot of players hate emotes in a horror game but I really enjoy them, brings a lot of fun in my opinion. 

I think my favorite is Pelvic Thrust so far,  that one I could do all day XD. Can't wait to do that on a stunned Jason omg it's gonna be hilarious. 

I want the Running man pretty bad too, haven't unlocked it yet. I have to see this Bel Air one also which is supposed to be the Carlton dance? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'll let this thread speak for itself.

Yeah this wasn't exactly the best way to start it off lol

16 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

Can't wait to do that on a stunned Jason omg it's gonna be hilarious.

Just try not to do it excessively... I like to use the dances to keep him tunneled, but keep in mind that some people get REALLY salty about it and come here to bitch.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, okcrazy10 said:

I just wish they played more on a loop seems like they stop after a bit.

The new ones?

1 hour ago, Miss AJ said:

Video has some (SPOILERS) from some of the challenges so beware of that....

Please watch if you want, I try to showcase some of the ones I unlocked on Day 1.  I understand why a lot of players hate emotes in a horror game but I really enjoy them, brings a lot of fun in my opinion. 

I think my favorite is Pelvic Thrust so far,  that one I could do all day XD. Can't wait to do that on a stunned Jason omg it's gonna be hilarious. 

I want the Running man pretty bad too, haven't unlocked it yet. I have to see this Bel Air one also which is supposed to be the Carlton dance? 

I haven't tried any of the ones I unlocked yet.

I'll be using the pointing at the watch emote (1:17) when everyone else is dancing by the cops to troll Jason. 

Btw, I think these emotes would be great for roleplaying.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, okcrazy10 said:

Yeah the new ones

Damn... I was hoping the pelvic thrust would loop...

I think that we need a bigger emote wheel now. I can't imagine I'll be able to use all the ones that I like...

• Haha 1

Has anyone else had trouble equipping some off them, i tried to equip the flirt one and nothing happens i got all 3 skulls for challenge 8 it just won't let me equip it to anyone.

• Haha 1

I like them. Jason was no where to be seen in a match earlier so I tested them out in a dance off with another player whilst we were waiting for the cops haha The Violet robot dance is my favourite for sure, was busting that out in her bedroom on pinehurst just waiting for Jason to find me.

Just wished they looped like the other dance emotes

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

I like them. Jason was no where to be seen in a match earlier so I tested them out in a dance off with another player whilst we were waiting for the cops haha The Violet robot dance is my favourite for sure, was busting that out in her bedroom on pinehurst just waiting for Jason to find me.

Just wished they looped like the other dance emotes

That would be so much better if there was a radio in her room you could turn on to play "His Eyes". I'd be dancing to that just waiting for Jason to find me. :lol:

• Like 1

I love all of them. Well animated and expressive. My only gripe is that the new dance emotes don't loop like the old ones do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

That would be so much better if there was a radio in her room you could turn on to play "His Eyes". I'd be dancing to that just waiting for Jason to find me. :lol:

Haha yeah man! I always said it's a damn shame they never put a radio in her room. The Jason who found my A.J dancing the robot in there earlier got a real kick out of it... and then massacred her lady bits with the pig splitter ?

i cant help but think of a male motion capture actor in a skintight spandex fullbody suit covering his head slappin his booty and swinging his hips like a flirty girl in the 80's now, but on topic, i like some of the new emotes. a lot of them are pretty bad tho imo and i heard the dances dont loop which sucks but i think theyre good