5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

you can actually shift grab from directly behind a running counselor.

I did not know this- thanks.

I just found 3 pocket knifes in 3 minutes ! One on outside table and 2 in drawers ! I haven't play Jason yet since the update but I'm afraid to

9 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Oh no the pocket knife epidemic isn't back is it.

I've been curious about this as well but didn't post because RNG is RNG.

In my 5 matches as a counselor, I found a knife in all 5 of them.

I was wondering if they upped the pocket knives or I just had good luck, more people saying more pocket knives leads me to believe they upped the spawns and it wasn't just luck. 

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I've been curious about this as well but didn't post because RNG is RNG.

In my 5 matches as a counselor, I found a knife in all 5 of them.

I was wondering if they upped the pocket knives or I just had good luck, more people saying more pocket knives leads me to believe they upped the spawns and it wasn't just luck. 

I'm in the same boat.

Played a lot of matches last night, found a lot of knives. One match I had 3 :P  But my matches as Jason didn't seem overly knife-y so I really can't tell if there are more or I was just lucky, like you said.

The pocket knife problem is back. Especially in Offline Bots. EVERY boy I grab gas a knife. And 3/4 of them have firecrackers now. This update is a mess. Aside from the challenges. Which I love. 

4 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I don’t mind the grab so far. It’s the rest of the game that sucks now. Textures don’t load. Draw distance is shit. Jason’s hands and head glow. Rainbow blood. Chad looks like shit in the opening scene. Glitches and bugs everywhere. Audio is all fucked up. This game looks like a pre-Alpha now. 

So in other words it's the same game it's always been.

7 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't recall Roy having a black light head before yesterday.

I don't recall Chad's head turning into a roman candle during a kill animation before yesterday.

I don't recall Chad having black hair, no eyebrows and looking like a wax figure into the intro before yesterday.

i don't recall audio not playing from barricading a door before yesterday.

So yeah, the same?  Not quite.

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I don't recall Roy having a black light head before yesterday.

I don't recall Chad's head turning into a roman candle during a kill animation before yesterday.

I don't recall Chad having black hair, no eyebrows and looking like a wax figure into the intro before yesterday.

i don't recall audio not playing from barricading a door before yesterday.

So yeah, the same?  Not quite.

This game has always been a buggy mess. Why did you think that would change? Not trolling you just intrested.

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This game has always been a buggy mess. Why did you think that would change? Not trolling you just intrested.

I don't disagree that the game has always been a buggy mess.  This update just made it even more of a buggy mess.

We still have the same old bugs with a bunch of new ones thrown in. 

And things they allegedly fixed/changed...they didn't.  Invincibility frames when exiting the car?  Yeah, they don't exist.  I figured they added it as a temporary fix to the rubberbanding issue but they didn't add anything, just said they did. 

any time that something was made to be hard, and then is changed to be easier, its almost impossible to make it hard again. Having said that, take our beloved F13 game we have now. Once upon a time this game was actually set up so that you would get killed by Jason 90 percent of the time. It was very rewarding when you survived the match. But then one day the powers that be started to listen to the cries of all the butt hurt players that felt that Jason was just to op. Mind you that is what this game was supposed to be. So, the powers that be gave in and made the counselors as powerful as Jason. So then we started to see this trend of people running in packs to kill Jason, I mean who wants to be Jason anymore, right. That leads us to yesterdays update. I was so excited for this new engine man. Weapon swapping, cant hit Jason through the door anymore, the belief that rubber banding was finally a thing of the past, new counselor, salt mines and single player challenges. Man I had a hard on all day leading up to this. So I get in a multiplayer match and sure as shit I am Jason. I have my part 9 with machete ready to try out this new grab, and 2 minutes into the match Im realizing that this new grab could be a problem. If you miss with the grab, its a automatic stun, like raging through a door. OK, I can adapt. then I went to hit a counselor going through a window and the new lower swing completely misses the counselor. WTF. OK So then I get a sweet shift grab on Kenney, then it happened. The most unforgivable change in the new update that is a total deal breaker for me. AJ was standing next to Kenney when I grabbed him and just like any Jason does, I go to body block her, but she hit me anyway. I thought it was just a one time thing but then it happened again. WTF are you serious. If Jason cant body block than he has no shot against good players. So lets recap. 1. the new shift has a 1.5 second animation and will get you stunned every time. 2. His swing is lower now and you cant stop a counselor from going through a window. 3.You cant body block. Not to mention the timing stun everybody does on Jason now. And the saddest part of this whole rant is that you cant all of a sudden take all of this stuff away. After you have allowed your community to play with a weak Jason this long and only continue to weaken him, if you do make Jason op again these current players will quit. So this games end really came back months ago when they decided to give in to the counselors side of things. There is no going back now, the cat is out of the bag. So congratulations Gun Media and Illfonic on your short lived success, if you can even call it that. Don't even get me started on rubber banding still being in the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

I don't disagree that the game has always been a buggy mess.  This update just made it even more of a buggy mess.

We still have the same old bugs with a bunch of new ones thrown in. 

And things they allegedly fixed/changed...they didn't.  Invincibility frames when exiting the car?  Yeah, they don't exist.  I figured they added it as a temporary fix to the rubberbanding issue but they didn't add anything, just said they did. 

This happens every update. But l love the game so I roll with it. Stuff like the new grab dosen't set me off as much as the bugs do. But I have put time into smoother running games I didn't like half as much. 

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This happens every update. But l love the game so I roll with it. Stuff like the new grab dosen't set me off as much as the bugs do. But I have put time into smoother running games I didn't like half as much. 

we all love this game or we wouldn't still be here. The issue is with a game that is sold as a pro Jason game, but playing like a pro counselor game.

solid update!! i love this game again!!  the grab is no big deal... just something to get used too again ❤️  

Just now, Apollyon said:

solid update!! i love this game again!!  the grab is no big deal... just something to get used too again ❤️  

What are your thoughts on not being able to body block?

1 minute ago, humerabi said:

we all love this game or we wouldn't still be here. The issue is with a game that is sold as a pro Jason game, but playing like a pro counselor game.

We love what this game could be and at times has been close to.  There is no game so close to creating an experience like this. Sadly as it continues to fail, you see less people willing to sit around and wait for a miracle update that will probably never happen.

Just now, humerabi said:

Is this a thing again now? I didn't really notice while playing

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Is this a thing again now? I didn't really notice while playing

Yes, unfortunately last night in 3 Jason matches I had the counselors could hit me right through the counselor

3 minutes ago, carnage4u said:

We love what this game could be and at times has been close to.  There is no game so close to creating an experience like this. Sadly as it continues to fail, you see less people willing to sit around and wait for a miracle update that will probably never happen.

I agree with you. And its not Gun Media, its Illfonic to blame.

7 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Gun needs to release a patch asap .I believe with the new engine ,bugs could be fixed quicker and easier .

yes, they have had the security blanket of waiting for the new engine for a long time. NO EXCUSES NOW

6 minutes ago, humerabi said:

body block?  sorry i haven t playe the game in months, currently im going thru all the single player challenges before theyre spoiled all over you tube lol

i tried playing online last night but was never jason unfortunately and even if i was i was gonna just mess around.  i find myself still mixing up my buttons :((

but tonight its on!!!! lol

Just now, Apollyon said:

body block?  sorry i haven t playe the game in months, currently im going thru all the single player challenges before theyre spoiled all over you tube lol

i tried playing online last night but was never jason unfortunately and even if i was i was gonna just mess around.  i find myself still mixing up my buttons :((

but tonight its on!!!! lol

one of our only saving graces while playing Jason over the past 6 months has been the ability to hold a counselor between us and a incoming counselor trying to hit Jason and knock the counselor loose 

40 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

No. It’s literally worse now. Visually and audio wise. It’s like a glitch filled pre-Alpha.