PrestonDelRey

Single Player Challenges Walkthrough?

3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I believe Slash N Cast has started uploading walkthroughs on them.

Ok, good to know.

2 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

What do you need help with?

Just sometimes get stuck on some challenges. Like the strip poker challenge for instance, I don’t know where I’m supposed to be because all The counselors are basically at the objectives all at once 

2 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Ok, good to know.

Just sometimes get stuck on some challenges. Like the strip poker challenge for instance, I don’t know where I’m supposed to be because all The counselors are basically at the objectives all at once 

They all eventually leave besides Vanessa. After Bugzy goes to get beer and you kill him, Kenny comes looking for him.

Just now, Skynyrd said:

They all eventually leave besides Vanessa. After Bugzy goes to get beer and you kill him, Kenny comes looking for him.

How do you smash AJ's face?

2 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Yeah that’s where I mess up because I need to kill AJ but I also need to kill Bugzy. And they leave at about the same time.

Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

Yeah that’s where I mess up because I need to kill AJ but I also need to kill Bugzy. And the leave at about the same time.

AJ doesn't leave though, where are you supposed to smash her face? Where is there a mirror?

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Morph to the bathroom. She's there after you kill Bugzy.

1 minute ago, Skynyrd said:

Every time I play she doesn't leave the house with Chad, even after I kill Buggzy 

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Every time I play she doesn't leave the house with Chad, even after I kill Buggzy 

I'm not sure. That's how I done it and it all worked fine. Maybe your's is bugged .

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Hmm, that’s weird. She’s supposed to be in the bathrooms.

3 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

Ok thanks I’ll try that

1 minute ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Ok thanks I’ll try that

No problem. Let me know if you need help on any of the other one's. I've already finished them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Yeah that’s where I mess up because I need to kill AJ but I also need to kill Bugzy. And they leave at about the same time.

That one is a pain in the ass but it can be done so you get them all done, AJ should leave about the same time as Bugzy if your trying to get them all done the order i went was Bugzy, AJ, then back to where Bugzy is to get kenny with any luck before he spots Bugzy then back to AJ at that point Chad will be there or on the way and you have to kill him before he sees AJ. Then Vanessa for the toilet bowl one and Deborah Kim for last kill. Hope that helps took a few tries to get them all done in one game but it can be done with timing and luck. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

That one is a pain in the ass but it can be done so you get them all done, AJ should leave about the same time as Bugzy if your trying to get them all done the order i went was Bugzy, AJ, then back to where Bugzy is to get kenny with any luck before he spots Bugzy then back to AJ at that point Chad will be there or on the way and you have to kill him before he sees AJ. Then Vanessa for the toilet bowl one and Deborah Kim for last kill. Hope that helps took a few tries to get them all done in one game but it can be done with timing and luck. 

Nice! Thanks for explaining. Also do you know what the hidden objective is? I love discovering them on my own but I can find that one.

Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

Nice! Thanks for explaining. Also do you know what the hidden objective is? I love discovering them on my own but I can find that one.

no idea what it could be, haven't found that one yet but could be to do with Chad or Deborah as those two don't have any objectives linked to them, i might have a look soon and see if i can find out what it is, if i do ill let you know. 

Hidden objective is Deborah. I won't spoil the whole thing, but she'll lead you to where you need to be.

15 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

no idea what it could be, haven't found that one yet but could be to do with Chad or Deborah as those two don't have any objectives linked to them, i might have a look soon and see if i can find out what it is, if i do ill let you know. 

As he said, it is Deborah.

WHY CAN THEY FCUCKING SEE THROUGH WALLS AND OTHER SOLID OBJECTS??

WHY CAN THEYY SEE HUNDREDS OF METERS WHY CAN THEYY SEE THROUGH SOLID GROUND???

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?

• Haha 1

I can kill AJ with no problems. Then I morph back to Chad and that’s where everything goes awful. Because you’ve got Buggzy going to get beer and it’s hard to morph back without him seeing you. I’ve had no trouble until now. This one is a pain in the ass and very frustrating. 

on part 5 ‘pakanack party’ does anyone know how to properly kill deborah kim when she is getting ready to go out. i’m not seeing any prompts for a cutscene kill.

21 minutes ago, TheInfamous05 said:

on part 5 ‘pakanack party’ does anyone know how to properly kill deborah kim when she is getting ready to go out. i’m not seeing any prompts for a cutscene kill.

You have to killer her while she is standing on the balcony. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TheInfamous05 said:

nevermind there is no prompt, just have to smash her head with the door

This isn't possible. Bugsy nor Kenny got up from their card  game. 

Never mind. Now I understand. I restarted and the card game is basically the point of no return. You cant get the skull if they both get to the card game. have to kill them before.

Even so, this is almost impossible to do all the objectives. They aren't consistent. The ygo in different entrances, they use different bathrooms, they look certain ways. Its a guessing game. 

3 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

This isn't possible. Bugsy nor Kenny got up from their card  game. 

Hmmm. In mine they do. Buggzy goes to the cabin to get beer and then walks back and then Kenny comes to get beer at that same cabin. What’s hard is everyone is doing everything at the same time. As Buggzy is leaving, so is AJ. As Chad is going to find AJ, Kenny is going to the cabin to get beer. As Deb is in the archery, Vanessa is in the bathroom. I’ve been stuck on this level for like six hours and can’t seem to figure it out. I’ve tried everything. Not to sound like a bitch but there is too much going on in this one. Too many moving pieces. Once you get once piece there is instantly another. It’s like juggling. I can’t figure how to beat it ?

• Like 1