ns7979

So I rolled over 200,000CP for perks and this is what I ended up. Need suggestions! LEGENDARY PERKS!

So this is the end result of me rolling over 200,000CP into perks after the latest update after months of saving up CP!

If these were your perks... what would your top choices be for a counselor and perk loadouts? 

Looking forward to different interesting combination ideas to try! Thanks in advance!

PVbGbCc.jpg

Currently testing Vanessa with: Legendary Thick Skin, Epic Medic, Epic Scout to tank traps

• Like 1

Thick skinned, swift attacker, and that epic medic for Vanessa, Buggzy, Chad, and Victoria.

A.J., Deborah, Eric, with legendary lightfoot, epic medic, and one other of your preference.

I rolled 68k, sold all back except keeping 9, so I rolled a total of about 130k CP and got one legendary, Swift Attacker with +3% Stun time and +19% swing speed and no penalty.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Thick skinned, swift attacker, and that epic medic for Vanessa, Buggzy, Chad, and Victoria.

A.J., Deborah, Eric, with legendary lightfoot, epic medic, and one other of your preference.

I rolled 68k, sold all back except keeping 9, so I rolled a total of about 130k CP and got one legendary, Swift Attacker with +3% Stun time and +19% swing speed and no penalty.

Thanks for the reply. Good suggestions.

Sad that with over 100 views you are the only one that bothered to help, yet posts whining about changes made in the update have hundreds of responses. 

• Confused 1

Well, people need to handle their anger issues over another questionable patch. You post is just a question, not as exciting to jump in on. I see your post and think about how crappy the entire skill system is in this game, and I was going to just say nothing instead of be negative in another place.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I run epic marathon, nerves of steel and restful on Tiffany. If you're gathering parts, this allows her to do so very quickly, and nerves of steel prevents your mini-map from disappearing, which comes in handy for kiting Jason. And I run epic sucker punch, swift attacker and thick skin on Jenny, to take advantage of her high composure and luck to get up close and personal with Jason.

• Thanks 1

You actually landed those legendary perks? I suppose it's possible to get some you might want.

Bah, now I feel compelled to spend a bit of time dumping my CP. 

Sorry - suggestions. If it were me I'd probably be trying the legendary Level Headed, Lone Wolf, Lightfoot, and Low Profile with AJ

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Bah, now I feel compelled to spend a bit of time dumping my CP. 

I spent 160,000 last night and got two legendaries, and one sucked so I sold it lol. OP was very lucky. ?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I spent 160,000 last night and got two legendaries, and one sucked so I sold it lol. OP was very lucky. ?

Whoa, only 2 legendaries from 160k CP? Ouch. :(

Guess I was lucky! I'm very happy with the perks I got. Also upgraded my Medic, Man at Arms, and Marathon to max stat Epics (had Rares before).

Not to mention picking up a few other useless epic perks that I'll never use....

1 minute ago, ns7979 said:

Whoa, only 2 legendaries from 160k CP? Ouch. :(

Guess I was lucky! I'm very happy with the perks I got. Also upgraded my Medic, Man at Arms, and Marathon to max stat Epics (had Rares before).

tbh I had been hoarding CP for so long waiting for legendary perks, I was ready to just get rid of it all regardless lol. I got some really good epics - my marathon, restful, thick skin, man at arms and swift attacker are all top tier now.

• Like 1

130k in to rolling.

1. Aquanaut

2. Heavy Mover

Don't know if I have it in me to roll the 50+ thousand I have remaining. How I despise the current worthless perks and crappy slot machine system...

• Sad 1

Wow, on the first look you got alot of legendaries out of it. I rolled 40k allready, got not one single legendary yet. ^^

I have rolled quite a few legendaries, none of the really great ones. I was particularly bummed out by a legendary slugger perk with a 7  (!!!) % negative to your stun chance. How is it a legendary perk with a grey-perk-level negative?

I would probably go with OPs Vanessa combination, maybe switching Scout with either Marathon or Restful for a more "kitey" build.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:46 PM, carnage4u said:

Well, people need to handle their anger issues over another questionable patch. 

You said a mouthful. Not just over the patch but gaming in general. One thing that I have noticed is that there are way too many people that take gaming WAY too seriously. These things are supposed to fun first and foremost and it seems that they have forgotten the point of it all.

Quick to jump to conclusions, quick to anger, quick to tear others down.  Sad, really.