5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Right? I got through 3 challenges last night before I had to leave. Now I'm sitting here on the forums at work (avoiding actually working) and it's just making me want to leave early...

You atleast got to Play the game.....I have free and this update is still not ready......IT STARTED 8 FUCKING HOURS AGO!

I could do something useful....like slaughtering Teenagers with Part IX with a machete but I have to Play Gta san Andreas to waste my time......

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

IT STARTED 8 FUCKING HOURS AGO!

Damn... Using Mcdonalds wifi?

• Haha 1

So give themtime to go all over it and fix?

Reminds me of my education, there I learned if somethingis broken and you need to rework it again and again it is better to just accept that is trash, throw it away and start from the beginning again,but do it right this time.

Like you mentioned, you repair one spot and it breaksin another one. It will never work as it is supposed to and the way it is handled is only frustrating for all people involved, nomatter if its the devs,the customers, or god knoes whoever.

1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

No , but my Internet is sometimes real crappy and sometimes real good. lol

Same here but not THAT bad... The update was fairly steady aroun 20-25 mb/s but it kept dropping down to like 500 kb/s for some reason...

10 hours ago, AngronKharn said:

They didnt improve the AI. The bots are dumb as ever. They only equiped themwith a shitload of pocketknifes and firecrackers and at least one them starts with a item to repair something.The bots jump in and out of windows as they ever did, they step beartraps as before and they still hide in stupid places right when you look at them.

This new pocketknifemania is annoying as hell and ruins the last geamemode i enjoyed in theis now completely unplayable and unenjoyable piece of crap, called Friday the 13th the game.

images-5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigShaunPolk said:

images-5.jpg

The game is open to criticism, I'm gonna call a spade a spade when I see one and if the experience isn't enjoyable then why bother playing. This isn't the infantry mate we don't gotta embrace the suck.

Seriously, Are we actually doing this right now, I wasn't even lying when I said The Community overreacts to everything!

Oh Boo Hoo you couldn't kill the bot in 1 Minute because that bot had a Pocket Knife, No Need to cry about it, Just catch them again and kill them. 

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

I've only done 2 offline bots on Hard so far, but I've yet to find more than 4 pocket knives + tommy's

Maybe its random, but I had a couple matches like that then one where every counselor had one and some had 2. Was thinking about reverting to slashAbot. Especially after the cops were called... ?

Jesus Christ whats so difficult understand about the fact I am angry about is that its not an improved AI.I welcomea challenging AI, thats exactly what I want. What I dont want is a cheap stupid AI which I grab ...oh pocketknife, grab again a few seconds later and dead and a few seconds later I repeat that process because the next jumped thru a window and now climbs back out straight into my arms,although Istood there all the time,because thats were I killed the other counselor.

I want them to be hard and I explainthat for god knows many posts. AllI get are cooments like "Boo Hoo you couldn't kill the bot in 1 Minute because that bot had a Pocket Knife ".

They are only two possibilties left: Either you guys are trolling me (which I hope for your own sake), or you have the same IQ as the AI.

54 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

images-5.jpg

Well,you dont have to read my postsand by the way,cant you type yourself?Do you need pictures?

• Haha 1

It is a joke....

Killing bots now is just tedious and stupid.

Every time I grab one I just alt tab because of the mandatory pocket knife.

This is NOTHING like the normal MP.

Nobody wants to play like this. Obviously.

2 hours ago, fourkillmaster said:

embrace the suck

Lmfao I hope I remember that one...

17 hours ago, Trident77 said:

The bots are mainly there to give Jason players practice before they go into the online mode. From what I've heard so far, the bots on hard mode are far more capable than before of escaping, and now have some bonuses that makes it harder to take them down compared to normal.

In a sense, the bots counselors having more pocket knives helps make it more difficult for Jason, therefore forcing the player to improve their skills as well as learn certain practices that are necessary to do well online (e.g. trap the phone box). If you're able to take down the bots on hard mode, you'll be fine in online mode. There's been far too many new Jasons who jump into online mode that are slaughtered quickly by the counselor players since they knew too little about how the game works overall, so dealing with bots who can give players a run for their money isn't a bad training exercise.

Not the most reliable source for us who prefer to play Jason for training for online mode. The bots don't troll, hack or cheat like many of the live players in QP do. I like playing bots because it's something to relieve stress from coming home from work and not wanting to deal with the drama and BS QP dishes out all the time. The bots make you laugh with their stupid antics and they are also good when you are testing audio and video recording software that you are setting up. Not to mention, a good source to farm XP and CP on.

I'm glad they actually made the bots more challenging according to difficulty levels now. Before, difficulty meant nothing and on Hard, all the bots did was hide in closets and under beds forcing you into an annoying game of hide and seek.

The bots don’t have increased pocket knives, you are just imagining that. They have 4 plus Tommy’s 1. HOWEVER, they ARE spawning in with them and there WILL be 4 counselors with pocket knives. I also believe they are spawning in with certain objective pieces. Iv killed two counselors before and both dropped the fuse and it wasn’t the same fuse. 

On 5/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

I've only done 2 offline bots on Hard so far, but I've yet to find more than 4 pocket knives + tommy's

That’s because there aren’t more than 4. People like to think they’re gettinf hit with more because it does feel that way. Count em out and you’ll see there’s only 4 plus Tommy’s. 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:40 AM, AngronKharn said:

Jesus Christ whats so difficult understand about the fact I am angry about is that its not an improved AI.

The AI has been improved but the additional pocket knives is a simple brute-force way of enhancing the difficulty and, I agree, it comes off more annoying than challenging.

41 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

The AI has been improved but the additional pocket knives is a simple brute-force way of enhancing the difficulty and, I agree, it comes off more annoying than challenging.

This. Wtf game? Why can't the bots just find the knives? Like real players have to.

Just now, Mawlock said:

This. Wtf game? Why can't the bots just find the knives? Like real players have to.

I'm not too sure that they're spawning with them. The knives are probably in a lot of drawers in most of the cabins. 

The bots get things done pretty quickly now if they have the opportunity. For my first bot round after the update, the phone was already fixed when I got to it, (and I morphed to it straight after picking up the second shack knife) but that was the only time it happened. 

16 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I'm not too sure that they're spawning with them. The knives are probably in a lot of drawers in most of the cabins. 

The bots get things done pretty quickly now if they have the opportunity. For my first bot round after the update, the phone was already fixed when I got to it, (and I morphed to it straight after picking up the second shack knife) but that was the only time it happened. 

I can 100% vouch for the fact that they spawn with knives. I played several matches in a row, on different levels and rushed them on every attempt with part 4 Jason. There is no way those bots were just finding those pocket knives and that quickly. 

Since the update, I've been catching bots at there spawn point on Packanack (outside the house south of the main lodge where the phone spawns) and they've never had a knife. It's hard to tell though.

The bots do have super abilities now. 100% sense avoidance. I can be up the ass of a limping bot and I still won't get them to light up with Sense. 
Some of them got thicker skin than a rhinoceros. 2 knives and a +Weapon Strength slash and they're moseying along fine.

I'm fine with all that. And I'm also fine if a couple spawn with PKs....but they just gotta bring the number back some. We used to have 4, not we 8-10 (possibly more). Let's try 6 and see how that feels. 

They spawn with duplicated key items too. I killed LaChappa and Fox and they both droped a fuse. Two dead bodies with two fuses in the same cabin at the same time. 

Maybe it's a bug.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ðarius said:

They spawn with duplicated key items too. I killed LaChappa and Fox and they both droped a fuse. Two dead bodies with two fuses in the same cabin at the same time. 

Maybe it's a bug.

Hmm. Maybe they are spawning with shit. 

Do I like that? I don't know.  

On 5/25/2018 at 1:42 AM, fourkillmaster said:

I actually agree I spawned in and immediately morphed to Packanak lodge, grabbed Tiffany by the fire outside and was pocketknifed in the face... all within the span of 5-10 seconds? I also have a problem with Tommy spawning in and not doing anything forcing me to morph around the map with sense being unable to pick him up for over 10 minutes, dragging matches out. I don't really understand the design philosophy behind the AI either, if your playing Jason you don't want to have to play cat and mouse with AI constantly jumping in and out of the same window as you hit the door and running into another cabin, rinse and repeat. *yawn* Just have them run in a cabin, hide, grab a weapon whatever and try to fight back, the whole powerwalk slowly behind them until shift replenishes is boring.

Exactly. I don’t need to post screen grabs to prove that every offline bots match 5/8 kills are seek and destroy because they still hide under the bed for their LIFE. How exciting.