Big Daddy J

The best Jason skin is Glowing Psychedelic Head jason!

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

An astral Jason with a technicolor body and rainbow shower blood effects?

take-out-money.jpg

Yes Indeed

And It's only 2$ for Now, Get Your Skin And You will get his Special Weapon!

looks like Jason's head is a black light.  I wonder if he goes to one of the bedrooms if he can see stains on the bed.

Hmm That May actually be why he keeps Killing the Counselors, They don't clean up after themselves! 

Double Laggy Post, Plox delete

10 hours ago, TheRaven said:

Wes said during the stream that the engine upgrade messed up some of the colors in the game, but this is a little ridiculous.

You say ridiculous. I say FABULOUS. :lol:

I like having my eyes glow green and bleed blue blood!

Tv3XVtL.jpg

rNVgX6X.jpg

I thought I was tripping when I saw the rainbow blood, but I guess it's not just me.

This is really pathetic! I guess four months was not enough time for these developers to deliver an update that was actually decent.  There needs to be a hotfix next week for some of the main bugs in this update. 

On 5/25/2018 at 12:39 AM, malloymk said:

Lol. IllFonic is a joke. I wouldn't hire these guys to walk my dogs let alone make a video game.

From the GUN media website...

"At Gun we design games that WE want to play. We matchmake the right developer to each project. The right fit matters. We look for teams that think like we do, and have a background that coincides with the design."

:chadwut:

In my experience the Rainbow Blood seems to be tied to Pinehurst. Its the only place I've seen it. The purple head thing, thats a new one for me. Soooo if we include prior to the patch...

1. Rainbow Blood on Pinehurst

2. Black Light Jason

3. Spoopier Savini

4. Nintendo MK censored blood ("spit/sweat" instead of blood from back in the day)

5. Blinding blue fireplaces.

Yes I know these are usually just the textures not being placed on the effects correctly but to be honest, little bugs like this make me enjoy the game a little more and add to their charm. I mean yea "MAH IMMERSION"  but to me immersion goes out the window with game chat :P 

12 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

In my experience the Rainbow Blood seems to be tied to Pinehurst. Its the only place I've seen it. The purple head thing, thats a new one for me. Soooo if we include prior to the patch...

1. Rainbow Blood on Pinehurst

2. Black Light Jason

3. Spoopier Savini

4. Nintendo MK censored blood ("spit/sweat" instead of blood from back in the day)

5. Blinding blue fireplaces.

Yes I know these are usually just the textures not being placed on the effects correctly but to be honest, little bugs like this make me enjoy the game a little more and add to their charm. I mean yea "MAH IMMERSION"  but to me immersion goes out the window with game chat :P 

I feel the same way, this didn't bother me at all. I was laughing my ass off. Something about glowing neon headed Jason brought me great joy. I haven't seen it since, but maybe one day.

latest?cb=20080724142111

New Jason skin?

The devs would be crazy if they didn't add this as a new Jason sometime in the future. With the rainbow blood, of course.

26 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

The devs would be crazy if they didn't add this as a new Jason sometime in the future. With the rainbow blood, of course.

Well that would certainly make it more family friendly.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, Big Daddy J said:

I was playing the new single player challenges when this happened. It was glorious. Xbox One, by the way.

So.... Roy is Star Mummy now? I wish he would just make up his mind on who he is trying to impersonate.

I see you got early access to the new retro Jason.

New blood effect from Pinehurst needs to be added as a new option to replace default blood.

To hell with immersion. 😄

UncommonVainIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

Only had it happen once so far, with Roy, but it was absolutely worth it to see the sparkly version of the 'snip off the arms and head' move.

On 5/27/2018 at 2:43 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

brain.jpg

Ah, so THAT'S what it is. Jason has achieved enlightenment.