I think the developers don’t really give a damn about us gamers, and even those who backed them on KS. We’ve seen proof of that all too often with the way they talk to people. 

As for the update itself, there’s a lot to like. Of course they messed several things up... that’s a given with every update they release. There are no true testers. So we are stuck doing it. But even with the glitches and such, i still am having fun with it. Good times can be had. Will always hope for better down the road, but seriously that’s all we can do. So in the meantime, I will enjoy being Jason and running from Jason as much as possible.

Although I think one of the most laughable things is the “smarter and improved” bot AI. lmao.... they are same dumb bunch, scream when they see me yet run directly at me. Jump in and out of the same window repeatedly. Hide right in front of me. They are basically passing off loading them up with knives, firecrackers, etc  from the start as smarter and improved. LOL. Hysterically bad. Oh well... will continue to play and try to have some fun, bugs and all. QP is out of the question though... I need a group of friends that have the same mindset to be able to have fun with the game in the state it’s in.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:41 PM, BigShaunPolk said:

The update is amazing. You can tell they really put alot of work into it. All the throwbacks to the films in single player genuinely made me smile. I am a true fan of the films. This is the game little 11 year old me used to pray for as a mega fan of Jason Voorhees, all I see is a bunch of pissing and moaning. Embrace what it is because we have it, enjoy it while its here because it wont last forever.  I dont kiss anyones ass but this update is awesome and I will be playing for the next four days.Thanks devs, gun, and anyone responsible. I am thoroughly enjoying this new experience. 

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't include anything about MP in here.

Wonder why :)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Your free to disagree. But you weaken your own arguments when you resort to insults.

This is very true, for everybody. So long as we can stick to opinions about the game, the debate can be very productive and useful.

When it drifts into deriding and needling each other, much less so.

35 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't include anything about MP in here.

Wonder why :)

They are onto me 😀

• Like 1

Ok then this will be completely insult free. In the dark days of this game in the beta days there were glitches so horrendous they would truly break the game, your counselor being fired into space, glitching on top of a cabin, the entire game was essentially a glitch, and people complain about trolls now? Before they could simply beat you to death with team kills. Simple fact of the matter is since its initial release it has improved tremendously, by leaps and bounds. Is it perfect no, however no one that has been playing this game since launch expects it to be perfect. From the way it was funded, to how it was created, the way new content is dropped it is a completely unique title and design team. If you want flawless I would suggest going the route of major studio games... Call of duty, grand theft auto etc..... But to hold this to the standard of major releases that have millions upon millions of dollars behind them before they even go into development is ridiculous. This game isnt that. Its unique. So........ Quit your bitchin 😉 and have a nice day

3 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Ok then this will be completely insult free. In the dark days of this game in the beta days there were glitches so horrendous they would truly break the game, your counselor being fired into space, glitching on top of a cabin, the entire game was essentially a glitch, and people complain about trolls now? Before they could simply beat you to death with team kills. Simple fact of the matter is since its initial release it has improved tremendously, by leaps and bounds. Is it perfect no, however no one that has been playing this game since launch expects it to be perfect. From the way it was funded, to how it was created, the way new content is dropped it is a completely unique title and design team. If you want flawless I would suggest going the route of major studio games... Call of duty, grand theft auto etc..... But to hold this to the standard of major releases that have millions upon millions of dollars behind them before they even go into development is ridiculous. This game isnt that. Its unique. So........ Quit your bitchin 😉 and have a nice day

There are other games that have been developed by small studios, that were funded through Kickstarter, have unique gameplay, and have the quality of a AAA title. The way this game started its development is not an excuse for the state that it is in a year later.

• Like 1

After reading this and seeing this, I feel someone is playing a different game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

After reading this and seeing this, I feel someone is playing a different game 

They've only been playing offline mode.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

They've only been playing offline mode.

Even offline mode has it's issues lol Why does all the A.I bots have knifes on them when they spawn? I spawn right at a house saw Chad just standing there (I'm playing on hard) he's not moving and I grab him and he has a knife, how in the world did he have a knife when he hasn't went into the house? 

On 5/24/2018 at 11:23 PM, Bigblue2581 said:

The update is meeeeeehhhhhh. They almost made it too dark. Can't see shit

Flashlight 

8 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

There are other games that have been developed by small studios, that were funded through Kickstarter, have unique gameplay, and have the quality of a AAA title. The way this game started its development is not an excuse for the state that it is in a year later.

How many of those games are multiplayer though?

Ive played big AAA multiplayer games with just as many bugs.

The game is actually playable now. Do you remember the launch?

7 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

The game is actually playable now. Do you remember the launch?

It's less playable now then it was Wednesday.

Some of those games are multiplayer, the first one that comes to mind is Elite Dangerous, it was funded on Kickstarter, it has half a dozen differemt play modes, over 400 billion different maps, and I can only remember a half a dozen times I witnessed a bug in the 5 years I've played it.

• Like 1

If you read someones post, I primarily play online.ps4 the diffrence between me and others that are whining is I dont embellish what I see or make it sound worst. I simply reported my experience playing (online) since beta. If someone can sit thwre and say it hasnt improved since then well,  they are a flat out liar. I calls it as I sees it

1 minute ago, BigShaunPolk said:

If you read someones post, I primarily play online.ps4 the diffrence between me and others that are whining is I dont embellish what I see or make it sound worst. I simply reported my experience playing (online) since beta. If someone can sit thwre and say it hasnt improved since then well,  they are a flat out liar. I calls it as I sees it

It's worse now than it was 2 days ago, how is it's better than the beta an excuse?

34 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Ive played big AAA multiplayer games with just as many bugs.

Did they have this many bugs a year after release?

7 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Did they have this many bugs a year after release?

Battlefield 1 sure does. Maybe not quite at the scale f13 does, but that game is 2 years old. 

Battlefront 2 is a mess. Hard to believe it’s a star wars game with 150 people working on content. Both games are dice and EA , but they have money and the support, so it’s unforgivable that games of those size can be buggy messes.

31 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's less playable now then it was Wednesday.

Some of those games are multiplayer, the first one that comes to mind is Elite Dangerous, it was funded on Kickstarter, it has half a dozen differemt play modes, over 400 billion different maps, and I can only remember a half a dozen times I witnessed a bug in the 5 years I've played it.

Cool I was not aware of that game. I can think of many multiplayer games that are complete messes.

I’ve yet to come across any game breaking bugs on PS4pro since the patch . Probably put 12 hours of playtime since patch dropped. Game looks better (rainbow blood aside) and handles better. All the bugs I’ve seen so far are just visual and audio bugs. I’ve yet to rubber band at the car, and have had many car encounters with Jason

3 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Cool I was not aware of that game. I can think of many multiplayer games that are complete messes.

I’ve yet to come across any game breaking bugs on PS4pro since the patch . Probably put 12 hours of playtime since patch dropped. Game looks better (rainbow blood aside) and handles better. All the bugs I’ve seen so far are just visual and audio bugs. I’ve yet to rubber band at the car, and have had many car encounters with Jason

I've been interaction locked, and stuck to drawers, I've been unable to interact with doors and windows, I've been unable to heal myself, and I've been unable to pick up items. I had to uninstall and reinstall to be able to adjust any of the game settings. I consider some of those to be game breaking. 

I'm on PS4 also.

I'd rather be honest with my opinions on the game and hope that one day it will be better. Rather than blow smoke up the devs arse and sugarcoat blatant issues. I want this game to reach it's potential, if I didn't then I wouldn't care about it's issues. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

I've been interaction locked, and stuck to drawers, I've been unable to interact with doors and windows, I've been unable to heal myself, and I've been unable to pick up items. I had to uninstall and reinstall to be able to adjust any of the game settings. I consider some of those to be game breaking. 

I'm on PS4 also.

Damn that sucks. Fortunately that had yet to happen to me, but that use to happen all the time to me prior to the patch.

I’m on ps4pro I know the patch notes didn’t say pro support, but I wonder if there’s better stability on pro.

3 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I’m on ps4pro I know the patch notes didn’t say pro support, but I wonder if there’s better stability on pro.

It's entirely possible that the faster processor in the pro isn't as susceptible to bugs.

2 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Battlefield 1 sure does. Maybe not quite at the scale f13 does, but that game is 2 years old. 

Battlefront 2 is a mess. Hard to believe it’s a star wars game with 150 people working on content. Both games are dice and EA , but they have money and the support, so it’s unforgivable that games of those size can be buggy messes.

Battlefield bugs are very different than these bugs. Most of what's wrong with BF is actually design choices the devs make. The bugs that do occur aren't typically game breaking, and the nature of the game (having respawns, etc) generally make things far more forgiving.

In this game, a lot of the bugs that occur could end up costing you your life and in turn the round. There are numerous bugs that can be deadly for counselors, car rubberband being the worst. Or as Jason, if you get the bug where you can only grab and the counselors want to, they can just hide in a cabin and you'll never be able to get them. Might as well quit.

Almost all games have bugs. It's the severity of them that's important to consider, and in F13, a lot of them are severe and have been around for far too long.

19 minutes ago, UntilDawna said:

I'd rather be honest with my opinions on the game and hope that one day it will be better. Rather than blow smoke up the devs arse and sugarcoat blatant issues. I want this game to reach it's potential, if I didn't then I wouldn't care about it's issues. 

Not sugar coating, I posted my genuine response. No sugar Im sweet enough

9 minutes ago, BigShaunPolk said:

Not sugar coating, I posted my genuine response. No sugar Im sweet enough

Not saying anyone in specific, I just mean in general. 

This is getting ridiculous. As someone who has been very critical of the game since day 1(on Xbox) I have to give credit where credit is though. The  update is good. Not great not bad. There are things they could always improve on no one will deny that. Valid criticism is one thing, but mindless complaints are another.