Sign in to follow this  
tHr33

Install more bulbs at Crystal Lake

Looks like some electricity work is required now that the lighting effects are real. Jason cutting off power supply should result in darkness but not when he doesn't cut the power.

I know many people will not agree and some will suggest adjusting gamma but I think we should get some feedback here.

Yeah dark when Jason cuts the power would be great,  but not all the time. Pinehurst map was always too dark and now I can't see a thing. Gamma is cranked, so it helps a bit. 

@tHr33
   If you ever do get out of the city... into a setting such as that portrayed by the maps in this game... you will find (once you get far enough away from the lights) it is actually darker than it is in the game. A lot darker.
   Being this is a game though... I like to be able to see what's going on. I turned up my gamma a bit, but not all the way. It helps. Darker is not really scarier.... look at The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original)… what fifteen minutes (it seemed longer) of complete blackness while Leatherface chased whatsherface? That was not scary at all... it was more annoying than anything else... could they not afford lighting for that movie?
   This game does look pretty good, when they made it darker, it became harder to appreciate the graphics. I don't think more light bulbs will help much, but they could turn the base brightness back up a little bit at least.