Charlie Chainsaw

No XP In Single Player Challenges???!!

Why is there no XP in Single Player Challenges???? Is this a glitch???? If not, why is there an XP skull after the level????

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I believe you get CP with the skull Xp bonus.

But no XP??? So why is it an XP skull??? Lol 

The exp skull is for kills.

If you noticed grab kills are less worth than environmental kills. If all of your kills are simple slashing for example you'll probably not make it to the requirement.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:45 AM, Left2Right said:

The exp skull is for kills.

If you noticed grab kills are less worth than environmental kills. If all of your kills are simple slashing for example you'll probably not make it to the requirement.

Ok. So, where is the XP then???

@ShiftySamurai Can we get an answer on why no XP??? And why there is an XP skull if we are getting no XP?? Is it a glitch?

Dude , isn´t it about the journey , the fun you have , while playing them?

Why did you buy this game? Because you wanted to have fun not because you wanted all achievements to Show how ,,cool´´ you are. I agree , it´s sad but forgettable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Dude , isn´t it about the journey , the fun you have , while playing them?

Why did you buy this game? Because you wanted to have fun not because you wanted all achievements to Show how ,,cool´´ you are. I agree , it´s sad but forgettable.

Oh. I know. I am loving actually playing the challenges. Don’t get me wrong. But we should be getting XP for them so we can unlock the other things. It’s even more confusing because there is an XP skull. I just want clarification. 

• Like 1

I thought it was giving XP. It was saying +xp when i spied or did a kill. Did that just not apply to your total xp after match? I didn't really look at mine to compare before/after single player task. Might just be a bug. I did notice the extra cp though..

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Oh. I know. I am loving actually playing the challenges. Don’t get me wrong. But we should be getting XP for them so we can unlock the other things. It’s even more confusing because there is an XP skull. I just want clarification. 

Ok , you kinda sounded extremely pissed off and like another rant. I want a clarification too , to be honest. It doesn´t really make sense , I know.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ok , you kinda sounded extremely pissed off and like another rant. I want a clarification too , to be honest. It doesn´t really make sense , I know.

No no. I’m not pissed. Just confused. It has to be a glitch. 

12 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Why is there no XP in Single Player Challenges???? Is this a glitch???? If not, why is there an XP skull after the level????

Now that I think of I don't think I gained any XP in the single player challenges. I played up to challenge 7 and my level bar didn't move at all.

9 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Now that I think of I don't think I gained any XP in the single player challenges. I played up to challenge 7 and my level bar didn't move at all.

That’s what I mean. There’s an XP skull though. So it has to be a glitch. So can we get all our missing XP? 

Ok, let me explain this.

The EXP gained on the challenges is very minimal. A round of VS bots where you kill everyone on environments will net you around 1200 exp. That is 100 per counselor killed, 50 more for the kill being in the environment, and then you take 150 and multiply that by either 7 or 8.

A singleplayer challenge generally only has 2 to 4 counselors and you get the same EXP (100 + 50 for environment kill), unless you do a special cinematic kill (250).

BUT

Two or three Cinematic kills IS LESS than he final payout of a Bot session.

AND the challenges do not give bonus EXP during bonus EXP events, such as what is going on now.

So yeah, the challenges are entertaining, but due to the extremely low EXP payout and the only other bonus being emotes, it's very depressing that someone like me with a level 68 profile and who really wants weapon swapping, can't afford to waste any time in the enjoyable challenges and must instead grind bots to make the most of the 2.3 EXP bonus.

Just now, Daneasaur said:

Ok, let me explain this.

The EXP gained on the challenges is very minimal. A round of VS bots where you kill everyone on environments will net you around 1200 exp. That is 100 per counselor killed, 50 more for the kill being in the environment, and then you take 150 and multiply that by either 7 or 8.

A singleplayer challenge generally only has 2 to 4 counselors and you get the same EXP (100 + 50 for environment kill), unless you do a special cinematic kill (250).

BUT

AND the challenges do not give bonus EXP during bonus EXP events, such as what is going on now.

So yeah, the challenges are entertaining, but due to the extremely low EXP payout and the only other bonus being emotes, it's very depressing that someone like me with a level 68 profile and who really wants weapon swapping, can't afford to waste any time in the enjoyable challenges and must instead grind bots to make the most of the 2.3 EXP bonus.

But the issue is that we are not getting any XP at ALL. None. 

Ok, let me explain this.

BUT

Exactly this.

We HAVE to take advantage of and spend every minute in the double XP event, otherwise weapon swapping will literally take us another year to obtain. It's depressing seeing the bar move so little from 3-4k points per match, knowing that when the even ends I'll be getting like 1-2k again.

It's not even a realistic goal at this point. It's making me want to just rush, rush, rush through every game and not really give a shit what happens as long as I get my XP. It's killing any and all enthusiasm I have.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Ok, let me explain this.

BUT

10 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I know the challenges have less counselors so in turn we would get less XP but the problem is I'm not getting any XP at all it seems. I've played 7 challenges and the bar hasn't moved at all. I'm currently at 72 and my bar was almost completely full before I started single player challenges. I should have leveled up to 73 by now. I know one round of offline bots would have gotten me to 73 especially with double XP .

7 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

Exactly this.

We HAVE to take advantage of and spend every minute in the double XP event, otherwise weapon swapping will literally take us another year to obtain. It's depressing seeing the bar move so little from 3-4k points per match, knowing that when the even ends I'll be getting like 1-2k again.

It's not even a realistic goal at this point. It's making me want to just rush, rush, rush through every game and not really give a shit what happens as long as I get my XP. It's killing any and all enthusiasm I have.

Same, and after I went to play on my PC profile, I found that the general shittiness of my monitor that makes the screen far too dark in dark places makes this game virtually unplayable. Had I not been using Savini Jason, I wouldn't have known where I was most of the time. This means my profile that DOES have weapon swapping is useless because I can't see shit, captain.

10 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

You on XBONE?

EDIT:

Ah, yeah I seem to be having the same problem. So it's a literal Zero EXP turnout, even though it calculates the EXP for the level goal,it just never gives it to you.

What fun.

Same, and after I went to play on my PC profile, I found that the general shittiness of my monitor that makes the screen far too dark in dark places makes this game virtually unplayable. Had I not been using Savini Jason, I wouldn't have known where I was most of the time. This means my profile that DOES have weapon swapping is useless because I can't see shit, captain.

You on XBONE?

Yes. Xbox One S. 

3 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Yes. Xbox One S. 

Seems it's across PS4 as well.

You can get the EXP skull for te challenge, but your EXP bar isn't moving, yes?

If so, that is happening for both PS4 and XBONE, so yeah, if you want EXP to level up, do offline bots.

4 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Seems it's across PS4 as well.

You can get the EXP skull for te challenge, but your EXP bar isn't moving, yes?

If so, that is happening for both PS4 and XBONE, so yeah, if you want EXP to level up, do offline bots.

Yes. No movement at all. Does it happen on PC too?

2 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Yes. No movement at all. Does it happen on PC too?

It does't APPEAR to be moving. I never considered the fact that we could be getting such insignificant amounts that it just LOOKS like it isn't.

I'll try and confirm on my break in a bit here. 

I'm of the initial mind it's just so small it doesn't seem to make the bar move.

It's just crushing to have this multi experience event, getting about the maximum possible EXP (kill all counselors with environment kills, kill the lights, trap one of them, and kill tommy) of 1300, then getting a 2.3 multiplier for 2990 exp, and realizing that each level up costs 10,000+ exp to get.

I'm just hurt at this point. it'd be a slog if it was 76 or 85, but 113 is just a hurtful insult.

21 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I'm of the initial mind it's just so small it doesn't seem to make the bar move.

It's just crushing to have this multi experience event, getting about the maximum possible EXP (kill all counselors with environment kills, kill the lights, trap one of them, and kill tommy) of 1300, then getting a 2.3 multiplier for 2990 exp, and realizing that each level up costs 10,000+ exp to get.

I'm just hurt at this point. it'd be a slog if it was 76 or 85, but 113 is just a hurtful insult.

Yeah even with double XP I would have to play 133 matches and get 2990 Xp every match to get to 113. That ain't happening this weekend ?

46 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

It does't APPEAR to be moving. I never considered the fact that we could be getting such insignificant amounts that it just LOOKS like it isn't.

I'll try and confirm on my break in a bit here. 

No. It’s not moving at all. I tested it. Also we aren’t getting XP totals after the level either.